Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo Hell doesn't exist

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iPilot

Recruiter

08-31-2013

it really doesn't i told myself it doesn't and went straight to soloq and look i made it to gold 5

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26192355#history

all the time i spent worrying about dropping in elo was meaningless

Voyles

08-31-2013

Even though you climbed to Gold 5, you are in the 3rd Circle of Elo Hell, which is forced to play just a few champs over and over again (Jax and Trist).

steveelite

08-31-2013

Quote:
MileHighJew:
Even though you climbed to Gold 5, you are in the 3rd Circle of Elo Hell, which is forced to play just a few champs over and over again (Jax and Trist).

The last 10 games yeah, but i noticed when i clicked the Ranked Stats tab he actually plays a bunch of different champs.

iRukia

Recruiter

08-31-2013

Quote:
iPilot:
it really doesn't i told myself it doesn't and went straight to soloq and look i made it to gold 5

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26192355#history

all the time i spent worrying about dropping in elo was meaningless

Correction, I have climbed with the help of my team and I am happy enough to share this with you guys. In all those games you had someone to help you, a team mate that at least understood the mechanics someone that didn't chase after the support after a semi-ace and agreed on pushing a turret down. This is a team game. Thank your team and your luck for it.

Whoa There Betsy

08-31-2013

Quote:
iRukia:
Correction, I have climbed with the help of my team and I am happy enough to share this with you guys. In all those games you had someone to help you, a team mate that at least understood the mechanics someone that didn't chase after the support after a semi-ace and agreed on pushing a turret down. This is a team game. Thank your team and your luck for it.

Yea cause I never get a good team. I always have a troll on my team in every single game. I have never once had a good player on my team (except me) and there has never been a troll on the enemy team. There are usually 2-3 afk's per game (on my team only). I also like to make random examples of a generic scenario that showcases a one-time phenomenon that caused me to lose a game recently to prove that it is pure luck that anybody who climbs the ladder for a system that rewards being a team player like WildTurtle or any of the professional players getting multiple accounts into challenger tier consistently. I always do everything perfectly and could be in challenger, but I am not lucky enough to win games.

I think I'm better than everyone IMO.

y0 Chaos

Recruiter

08-31-2013

LOLOL GOLD V IS ELO HELL. Gold 5 is where people give up ranked and just troll all the silvers because they have the rewards already for the season. i cannot get above Gold V because literally every game my back breaks from carrying. Theres Always sombody who doesnt want to support or 2 of the lanes lose and go 0-6 and im the only lane that wins. Gold V Is Elo Hell.

iRukia

Recruiter

08-31-2013

Quote:
Whoa There Betsy:
Yea cause I never get a good team. I always have a troll on my team in every single game. I have never once had a good player on my team (except me) and there has never been a troll on the enemy team. There are usually 2-3 afk's per game (on my team only). I also like to make random examples of a generic scenario that showcases a one-time phenomenon that caused me to lose a game recently to prove that it is pure luck that anybody who climbs the ladder for a system that rewards being a team player like WildTurtle or any of the professional players getting multiple accounts into challenger tier consistently. I always do everything perfectly and could be in challenger, but I am not lucky enough to win games.

I think I'm better than everyone IMO.

...Your life must be too hard, cause you're trying too hard here, way too hard.. AND, never said I'm a diamond material or what not. A forum is a public place where people share their opinion freely. If you can't handle it or you mistake it with some duel or some proving ground match, get outta here boy.
Also, teams matter a lot in a game like league, believe it or not. You don't always have to act buttmad over every single comment people send.

Khorgain

08-31-2013

Reasons why ELO hell doesn't exist:

• You suck and are blaming your teammates
  • If everyone in ELO hell truly sucked and you are better than everyone your team would win every time.