Ask the Widowmaker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masquerade Eve

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
(<3)

Shyvana narrowed her eyes.

"Most people in Demacia want to know more about you." She replied. "So they thought about which of us could best relate to you." She huffed, crossing her arms. "And here I am."
"So you're their sacrificial lamb? Or are you the only one brave enough to come here? Either way, that doesn't say much for the Demacians," Eve said before getting up and walking over to pet Shyvana's head.

"What is it they want to know, dear?"

Lucian Pure

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade Eve View Post
Evelynn would appear out of the shadows behind Lucian. "Hello Lucian," she said as she placed her hand on his cheek from behind him.
The second Evelynn touched Lucian, he turned around and stepped back, "Oh, hey there Eve... still creeping out of dark places I see."

Masquerade Eve

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian Pure View Post
The second Evelynn touched Lucian, he turned around and stepped back, "Oh, hey there Eve... still creeping out of dark places I see."
(( You guys keep on making me change smurfs. STAHP! ))

"What can I say? The night is my veil."

Ask Shyvana

09-01-2013

Quote:
"So you're their sacrificial lamb? Or are you the only one brave enough to come here? Either way, that doesn't say much for the Demacians," Eve said before getting up and walking over to pet Shyvana's head.

"What is it they want to know, dear?"
(I wrote a judgment for Eve a while ago, if you want some ideas for RPing her.)

Shyvana growled lightly at the petting.

"Neither nor, dear." She huffed. "Apparently, you and I can relate to each other better than any of them. We both tell our Summoners that we can smell fear, thus, Luxanna claims we could be sisters."

She pouted.

"Do not pet me."

Masquerade Eve

09-01-2013

Quote:
(I wrote a judgment for Eve a while ago, if you want some ideas for RPing her.)

Shyvana growled lightly at the petting.

"Neither nor, dear." She huffed. "Apparently, you and I can relate to each other better than any of them. We both tell our Summoners that we can smell fear, thus, Luxanna claims we could be sisters."

She pouted.

"Do not pet me."
(( I've got my ideas, I just need to transition my mode of thought from my normal character to Eve. Its mostly learning how to speak in her voice. ))

"Awwww, the cute little dragon lady is purring," Evelyn cooed when Shyvana growled at her.

"What can I say? I suppose Lux isn't entirely wrong: we're both natural killers," Evelynn said as she mover her hand down from the top of Shyvana's head to her face. She then scratched Shyvana's cheek with one of her sharp fingernails and quickly liked the blood of of Shyvana's face.

Ask Shyvana

09-01-2013

Quote:
(( I've got my ideas, I just need to transition my mode of thought from my normal character to Eve. Its mostly learning how to speak in her voice. ))

"Awwww, the cute little dragon lady is purring," Evelyn cooed when Shyvana growled at her.

"What can I say? I suppose Lux isn't entirely wrong: we're both natural killers," Evelynn said as she mover her hand down from the top of Shyvana's head to her face. She then scratched Shyvana's cheek with one of her sharp fingernails and quickly liked the blood of of Shyvana's face.
Shyvana wasted no time. The moment Eve drew blood, Shyvana thrust her hand at Eve's throat. She stood up, grabbing Eve with both hands, and lifted her off her feet.

"Try that again." She said, glaring death at Eve.

Masquerade Eve

09-01-2013

Quote:
Shyvana wasted no time. The moment Eve drew blood, Shyvana thrust her hand at Eve's throat. She stood up, grabbing Eve with both hands, and lifted her off her feet.

"Try that again." She said, glaring death at Eve.
Eve somehow managed to laugh despite Shyvana's hands being on her throat.

"I'm right here," Eve said, sitting in her chair, "Aren't shadows wonderful? Please now Shyvana, who do you think you're talking to? Sit back down, and I guess I will. You asked for it."

Ask Shyvana

09-01-2013

Quote:
Eve somehow managed to laugh despite Shyvana's hands being on her throat.

"I'm right here," Eve said, sitting in her chair, "Aren't shadows wonderful? Please now Shyvana, who do you think you're talking to? Sit back down, and I guess I will. You asked for it."
Shyvana blinked, staring at Eve, and groaned.

"No wonder the League kept you 'nerfed' for so long." She grumbled.

Masquerade Eve

09-01-2013

Quote:
Shyvana blinked, staring at Eve, and groaned.

"No wonder the League kept you 'nerfed' for so long." She grumbled.
Evelynn smiled a little.

"The summoners are unfun. They don't let me do much of anything. I'd expect that they do the same for your dragon form, but how can I tell? I'm just some blue skinned assassin, right?"

Lucian Pure

09-01-2013

Quote:
(( You guys keep on making me change smurfs. STAHP! ))

"What can I say? The night is my veil."
((How do you think I feel xD))

Lucian nodded, "Noted." he steps back further, not out of fear but out of comfort, "So what are you, anyway? You another creature from the isles or something? I know you're not something alive that's for sure."