Top 10 most difficult champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tinara

12-06-2010

Anivia
Twitch
Shaco
Tryndamere
Leblanc
Kassadin
Ezreal
Karthus
Malzahar
Twisted Fate

GENERAL NUTBAKED

12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweb View Post
Surprised no one thinks Swain is difficult.
being a player of swain, udyr, shaco, karthus, kassadin, and mal'zahar

i have to say they are all difficult =p

TheHarmanator

12-06-2010

Singed, knowing when to engage, who the fling, where to goo, where to fling from. Knowing when to use ghost can help out too.
Lux, really, really hard to aim with. She's really underestimated even though she's actually pretty powerful.
Anivia, very hard to aim with, very hard to use walls effectively.
Swain, aiming nevermove well can be the difference between winning a fight or not. Managing his mana is pretty difficult too.
Irelia, she's actually really good, but not many people can play her well.
Akali, definitely not as easy as people think. You know this if you've seen Akali free week.
Udyr, hardest jungler imo, and one of the most effective.
Nidalee, managing all those abilities is kinda difficult, but you learn how to use smartcast and selfcast well while playing her.
LeBlanc, she really is hard to play well, especially when you're not fed like crazy
Kayle, I don't even know why she's so cheap for being so difficult to play

Nubsta

12-06-2010

Ezreal
Alistar
Nidalee (AD moreso than AP)
Kassadin
Karthus
Udyr
Anivia
Olaf
Shaco
TF

I'd put Urgot and Jax on the list, if I felt they had all the abilities to do well as the listed ones do. Imo, they don't. Jax just doesn't have enough going for him and Urgot has almost no late-game.

Pesse Jerring

12-06-2010

Anivia
Lux
Ezreal
Shaco
Twisted Fate
Alistar

CrazyBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2010

Mine in order of difficulty would be like this:
Alistar -trust me high cd, high mana cost, slow movement
Shaco - outside of the first 15 minutes the rest is very difficult especially teamfighting
Leblanc - effectively using her combos and trying to have a perfect early game to snowball into late is hard to achieve
Anivia - high learning curve and walls are make/break when it comes to team fighting.
Udyr - mana management, knowing what stance to hit with when and who the bear stun and keeping track of the 6 seconds and turtle shelling attacks, would be higher but his general beefyness forgives a bit
CardMaster - games with him are either your stomp people or your don't he generally doesn't have a between game especially as ap
Eve - finding wards, setting up ganks on oracles, harrassing the jungler, setting up more ganks, and doing hit and run gameplay
Ezreal - all skill shots and he's been hit hard by the nerf bats making him pretty difficult to get the job done
Tryndamere - basically it's an uphill battle while you farm but after your fed the rest is fairly easy
Lux - another all skill shot champion that when you see a good one your like whoah yeah lux is sweet but generally your like ugh not her again.

Alastior

12-06-2010

Nidalee, Udyr, and Ezreal are the hardest to use. Anivia isn't difficult at all despite what everyone says.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2011

cassiopia
orianna
gragas
shaco
Twisted fate
anivia
leblanc
hmm idk who else maybe lee sin since his abilities are a bit confusing at first

TipaKEE

09-07-2011

Some of these lists make very little sense to me. Leblanc is placed very high when she has obvious skill order situations and high burst. Remembering to save W to escape or which skill to ult is maybe the hardest thing about the champion. She is fragile like many other champions but has a built in initiate and escape on the same cast.

I think some champions are hard to use effectivley like eve and shaco but that is because their current kit or borked, not necessarily because they are hard champions to understand.

Also Aniva is a common theme but this is another champion that once you understand her, you quickly forget how much trouble she gives some summoners to learn her. She is very positional due to here escaping and fighting revolve around her slow, a wall, and a stun.

I guess my list just disagrees with some because some champions that I struggle with others picked up real fast.

As for my complete list i don't think I could ever find 10 to be hard, but i play all champs regularly except for the 10 or so that bore me.

These champions are on my list somewhere towards the top but in no order after Cass
1. Cassopeia. This is because she has the Q similar to karthus, but than relies on the speed boost it gives, her W is a slow as well, and her E and passive both revolve around spell rotations and if you mess one thing up you drop your damage tremendously.

2. TF. For some people picking the right card is hard, cant tell you the time i come to gank and TF pulls a blue. Also a strong TF needs to understand map awareness late game and how greedy he can be while sidepushing and this is very commonly messed up by newer TF's.

3. Eve. This champ is hard to pull off correctly and many times requires snowball to even contribute late game beyond being a mobile ward.

4. Urgot, again a champion that relies on landing his combo or he faces awful damage output. Also positioning with this champion could arguable be more important than others due to his ult.

5. Karma. This champion can be a really strong asset to a team, to bad more games than not i see her not fully utilizing her kit and not abusing the subtleties of her ult.

6. Blitz. I don't really think blitz is hard to do well with. Landing a skillshot is not hard, saving his skillshot to force a blink and than hook is harder for most, but i'm placing blitz as the last champion on my list because landing many hooks in FoW requires more game knowledge than arguable any other skill in the game. You have to be able to predict movement paths and speed, far more than other skills require and its CD of nearly 16 seconds until level 13 on is a harsh penalty in most opportunities because by the time hook will be back the opportunity will be well gone. Those the emphasis on landing nice hooks.

AntiSkillshot

09-07-2011

Quote:
Anivia
Lux
Cho'Gath
Ez
TF
Zil
Poppy
Fiddle
Gangplank
Singed
I seriously laughed at the Ezreal part. Sona should be on the list, the 10 diffcultly rating is a lie right now.