Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sivir changes I would like to see

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Badruk

09-01-2013

Sivir was the first ADC I ever really got into back when i was like level 10 and I even bought the "Spectacular" skin back when there was that legacy sale. Now with the reveal of her new model I've started to play her again. I love the buff they gave to her passive allowing Ricochet and Boomerang Blade to proc it, but I really feel her spell shield should proc it as well so it can feel more satisfying when you block something like a Karma or Lissandra Q when chasing them, additionally I would greatly appreciate the removal of the cast time on her ult so its a better chasing tool and feels less clunky than it does now, it would also be cool if it removed slows or something upon activation, but that isn't necessary.