Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask the Widowmaker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All AFK IdraSol

Senior Member

02-19-2014

Spire chuckles. "I assumed so's much. Farewell, widowmaker." with that, he departs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masquerade Eve

Senior Member

02-19-2014

Quote:
All AFK IdraSol:
Spire chuckles. "I assumed so's much. Farewell, widowmaker." with that, he departs.


On the opposite wall coming out from Eve's quarters, there was a ridiculously bad watercolor of Shaco doing the worm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-20-2014

Quote:
Masquerade Eve:
"I've also killed more innocent people than I care to count."

In response, Shyvana glared death at Evelynn. The glare of glares.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masquerade Eve

Senior Member

02-20-2014

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
In response, Shyvana glared death at Evelynn. The glare of glares.


Evelynn smiled back, it was a wide, warm, happy smile.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-21-2014

Quote:
Masquerade Eve:
Evelynn smiled back, it was a wide, warm, happy smile.

"You now live with me." Shyvana said firmly. "Pack your things."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masquerade Eve

Senior Member

02-21-2014

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
"You now live with me." Shyvana said firmly. "Pack your things."


"I've already shown you my clothes and shoes collection," Evelynn said, "And that even isn't all! I still have my makeup collection, my gerbil collection, my bedding collection, and my fine art collection, courtesy of Aatrox."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All AFK IdraSol

Senior Member

02-21-2014

Phee ((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3966)) crawls his way into Evelynn's domain, nearing her door as he chitters softly, sensing something inside. He scratches at the door at an attempt to make the door open, doing not even a tiny bit of damage.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Connie

Member

02-21-2014

"How do you feel about the black rose, LeBlanc?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masquerade Eve

Senior Member

02-21-2014

Quote:
All AFK IdraSol:
Phee ((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/3966)) crawls his way into Evelynn's domain, nearing her door as he chitters softly, sensing something inside. He scratches at the door at an attempt to make the door open, doing not even a tiny bit of damage.


A note would slide out from under the door. It read: "Use the doorknob. I'm too lazy to open the thing myself."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

02-23-2014

Quote:
Masquerade Eve:
"I've already shown you my clothes and shoes collection," Evelynn said, "And that even isn't all! I still have my makeup collection, my gerbil collection, my bedding collection, and my fine art collection, courtesy of Aatrox."

"And unless you want your gerbil collection to be dinner, you will do what I say." Shyvana huffed.