Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Silver Trouble

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

powershot12

08-28-2013

So i started off my placement matches 7 and 3. I won my first game and i did horible, lost my second, then won 1 and lost 1, then i won 5 in a row so i was 7 and 2. For those games I was facing high silvers and low golds and some games were all un ranked people.For my last game a duo qued with a freind who was silver 2 and we faced high silvers and i did horrible (compared to my other games)So i got placed in silver 2 and i played 1 game after that and my mid fed annie and she snowballed after theat. Although i didnt do much better in bot lane. I was wondering if there are nay tips playing against high silvers and how to counter fed mids.