A Day in Shurima (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AkumaHunter

02-20-2014

Seeing he was comfortable she have a small smile to herself before entering her room and shutting the door behind her. She made her way to her satchel lying just by her bed, unzipping it and digging through it determined to find something. When she found what she had been looking for she gained a solemn look, pulling her hand from her bag and standing up. It was the rose and note Sol had given to her. She sat on the edge of the bed, finally allowing herself to read the contents of the note as his words "i hope this will be true someday, that is my goal." echoed through her mind. She read the note multiple times, for what seemed like hours but was only mere minutes, as she tried to comprehend the fact he was actually dead. She felt tears well in her eyes once again but she blinked them away. No matter how much she wanted to cry she would not allow herself to do so, she was done with that. After rereading the letter a final time she stood from the bed. Taking the rose and note she placed them on a high shelf together; somewhere she knew they would be safe but visible to any who entered. She grinned to herself, Though the expression did nothing to hide her true feelings as she made her way back to the bed. She collapsed on it, not even caring to change or get under the blankets as she let her exhaustion overtake her.

PSYCOsanches589

02-20-2014

Rayler had sat back up after max had gone to her room, he was just looking around at the room around him. He hadn't stayed in an actual house since he had left his parent's home for the last time and it had felt odd...especially since it was someone else's. He couldn't shake the feeling that staying here didn't feel right...as if he was intruding upon someone's private home. He tried to put the thought from his mind and lie back down before eventually taking off his armor, but leaving on his clothes, as sleeping in his armor was very uncomfortable and he like to get out of it when lying down whenever possible.

LTCherz

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagash lich king View Post
((I'm depressed as well, but continue your RP with Max, I don't want to feel like I'm butting inXD))
Nagash crawled to the side of Max's house and covered himself with his trench and started drowzing off to sleep.
(Sorry, school is more op than obama~))

Chelsie was half asleep when she heard Nagash crawl somewhere. "Oh, um, I bet we can go to an inn if you wish. As for the question why Max hates you, it appears you took her somewhere. She came back upset and confused. I think it was your evil clone though, and I will bring him to justice, after he learns a true lesson of REAL pain." She said, before lifting him and taking him to an Inn.

Thunderbird145

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTCherz View Post
(Sorry, school is more op than obama~))

Chelsie was half asleep when she heard Nagash crawl somewhere. "Oh, um, I bet we can go to an inn if you wish. As for the question why Max hates you, it appears you took her somewhere. She came back upset and confused. I think it was your evil clone though, and I will bring him to justice, after he learns a true lesson of REAL pain." She said, before lifting him and taking him to an Inn.

Thunder continued to follow Chelsie, still completely willing to bring her to the armory.

LTCherz

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird145 View Post
Thunder continued to follow Chelsie, still completely willing to bring her to the armory.
She looked to Thunder. "I will visit the armory once we find a way to treat Nagash." She said. She felt bad for him, and she knew all too well what the voices inside one's head can do to a person.

Thunderbird145

02-20-2014

Quote:
She looked to Thunder. "I will visit the armory once we find a way to treat Nagash." She said. She felt bad for him, and she knew all too well what the voices inside one's head can do to a person.
Thunder nodded, he didn't have much to say.

LTCherz

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird145 View Post
Thunder nodded, he didn't have much to say.
"However, where DID you find these weapons? They are very rare in the homeland, but to be in this desert? Did you find any writing as to how they were there?" She asked, carrying Nagash to a nearby Inn. He was very light, which might not be a good sign.

AkumaHunter

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
Rayler had sat back up after max had gone to her room, he was just looking around at the room around him. He hadn't stayed in an actual house since he had left his parent's home for the last time and it had felt odd...especially since it was someone else's. He couldn't shake the feeling that staying here didn't feel right...as if he was intruding upon someone's private home. He tried to put the thought from his mind and lie back down before eventually taking off his armor, but leaving on his clothes, as sleeping in his armor was very uncomfortable and he like to get out of it when lying down whenever possible.
Awakening Max realized she still felt exactly as she had when she went to sleep. Completely exhausted. She knew she had slept but it felt as though it was only a few seconds rather than hours. She had no clue what time it was either, or what time it was went she had gone to sleep, all she knew was she wasn't to keen on getting up. After lying for a time she remembered Rayler had stayed over and soon wondered if he was even still there. He could very well have snuck off during the night, she doubted that but it was an option. If it was late in the day he may have gone off, he had no real reason to stay any longer. She decided to check and forced herself from her bed, moving as quietly as she could invade he was still sleeping as she made her way back to the main room.

Thunderbird145

02-20-2014

Quote:
"However, where DID you find these weapons? They are very rare in the homeland, but to be in this desert? Did you find any writing as to how they were there?" She asked, carrying Nagash to a nearby Inn. He was very light, which might not be a good sign.
"Me and Kog'maw were walking through the desert, I felt a strange type of metal i had never been near before. We decided to check it out, which resulted in us falling into a strange underground ruins. Everything was covered in sand up until we found the weapons and we didn't pay much attention to the walls."

PSYCOsanches589

02-20-2014

((wait did we just do like a time skip to morning or something?))