Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

52% Win rate Good or Bad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pinkheart

08-27-2013

Title, rate me on a scale of -10 to 10. I main Fizz and I usually do well with him. I also occasionally play support and jungle as my secondary roles. I have been on somewhat of a losing streak. I am level 27 and wish to play ranked. Also any tips for the 10 matchmaking games will greatly appreciated. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

TL DR- Rate me -10 to 10

PlsApport

08-27-2013

Win rate means nothing. I have a 55% win rate over 4k~ games. Many pros have win rate in Ranked lower than that. Neither of those things mean that we're worse than some newbie who has a 60% win rate over 200 games. We'd really need to see you play the game to rate your skill.

cauliflower

08-27-2013

Yeah if you've got a winrate +-50% at your level, the matchmaking system will match you with people to move you toward 50% (more skilled opponents if your winrate is high, less skilled if your winrate is low). That's how matchmaking works. So someone who's been in diamond a million years would have the same win % as someone who's been in bronze for an equally long time.