A Day in Shurima (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sivir

Senior Member

11-06-2013

As was expected, Sivir could be found hanging around at Bazaar. If everyone knew Sivir like she was, she could be found with 15 extra gold coins than when she have left a place. When she would spot a theif lurking around, she stop him in his tracks just to sneakily gain more gold while returning the citizens gold. Today, she decided to walk on the roof tops for a bit of change. Sivir felt at home and did as she please while avoiding law officials for walking on roofs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Shadow Isles

Senior Member

11-06-2013

Quote:
The summoner nodded and lifted the scarf onto his neck, wrapping it around him. He looked around for a mirror and spied one. he had to admit he looked somewhat more heroic and less nerdy wearing the scarf. Though, he doubted he would wear it outside of cold weather or special occasions.

"It looks like we were right. It does look rather nice..." The summoner ran a hand through his hair to straighten it somewhat before looking back to the woman. "How much is it?"
The woman hummed thoughtfully, tapping her chin lightly.

"Usually, I would charge 120 gold pieces. Sandbeetles are hard to come by and their silk is very expensive."

She grinned at Kaz, flashing unnaturally white teeth.

"I like you summoner. You have a good air about you, you and your girlfriend. I give you for 96."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Shadow Isles

Senior Member

11-06-2013

Quote:
Cassiopeia watched in awe as the seamstress practiced her craft. The skill that this woman possessed was nothing short of magical. She vaguely registered the woman's reply.

"Y-yes, well, I did tell him to surprise me."
Esme shrugged again as she finished her work. She stepped back, admiring the outfit specially tailored to the lamia's body.

"Tell me, say what you think, huh? Is special enough for you?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Shadow Isles View Post
The woman hummed thoughtfully, tapping her chin lightly.

"Usually, I would charge 120 gold pieces. Sandbeetles are hard to come by and their silk is very expensive."

She grinned at Kaz, flashing unnaturally white teeth.

"I like you summoner. You have a good air about you, you and your girlfriend. I give you for 96."
"Well, she is not my girlfriend, but she is a good friend of mine." The summoner chuckled sheepishly. "Regardless, I see no reason to argue with that kind of generosity." He'd reach into his robes and pull free a nondescript bag.

"I will also pay for my friend's purchase. I feel a gift to remind her of our visit would be a good idea." He nodded to the section of the shop where the woman's mother was busy working on a fine dress for Cassiopeia. "I'm sure it will be somewhat expensive, but I'm sure she'll appreciate it."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SerpantsEmbrace

Senior Member

11-06-2013

Quote:
Esme shrugged again as she finished her work. She stepped back, admiring the outfit specially tailored to the lamia's body.

"Tell me, say what you think, huh? Is special enough for you?"
Cassiopeia looked over the outfit speechlessly. It was incredible and fit her personality perfectly. She glanced over at Esme, her gaze asking the question her voice could not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSighingMummy

Senior Member

11-06-2013

Near The Bazaar

Amumu would arrive at the Shuriman town in search of Sivir, who was supposed to be a tomb explorer and robber.. Maybe she would know if there was anything that could tell him about his ruins, where he had awoken. Maybe she had found a jar with a picture if his parents or something. He had to find her! He took a step into the street, looking around nervously when he was approached by a little girl and her mother... And a man. And a group of teenagers. Untill he was uncomfortably surrounded by fans who wanted to be his friends. He felt happy for all these people wanting to be his friend, but all these people looking at him and saying his name were starting to make him tear up...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Sivir

Senior Member

11-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSighingMummy View Post
Near The Bazaar

Amumu would arrive at the Shuriman town in search of Sivir, who was supposed to be a tomb explorer and robber.. Maybe she would know if there was anything that could tell him about his ruins, where he had awoken. Maybe she had found a jar with a picture if his parents or something. He had to find her! He took a step into the street, looking around nervously when he was approached by a little girl and her mother... And a man. And a group of teenagers. Untill he was uncomfortably surrounded by fans who wanted to be his friends. He felt happy for all these people wanting to be his friend, but all these people looking at him and saying his name were starting to make him tear up...
Sivir spotted Amumu wondering why he was here alone. She jumped down from a roof a couple feet from her. A crying Amumu was never good for the crowd to see. She put her arms around two teens and spoke with her usual strong voice.

You've got a problem, I've got a price.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Shadow Isles

Senior Member

11-06-2013

Quote:
"Well, she is not my girlfriend, but she is a good friend of mine." The summoner chuckled sheepishly. "Regardless, I see no reason to argue with that kind of generosity." He'd reach into his robes and pull free a nondescript bag.

"I will also pay for my friend's purchase. I feel a gift to remind her of our visit would be a good idea." He nodded to the section of the shop where the woman's mother was busy working on a fine dress for Cassiopeia. "I'm sure it will be somewhat expensive, but I'm sure she'll appreciate it."
The woman shrugged and motioned for Kaz to follow her to the front. Once they returned to the main part of the stall, she gestured for Kaz to wait as she went into the tent to check on the progress of her mother. She came out of the changing tent several minutes later, grinning.

"If you say she is not your girlfriend now, you will wish she was when you see her."

Esme came out of the tent, positively beaming.

"This is one of my favorite works, I do say myself. Miss Cassiopeia, if you please."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryugi Kazamaru

Senior Member

11-06-2013

The summoner would take a seat and wait after following the woman to the front of the store. After hearing the banter, he was now quite interested in whatever it was that Cassiopeia was purchasing...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SerpantsEmbrace

Senior Member

11-06-2013

Quote:
The woman shrugged and motioned for Kaz to follow her to the front. Once they returned to the main part of the stall, she gestured for Kaz to wait as she went into the tent to check on the progress of her mother. She came out of the changing tent several minutes later, grinning.

"If you say she is not your girlfriend now, you will wish she was when you see her."

Esme came out of the tent, positively beaming.

"This is one of my favorite works, I do say myself. Miss Cassiopeia, if you please."
Cassiopeia exited the tent, wearing her newly made outfit. The bottom half was tailored perfectly to her form so that it hung off her form gracefully, but never touched the ground. Her usual headdress was replaced with a custom azure version of it, her crimson jewel replaced by a large sapphire. She grinned shyly at Kaz and struck a light pose.

"Well, how do I look?"