Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[An Application RP]Seafare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

charité

12-09-2010

~Charité's cabin~

Charité was enjoying herself, laying in her bed savoring every small bite of the apple. But of course her peace couldn't be let alone for very long, as Liliana came in abruptly with that same shallow sweetness Charité has become accustome to seeing her use. With a sigh the captain sat up and though to herself about how to handle this matter. It was becoming apparent that the woman was trying to play the captain and her crew to her will.

With an equally framed smile, the young captain began to speak to her guest "Why yes, I am enjoying it rather much. My old captain said that it was one of my downfalls infact, that I love fruit so much." As if instinctively, the captain's smile faded and her eyes appeared to pierce into Liliana. "Now miss, let me tell you a bit o' a story." She said as she walked over to the woman, lightly putting a hand on her shoulder as her eyes wandered the deck of her ship through the stained glass windows.

"I've delt with many a' traitor on board, and many a' sabotuer as well. Each and every person who attempts t' go against me has been shot on t' sight. Once I catch wind o' this act, I take haste in gettin' rid o' the scallywag who wants t' try." With this said, Charité turns her head slightly, a seemingly innocent grin on her face. "Oh, and I like strawberries Miss Lili."

Suddenly, the young captain takes a step back, a motion so fluid it seems she hardly touched the ground as her eyes glaze over a little, then return her back to her normal state. " t' seems a visitor be 'bout to use magic to get on me ship." The captain said, and with a wave of her hair and a slight frown, she falls back onto her bed with in a lazy fashion, waiting for the foreseen guest to appear.

ipleadthefif208

12-09-2010

ignore this

AnemoneMeer

12-09-2010

((Isildur, head to roarchat asap... we need to talk))

ipleadthefif208

12-09-2010

((sry i have complication with microsoft silver light thus not allowing me to roar chat))

AnemoneMeer

12-09-2010

Quote:
ipleadthefif208:
((sry i have complication with microsoft silver light thus not allowing me to roar chat))

((Well, your actions in the RP, including your last post have caused issues with certain members of the RP. Notably limited controlling of Sniper's character, and seeming to be in your own little world.))

charité

12-09-2010

((Ipleadthefif208 please refrain from character control and/or godmodding, no body likes to be told what they're doing in an rp So if you could kindly edit your post to remove the forceful commands of Deadeye. Your personal NPCS are fine if you control, but other actual members are against rp rules. Especially seeing as Deadeye is not currently on.
Thank you,
~Charité))

Nwol

12-09-2010

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/137

~Charité's cabin~

On the side of the room oppositte of the bed, a purple colored portal seemingly opened and out stepped a rather curious looking man. Dressed in a victorian style, with a pair of gauntlets, shin guards, leather boots and long flowing black and red cape. His attire focused mostly on dark colors. Over his head was a black metallic helmet, the top revealing a glass covering shielding an exposed brain. The portal closed behind him after it he crossed through entirely.

"Charité Voleur?" He focused only on the captain laying in her bed. "I trust you sensed my coming. Captain Gangplank spoke well of your foresight. To shorten the chit chat. I have been requested to keep an eye on you." The being spoke, his voice was raspy, and had a organic and yet mechanical feel to it. "I am Zaunite summoner, Maculortus."

ipleadthefif208

12-09-2010

((thanks for heads up))

Talz

12-09-2010

~Main Deck~

Pern extended his hand to the shorter, red-haired, Noxian.

"Pern Velisker, Liege of the Spectral Eye. I believe Lili said your name was Keyes?"

The liege felt a little awkward being pushed into a conversation like this, but if he was going to be on a boat with these people the next two days, he may as well learn a few names.

"Are you traveling to Ionia for the match as well?"

o0sniper50o

12-09-2010

~Above Deck~

"So there's someone who wishes to meet me is there?" mumbled Deadeye as he walked amongst the very unsuspicious members of the crew. He was painfully aware he was in need of allies and thus decided to meet with the advisor. Upon thinking this he arrived outside what he knew to be the door of this man.

"Hello I believe that your commander wishes to speak with me?" asked the man in a relatively formal tone. He tightly gripped the two revolvers in his pocket, just in case.