[RP] Facebook of Legends

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eliza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

GAREN!
your sister here!

BillionStorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

Hey, nice to see so many people joining up. Lets remember to try to stay in character (makes it less fun imo if you see the champions out of character). I'm also going to add to the rules that you can only make 1 champion profile per person (very limited number of champions compared to LoL players). I'll also be making a group for the champions to join that will be by invite only and be the official page for each champion.

Remember, even if you don't get a champion page just add us to be considered a summoner, or just post whatever and we'll try to respond as best we can in character.

P.S. Really wish I made the first post on my main account. Did it at work and didn't realize I was logged into my other one... fail. If any reds could like switch the first post to my account instead so I could edit it from here it would be much appreciated.

NDiS Axel

12-08-2010

I'm amazed just how well it's taken off. I'll have to buy and play Trundle hopefully it will help make my posts more interesting. It's been pretty fun so far xD

BillionStorm

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel001 View Post
I'm amazed just how well it's taken off. I'll have to buy and play Trundle hopefully it will help make my posts more interesting. It's been pretty fun so far xD
It helps a bit in my opinion. People that have played Garen will see me slipping things he says in game into my posts plenty.

"Thus I have decided to lead the charge of champions getting in to social networking on Facebook."
"I'll lead the charge."

cwutididthar?

TotemsTea

12-08-2010

Just a quick note for those involved!
If you search, there are tons of people who have had 'LoL Themed' names and whatnot for Facebook for months. While I wholeheartedly encourage people to invite them to join in if they want, a couple I've looked at are pages with lots of personal RL information on them. I think we're best off keeping this contained to accounts specifically for the purpose of this RP.

Miggen

12-08-2010

I noticed this with a Luxanna Crownguard. Other than name and portrait the page is dedicated more so towards someone's personal information.

Modessa

12-08-2010

Evelynn shall be mine!

TotemsTea

12-08-2010

I expect lots of arguing with Twisted.

Alcalz

12-08-2010

I'll get Master Yi!

But not until friday when my papers are due.

Commander Amaro

1234567 ... 11