Ask the Widowmaker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masquerade Eve

08-31-2013

Somewhere in the Institute's halls there is a an easily overlooked door into the chambers where Eveylnn stays when she's at the League. If you pass the door into her quarters, you will find that there are fitting for a champion of the Shadow Isles. Every shadow dances to its own tune.

The summoners asked the Widowmaker to hold Q&A sessions in these rooms, and she obliged, and now awaits your queries.

Ask Nocturn

08-31-2013

A young summoner stumbles in the door. His eyes are pitch black and leaking a brackish fluid. His voice rasps with the echoing power of darkness.

"Widowmaker...I have yet to see why you have gained this title. Tell me, what reason do they call you so."

Lucian Pure

08-31-2013

Lucian decided to pay a visit to Evelynn, if anything to find out how big of a threat she might be. After all he did have a job to do - purifying the world of the evil caused from the Shadow Isles. But with the summoners watching over all champions, all he could do is gather info until needed.

So, he walks up to her door and knocks, though doesn't really wait for an answer and heads on in anyway.

Fae Lulu

08-31-2013

A mini wooden figurine of Evelynn in a purple bikini (essentially her usual attire without spiked leggings) could be half-seen walking stealthily toward Evelynn's room. Strapped on her back was a clearly visible letter that completely defeated the purpose of her walking stealthily.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Evelynn.jpg (179.9 KB, 174 views)

Masquerade Eve

08-31-2013

Quote:
A young summoner stumbles in the door. His eyes are pitch black and leaking a brackish fluid. His voice rasps with the echoing power of darkness.

"Widowmaker...I have yet to see why you have gained this title. Tell me, what reason do they call you so."
Evelynn would laugh a bit at the question.

"Simple. I make widows. Why else would I be the Widowmaker?"

Quote:
Lucian decided to pay a visit to Evelynn, if anything to find out how big of a threat she might be. After all he did have a job to do - purifying the world of the evil caused from the Shadow Isles. But with the summoners watching over all champions, all he could do is gather info until needed.

So, he walks up to her door and knocks, though doesn't really wait for an answer and heads on in anyway.
Evelynn would appear out of the shadows behind Lucian. "Hello Lucian," she said as she placed her hand on his cheek from behind him.
Quote:

A mini wooden figurine of Evelynn in a purple bikini (essentially her usual attire without spiked leggings) could be half-seen walking stealthily toward Evelynn's room. Strapped on her back was a clearly visible letter that completely defeated the purpose of her walking stealthily.
Evelynn would write back,

"Dear Lulu,

I make the shadows do my bidding. I bend and move them around me. You can't see me because you can't see into the darkness.

I've never been to the Glade. It would be interesting to see based off the stories I've heard. My normal breakfast consists of bacon, an apple, and a wonderful beverage made from orange juice and cat's blood that I make myself.

Sincerely,
Evelynn."

Ask Shyvana

09-01-2013

Shyvana, perhaps one of the few champions who had absolutely no fear of Evelynn, entered her quarters and looked around. She sniffed deeply, trying to smell her out.

"Where are you, Evelynn?" She asked.

Masquerade Eve

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana, perhaps one of the few champions who had absolutely no fear of Evelynn, entered her quarters and looked around. She sniffed deeply, trying to smell her out.

"Where are you, Evelynn?" She asked.
"Right here," Evelynn said from behind Shyvana. She was sitting comfortably in a chair. "Sit down," Eve said pointing to a chair near Shyvana, "You look tense."

Ask Shyvana

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade Eve View Post
"Right here," Evelynn said from behind Shyvana. She was sitting comfortably in a chair. "Sit down," Eve said pointing to a chair near Shyvana, "You look tense."
Shyvana spun around with a brief snarl.

"...I am not. This is who I am." She huffed, sitting down. "Who did you kill to get this room?"

Masquerade Eve

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana spun around with a brief snarl.

"...I am not. This is who I am." She huffed, sitting down. "Who did you kill to get this room?"
Eve chuckles a little at the snarl.

"So you're always this tense? That isn't any fun. Who did I kill? Well... no one you'd know. Anyways, what brings you here?"

(( It may take a bit of practice to get fully in character. Evelynn is drastically different from my norm. ))

Ask Shyvana

09-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masquerade Eve View Post
Eve chuckles a little at the snarl.

"So you're always this tense? That isn't any fun. Who did I kill? Well... no one you'd know. Anyways, what brings you here?"

(( It may take a bit of practice to get fully in character. Evelynn is drastically different from my norm. ))
(<3)

Shyvana narrowed her eyes.

"Most people in Demacia want to know more about you." She replied. "So they thought about which of us could best relate to you." She huffed, crossing her arms. "And here I am."