Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About Sivir....(Visual Upgrade and some Move Changes)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravaged Ragodoll

09-02-2013

Hi Folks,I'm probably of the few people who use and like Sivir.(and also counting other Sivir users); and glad that finally soon she will get visually up to date with other Marksmen/Ranged Carries.(Twitch,Urgot,and Corki could use some good VU lovin' too)I hope,when she gets her Skin Bundle- I hope Riot "can" put PAX Sivir "In the bundle only" while the Sivir Bundle is still available.I know Riot has to picky on certain skins that are Legacy,Limited,and so forth...but out of kindness and cooperation between the community and Riot I would like to see it available to "Hardcore Sivir users/fans" to have a chance to get it,and there after when the bundle and skin go with it,it is gone for good... I hope people agree with my idea for it being available for a limited time. (and Yes I wish I had the skin,and I'd buy it if I could)
On her Kit I'd like to have a New Passive,her current one is not very good for her (Fleet of Foot) because I can never see her passive kick in while chasing/pursuing an enemy;so making a new passive for her would be better.I wish her Q (Boomerang Bade)cost a flat mana ratio vs 70/80/90/100/110,because she eats mana hard for a Marksman/Ranged Carry,like a flat cost of 80 0r 90 to be fair.Her W (Ricochet) should do more damage because the damage she does with it is underwhelming to use. Her E (Spell Shield) should cost 60 mana over 75,and if that could not change,then change the cooldown on it from 22/19/16/13/10 to 20/18/15/12/8 would be a better altogether to defend herself from the enemy team,and last option is to have a 1-1.5 second re-click on it to reuse the spell shield a second time if she successfully negated the first enemy spell.(I want this to apply Noctune's (w) Shroud of Darkness to do the same effect,double-click/re-use)Her R (On The Hunt) should be her new Passive,the Movement speed/attack speed could get a flat speed bonus per level and make a little aura showing her passive(like Vanye's) and her New Ability Should Be... a Giant Boomrang that shoots across the map and back.(like Draven's and it is a boomerang,go figure!)That is my opinion on how I wished her kit could be when she get rework if she does and VU'd.I really hope she Looks better and lose the "Moon-curled/cresent moon hair,and derp walk/run animation,and have a more "Huntress Pursuer/Bounty Hunter Chase to her to fit her personality.Thanks for reading Fellow Leaguers,and hope you all use and enjoy the New Sivir very soon.. as much as I do.Thank You.

NeoLlama

09-02-2013

go back. use the enter key

Grognak The Barb

09-02-2013

Formatting mother****er do you speak it?

edit: your ideas are bland and uninspired

Beldori

Recruiter

09-02-2013

Didn't read cause wall of text

Dryad Soraka

09-02-2013

hOLY WALL OF TEXT MY EYES

GasPoweredSt1ck

09-02-2013

You can still buy PAX Sivir codes from people on Craiglist/Reddit. Like I did.

And while I do agree that some of Sivir's mechanics could be refined, she doesn't need to be touched in the areas that you suggest. Her passive and Q are fine.

Her W could have some buffs as it serves little more than an autoattack reset and a pushing move.

And her spellshield, while lackluster, does what it needs to and gives her power in lane against CC and burst.

Her ult NEEDS to have the pause removed to actually make it useful for what it is supposed to do, which is chase.

TrulyBland

09-02-2013

Quote:
GasPoweredSt1ck:
You can still buy PAX Sivir codes from people on Craiglist/Reddit. Like I did.

And while I do agree that some of Sivir's mechanics could be refined, she doesn't need to be touched in the areas that you suggest. Her passive and Q are fine.

Her W could have some buffs as it serves little more than an autoattack reset and a pushing move.

And her spellshield, while lackluster, does what it needs to and gives her power in lane against CC and burst.

Her ult NEEDS to have the pause removed to actually make it useful for what it is supposed to do, which is chase.

100% agreed. Only area where she might deserve a a "real" buff (not counting the ult change that much) is her W. Namely, I believe they could reduce the manacost, so it's an actual alternative as harassing tool early game. The truth is, if you don't think you can kill the enemy, or if you're caught in a situation you can't escape, there's almost no reason to use it, because it eats up mana that could be used better.