Trouble with League on my Mac

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crai Crushna

08-31-2013

Here I will post what I sent into support:

"Here is my problem: Yesterday in the morning before 1:00 P.M. USEST I was able to play league at 79-120 FPS. I logged out to watch the LCS playoffs and Challenger match. When I tried to re log back in when I clicked on the League of Legends Icon in my Applications folder, it would just bounce really quickly and then disappear. No matter how many times I pressed it nothing would happen. So I just decided to uninstall and then reinstalled. I was able to play at night but no matter what settings (Lowest or Highest) the FPS would Max out at 60 FPS. I even changed it to stable, 60, 80, High but to no avail it was only at 60 FPS. Also no matter what happened when I would use an ability or multiple champs would use their moves and particles would be on the screen my FPS would tank to 20-30's. So I then repaired but the same thing happened. Then I decided to restart my computer but then the problem happened again. When I clicked on League of Legends it would just bounce in the icon tray and then disappear 1 second later. So afer reinstalling twice, repairing it twice, and restarting my Mac the problem still exists. I need help in resolving this issue as it is a League issue and not my computer. Steam works, Autodesk Maya 2014, Microsoft products, other Autodesk 3d animating and modeling software works and I can Play Star Craft 2 on Max settings."

I just got crashed in loading during a Ranked game and it said League has stopped working and will shut down. Now the problem came up again. I don't care about the reports as I never get reported so this will have zero impact on me, I just care about the problem itself. Does anyone have any suggestions or anything? My computer is up to date.

Crai Crushna

08-31-2013

Forgot to mention I am currently reinstalling again. It's kinda nerve wracking to know that at any time it can just stop working after I have que'd for Ranked. This puts a huge damp on my attempt to get Gold.

Noobie gamer

08-31-2013

Wasn't the bouncing issue related to userKernel and such? As you're describing it, it seems normal to me.

Also, the FPS max out at 60 then falling at 20-30 is what I have, since age. But if you had 120 before...

If it does the bouncing issue again, have a look into the Monitor Activity (Application/Utilities) and look if there is anything called userkernel running.