Getting into the Christmas Spirit, Christmas Rune Help?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

So... Christmas is coming up and to get into the christmas spirit I've decided that I'm going to make a Christmas rune page for myself...
I want to make it kind of versatile so that it can fit in or be useful with most champions; so now I'm considering which runes I should try and get...
They'll all have to be christmas themed so here are the options at the moment:

Tier 1:

- Lesser Mark of the Yuletide Tree (+0.62% Crit Chance)
- Lesser Glyph of the Gracious Glyph (+0.12 AP per Level - 2.16 at 18)
- Lesser Seal of the Stout Snowman (+0.72 Health per level - 12.96 at 18)

Tier 2:

- Mark of the Crippling Candy Cane (+2.2% Crit Damage)
- Glyph of the Special Stocking (-0.58% Cooldowns)
- Seal of the Elusive Snowflake (+0.67% Dodge)

I'd rather get 9 of one type of rune rather than maybe getting 4 dodge runes and 5 health or something....

Um... I'm a big DPS Teemo Fan but also really like Jax and Warick aswell as a lot of other characters but those would be my mains...
I'm only saying that if it helps in any way for you guys to choose which runes I should be getting but I woud still like them to hopefully kind of work for other characters rather than specifically those three, although I'll probably get more rune pages for specific purposes once I hit level 20...

So... Incase you don't understand this, I'm basically asking you to make me a rune page (bar Quitessences although you can rec me a few to go with your page if you want to) out of those Christmas runes which i stated that will hopefully come in handy for most heroes...
If it's possible...

Also, Sorry but are there any tier 3 Christmas runes as I can't see any but I'm only level 14 at the moment so won't be able to use them anyway if they exist but would still like to know.

Thank You!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2009

Note: Finished Editing =D
Thanks!

Edit:

Incase it helps...

Champs I Own:

~ Ashe
~ Master Yi
~ Rammus
~ Sivir
~ Teemo
~ Warick