Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Iem Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkmana

Recruiter

12-19-2009

I've been using Gott's guide to making a nuker/mage Nunu.

This is the item build he suggests:
"Low Level Items - In this Order - ~ 3000 Gold
Meki Pendant - 390 Gold - Manareg, because Nunus Standart-Mana-Reg is too low
Ampli. Tomb - 420 Gold - Ability Power + 20
Blasting Wand - 860 Gold - Ability Power + 40
Mejas Soulstealer - 550 Gold + Ampli. Tomb + Blasting Wand - Ability Power + 70 and +10 Ability Power Per kill / +5 per Assist, 70 Max - Has to be bought as early as possible to get the Bonuses to max
Ampli. Tomb - 420 Gold - Ability Power + 20
Fiendish Codex - 420 Gold + Ampli. Tomb + Meki Pendant - Ability Power + 30, -10% Cooldown, +7 Manareg/5s

Mid Level Items - In this Order - ~ 3500 Gold
Sorcerer's Shoes - ~1000 Gold - +33 Ability Power / Walking Faster
Banshee's Veil - ~2600 Gold - +500 Health / +400 Mana / Protecting you rom 1 Enemy-Spell every 30 Seconds

High Level Items - In this Order - ~ 8500 Gold
Zhonya's Ring - ~4000 Gold - +100 Ability Power, +25% Ability Power + 500 Mana
Archangel's Staff - ~3000 Gold + 45 Ability Power / +25 Manareg/5s / + 400 Mana + 2% of the mana is converted to Ability Power
Nashor's Tooth - 1400 Gold + Fliendish Codes - +55 Ability Power -20% Cooldown

Final Items + Important stats
Mejas Soulstealer - +140 Ability Power (After 7 Kills)
Sorcerer's Shoes- + 33 Ability Power, Running Faster
Banshee's Veil - + Get Saved from Enemy Spells to cast Absoulte Zero +500 Mana
Zhonya's Ring - +100 Ability Power, +25% Ability Power + 500 Mana
Archangel's Staff - 45 Ability Power / +25 Manareg/5s / + 400 Mana + 2% of the mana is converted to Ability Power
Nashor's Tooth - +55 Ability Power -20% Cooldown
So all your Items together give you + (140+33+100+45+55+0,02*2500)*1,25 Ability Power Bonus, thats 528. - Total Money wasted for buying: About 15.000"

For the most part i really like the items, i rarely die even though im squishy (Nunu is ninja fast) and people never expect the power of my ice shots/ulti. Bu after i get the Banshee's Veil i get kinda stuck.

I run out of room and need to sell something in order to purchase the ring but i never know what to sell. I end up with the same problem when i try to aquire Nashor's Tooth.

Can anyone help me with this?

Darkmana

Recruiter

12-19-2009

Nobody can think of anything? Hm if only there was a way to test it without having to spend too much time at the fountain. Maybe if i got a friend to let me farm in a practice game.

Deinbeck

12-19-2009

I dunno...

I go amplifying tome ---> Mejai's Soulstealer

-Boots of swiftness

-I start building Rod of Ages

-when thats done, I dunno. Lich Bane? Depends on how the game is going I suppose.
-I'd go for more AP unless I needed to specifically counter something.

I could see getting banshee's veil only if you find you're getting casted on alot. If not, why bother?

The important part I think is to get Mejai's, and start getting kills and assists, as this is how you're going to get alot of your AP. You don't need all of that other **** to start out.

I mean, unless you're an extremely good player, you aren't going to be playing against people who have mastered the game, right? Nunu will kill a nub very very easily, regardless of stun. Just bait, let them fire the stun, clense, ult, lawl.