Regarding the S3 Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icovarius

08-27-2013

• The season ends on October 31st.

• If you don't have Elise, you will be given her.

• If you are Gold V, you will still get Gold+ rewards.

• You get all rewards from previous tiers as well as the tier you're in.

• Borders are awarded for Silver+. Bronze do not get borders.

• Borders earned from 3v3, 5v5 and solo-queue ranked will take your highest earned border and apply that to your profile. If you're diamond in 3v3, it'll show in 5v5. However borders will not be able to be seen by enemies, just your allies.

• Challenger is expected to get a border and trim just like the other tiers.

• Victorious Elise will NOT go on sale. It can only be earned from being Gold+. If you're not by the end of the season, you will never have the skin.

• If you join a ranked team, you must play at least 30% of the games that the team has to benefit from the ranking.

Ask more questions, I'll place them here.

ShiroKado

08-27-2013

YOu don't get the previous tier rewards. Only the tier you reached. And I don't get why Golds are getting rewarded, they are the same level as silvers.

skellyton3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2013

I think that there should be more rewards for higher level players. There needs to be something that gives more of a reward for smaller increases in rank, like moving up a division. Currently you only get rewards for your league, so a diamond 1 and a diamond 5 both get the same thing, even though they are vastly different in skill. I like the idea of making a ward skin specific to each league, that would be small but would make it a bigger deal to move up. Also, I do not have a solution of the top of my head to fix the problem of rewards only mattering at the league changes, but I think something needs to be done.

Icovarius

08-28-2013

Added a few more points.

HunterHagen

08-28-2013

Challenger borders / icons?

Icovarius

08-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterHagen View Post
Challenger borders / icons?
They're expected.

Dip

08-28-2013

Regarding the quote "Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you have to have played at least five games with the team and participated in 30% or more of the teams total games to qualify."

Let's say we didn't play 3v3 on the team but bunch of 5v5s, will we still get the 3v3 rewards? Or does it have to be games played for that specific game mode?

Icovarius

08-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dip View Post
Regarding the quote "Keep in mind that for 5v5 and 3v3 tier rewards, you have to have played at least five games with the team and participated in 30% or more of the teams total games to qualify."

Let's say we didn't play 3v3 on the team but bunch of 5v5s, will we still get the 3v3 rewards? Or does it have to be games played for that specific game mode?

"Unlike previous years, the loading screen border trim you earn will be displayed in all queues. So, for example, if you reach Diamond in ranked 3v3, you’ll have a Diamond border trim when you head into solo queue."

Icovarius

08-28-2013

Bump

Icovarius

08-28-2013

Bump. Keep it alive and ask more questions