Update on Borders and Ranked Team Rewards

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vizshus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Honestly thought that adding incentives to team up was a good idea. Too bad it's being reverted.

Astoundment

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2013

Will we get different summoner icons for each mode like season 2 rewards?

deep

09-03-2013

Thank you Riot. As one of the most outspoken against the change, here's an apology and thank you.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...1#post41246747

Pelagius

09-03-2013

Would like to see the faces of the people who bought spots on high ranking teams. l0l

Cyndikate

09-03-2013

Riot should give players the option to show those banners in games. It's one of the very things contributing to toxic play, because people will start judging you based on your elo.

"Lol look the diamond adc fed. what a noob. i should be in lcs. that guy sux"

Jelly KO

09-03-2013

i dont mind the rewards being in all game modes, but they should atleast put some sort of indication if the border was gotten from solo que or ranked teams.

Eon Nova

09-03-2013

So what if we have a team that is ranked into platinum after 5 games? Do we then have to still win 10 games to get credit on the team even though we are currently platinum?

Saint Faith

09-03-2013

plz hunt the elo boost !!!! is anoying see how u meet ppl that is trolling in platinum/gold elo

Sickskillz25

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyrexia View Post
So wait, if I went over to the SR Board/Recruitment board, found a group of strangers and formed a fresh team to get to gold, how would I look any different than someone who does the exact same thing but paid money?
difference is they paid into a team that was already formed and already high up in standings for the sole purpose of tier rewards. Anyone can form teams, but no one is going to buy into a bronze team. That's why =/

Tsubakixv

09-03-2013

Finally I was so mad when they told us the 3s borders would remain in 3s only because ORIGINALLY they said the queue didn't matter and I was pissed when they changed it last second because I was only 80 elo away from being plat in 5s but I didn't bother with it since I hit diamond.

Good change Riot.