What do you guys think?

YES! 58 81.69%
NO! 7 9.86%
6 8.45%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Victorious ward skins!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

08-27-2013

Hello people!

For the past two seasons and as it seems this third season the top three tiers get the same skin. Yes the borders are diff that's nice and all but they are just borders for you and your team so see for a couple of seconds each game. This time around they are also giving wards skins for silver+ which I think its great.

Would it be too much to ask to give different ward skins for each ranked tier? Such as perhaps the wards being trophies and they just simply have a diff color depending on the tier you reached. I think that would be pretty neat what do you guys think?

Please post so the thread can survive and hopefully get riots attention.

DawnStrider371

08-27-2013

I like it, but maybe just leave the wards kinda as is and plate them with Silver, gold, etc. But I personally like the Fantasy feel of the game.

FabulousJusticar

08-27-2013

I want Viktorious ward.
Robotic wards who starts screaming when jayce gets too close.

Ein

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

08-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnStrider371 View Post
I like it, but maybe just leave the wards kinda as is and plate them with Silver, gold, etc. But I personally like the Fantasy feel of the game.
That wouldn't be half bad and I believe a recolor shouldn't be hard to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabulousJusticar View Post
I want Viktorious ward.
Robotic wards who starts screaming when jayce gets too close.
Would like to see these wards in action

Ein

Senior Recruiter

08-27-2013

bump

HunterHagen

08-27-2013

Silver gets the reward, seems nicer than last year.

Also, you're going to get the same reasoning we had the last two seasons: you're rewarded for being more competitive, so to speak.

gsai

08-27-2013

I think the ward skins are gonna be dumb since pretty much everyone will have them. In effect they're basically changing the classic wards. I honestly think I'm gonna see a lot less of the classic wards than these new ones.

Ein

Senior Recruiter

08-28-2013

bump

Input Name

08-28-2013

Would definitely like something such as this.

RocketSled

08-28-2013

It's obviously a clever ploy to get more players to ward. Toplane might even buy a ward or two of their own. Well played Riot, well played.