Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Violently Sweet Vi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aphanopanop

08-31-2013

Vi has been portrayed as fierce, brash, and tough, but I wanted to show her cute, sweet, and innocent side.

vii.jpg

Nsqui

09-01-2013

Looks Great! Love it... brings more of a younger Vi to the table. Doesn't really fit with lore though.

Aphanopanop

09-01-2013

Thank you so much! I know this look doesn't fit the lore, but it can never hurt to have a champ looking cute. Let's just say it's her soft,innocent side, if she was brought up in a pampered Piltover world.

Cinest3r

09-01-2013

Nice picture!

Aphanopanop

09-01-2013

Thank you!

KillerNess

09-02-2013

I really like this !! its adorable ! ... if you can count Vi as adorable xD

Aphanopanop

09-02-2013

Aww thanks so much! We can count Vi as adorable for only this time haha, cause she has to be badass afterwards!

Riposte

09-02-2013

Really nice picture I am more a sucker for the "bad ass" looking Vi, but I totally dig your art style! Great work

Aphanopanop

09-02-2013

Thanks so much! That means so much to me. I too, am a sucker for a badass with two fistful of steampunk! I'm just trying a different approach from her renown badassitude (Borderlands 2 reference) haha

Sworin

09-02-2013

Looks awesome!!