Iem Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkmana

12-19-2009

I've been using Gott's guide to making a nuker/mage Nunu.

This is the item build he suggests:
"Low Level Items - In this Order - ~ 3000 Gold
Meki Pendant - 390 Gold - Manareg, because Nunus Standart-Mana-Reg is too low
Ampli. Tomb - 420 Gold - Ability Power + 20
Blasting Wand - 860 Gold - Ability Power + 40
Mejas Soulstealer - 550 Gold + Ampli. Tomb + Blasting Wand - Ability Power + 70 and +10 Ability Power Per kill / +5 per Assist, 70 Max - Has to be bought as early as possible to get the Bonuses to max
Ampli. Tomb - 420 Gold - Ability Power + 20
Fiendish Codex - 420 Gold + Ampli. Tomb + Meki Pendant - Ability Power + 30, -10% Cooldown, +7 Manareg/5s

Mid Level Items - In this Order - ~ 3500 Gold
Sorcerer's Shoes - ~1000 Gold - +33 Ability Power / Walking Faster
Banshee's Veil - ~2600 Gold - +500 Health / +400 Mana / Protecting you rom 1 Enemy-Spell every 30 Seconds

High Level Items - In this Order - ~ 8500 Gold
Zhonya's Ring - ~4000 Gold - +100 Ability Power, +25% Ability Power + 500 Mana
Archangel's Staff - ~3000 Gold + 45 Ability Power / +25 Manareg/5s / + 400 Mana + 2% of the mana is converted to Ability Power
Nashor's Tooth - 1400 Gold + Fliendish Codes - +55 Ability Power -20% Cooldown

Final Items + Important stats
Mejas Soulstealer - +140 Ability Power (After 7 Kills)
Sorcerer's Shoes- + 33 Ability Power, Running Faster
Banshee's Veil - + Get Saved from Enemy Spells to cast Absoulte Zero +500 Mana
Zhonya's Ring - +100 Ability Power, +25% Ability Power + 500 Mana
Archangel's Staff - 45 Ability Power / +25 Manareg/5s / + 400 Mana + 2% of the mana is converted to Ability Power
Nashor's Tooth - +55 Ability Power -20% Cooldown
So all your Items together give you + (140+33+100+45+55+0,02*2500)*1,25 Ability Power Bonus, thats 528. - Total Money wasted for buying: About 15.000"

For the most part i really like the items, i rarely die even though im squishy (Nunu is ninja fast) and people never expect the power of my ice shots/ulti. Bu after i get the Banshee's Veil i get kinda stuck.

I run out of room and need to sell something in order to purchase the ring but i never know what to sell. I end up with the same problem when i try to aquire Nashor's Tooth.

Can anyone help me with this?

Darkmana

12-19-2009

Nobody can think of anything? Hm if only there was a way to test it without having to spend too much time at the fountain. Maybe if i got a friend to let me farm in a practice game.

Deinbeck

12-19-2009

I dunno...

I go amplifying tome ---> Mejai's Soulstealer

-Boots of swiftness

-I start building Rod of Ages

-when thats done, I dunno. Lich Bane? Depends on how the game is going I suppose.
-I'd go for more AP unless I needed to specifically counter something.

I could see getting banshee's veil only if you find you're getting casted on alot. If not, why bother?

The important part I think is to get Mejai's, and start getting kills and assists, as this is how you're going to get alot of your AP. You don't need all of that other **** to start out.

I mean, unless you're an extremely good player, you aren't going to be playing against people who have mastered the game, right? Nunu will kill a nub very very easily, regardless of stun. Just bait, let them fire the stun, clense, ult, lawl.