Ask the Widowmaker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masquerade Eve

Senior Member

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian Pure View Post
((How do you think I feel xD))

Lucian nodded, "Noted." he steps back further, not out of fear but out of comfort, "So what are you, anyway? You another creature from the isles or something? I know you're not something alive that's for sure."
(( How many smurfs are you using then? The only person I can think of who's that active and interested to have multiple (in this case) is Tsaalyo, who is MF/Shyvana. ))

"Here, check my pulse," Eve says as she holds her arm out to Lucian, "And why would I tell you? All you need to know about me, for now, is that I have blue skin and am a champion of the League of Legends."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucian Pure

Senior Member

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade Eve View Post
(( How many smurfs are you using then? The only person I can think of who's that active and interested to have multiple (in this case) is Tsaalyo, who is MF/Shyvana. ))

"Here, check my pulse," Eve says as she holds her arm out to Lucian, "And why would I tell you? All you need to know about me, for now, is that I have blue skin and am a champion of the League of Legends."
((I'm not telling...here....though you'd probably guess it if you came on skype))

Lucian shook his head, "No need. What I do need to know is how much of an obstacle you'll be. With the others, I know where they stand and how to take them out. With you though... you sure do like your secrecy. So tell me, just what are you trying to hide?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masquerade Eve

Senior Member

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian Pure View Post
((I'm not telling...here....though you'd probably guess it if you came on skype))

Lucian shook his head, "No need. What I do need to know is how much of an obstacle you'll be. With the others, I know where they stand and how to take them out. With you though... you sure do like your secrecy. So tell me, just what are you trying to hide?"
(( You're not that crazy guy with 4+ RP smurfs are you? ))

"Me, not much, just look at the outfit I'm wearing."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade Eve View Post
Evelynn smiled a little.

"The summoners are unfun. They don't let me do much of anything. I'd expect that they do the same for your dragon form, but how can I tell? I'm just some blue skinned assassin, right?"
"Apparently." Shyvana replied, with a shrug. "You've never given me any trouble. Nobody 'counterjungles' me."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masquerade Eve

Senior Member

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"Apparently." Shyvana replied, with a shrug. "You've never given me any trouble. Nobody 'counterjungles' me."
"Not that you know of. After all, you can't catch what you can't see. And if I remember correctly, Shaco exists."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucian Pure

Senior Member

09-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade Eve View Post
(( You're not that crazy guy with 4+ RP smurfs are you? ))

"Me, not much, just look at the outfit I'm wearing."
((Depends, we talking active or total XD))

Lucian nodded, "Noted. Yet, you are probably the most secretive champ here. What's the deal?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masquerade Eve

Senior Member

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian Pure View Post
((Depends, we talking active or total XD))

Lucian nodded, "Noted. Yet, you are probably the most secretive champ here. What's the deal?"
(( I have my guesses... ))

"I wouldn't say that. Of course, its common knowledge that I'm one of the highest skilled assassins in Valoran. Wouldn't it be natural for me to keep some secrets?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade Eve View Post
"Not that you know of. After all, you can't catch what you can't see. And if I remember correctly, Shaco exists."
"...he does?" Shyvana asked, tilting her head. "...oooohhh yes... maybe... he was that clown man, right? Whatever happened to him?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masquerade Eve

Senior Member

09-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"...he does?" Shyvana asked, tilting her head. "...oooohhh yes... maybe... he was that clown man, right? Whatever happened to him?"
"Who leaves jack-in-the-boxes everywhere? Yes, that Shaco, the Demon Jester. The summoners 'nerfed' him, but he still runs around clearing every single jungle camp when no one is looking."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

Senior Member

09-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade Eve View Post
"Who leaves jack-in-the-boxes everywhere? Yes, that Shaco, the Demon Jester. The summoners 'nerfed' him, but he still runs around clearing every single jungle camp when no one is looking."
"That's not what he does." Shyvana replied. "I've seen what he does. Last I saw him, I was teamed with him... Vayne put four bolts through him and crucified him against his own tower before it could even get a shot off. Then I had to fight Vayne myself. He was less than useless."