[An Application RP]Seafare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

~Charite's Cabin~

Liliana would have followed the captain and assisted her, but something caught her eye. A note was sitting on the table, having arrived there out of nowhere. Quickly putting together the pieces, she smiled. If there was any way to get on the captains good side, this was it. Grabbing the note, her smirk widened into a full fledged grin as she chuckled. Getting up from her seat, she pocketed her knife and clutched the note in her hand.

~Main deck~

Working her way out to the main deck, her ears heard the captain, worked up into a rage. Her smirk widened once again. It was as though the pieces were falling into place all by themselves. Clutching the note firmly, she worked her way to the captain, listening to the last of the newcomers statements before butting into the conversation.

"He's innocent, someone made a point to send this threatening note, clearly stating they were listening, to us. You ran out before you saw it. The note is not wet and was written recently. If the man was teleported onto the ship, we can assume it was by the same man who gave us this note." She said, the sweetness returning to her voice as quick as she had dropped it.

"Clearly, one of the crew members we took on has teleportation abilities, and a desire to see our excursion do poorly. Perhaps you can put me in charge of finding the traitor, and dealing with them" She smiled, passing the note to Charite to confirm her statements.

i am a bore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

~Amilynne's Cabin~

Amilynne idly picked at a single ring in the wood of her wall, slowly but surely a single sliver of the ring began to fall from the wall until it finally landed point down on her bed, sticking into it. She smirked and rolled over playing over what she was going to do. She considered using some of the blood that she carried but soon thought better of it, having the strangest feeling of being watched. She rolled over again, this time to her other side, when she heard a scuffle from the weather deck, and what sounded like scratching on the sides of the ship and multiple splash's.

She sat up and picked up her sliver, pulling out a small vial she dropped the sliver inside it and bit down on her finger before letting a few drops of her blood fall into it, her blood was a strange white color with, what seemed like, streaks of purple shooting through it wildly. The sliver lost all color and her blood took on a normal red color, the purple shooting into the sliver. When the casting was done she took the sliver out and stabbed it into the center of her table. Though it didn't penetrate the wood too far it stood straight up, a small piece of white wood was all that could be seen from prying eyes as tendrils of purple energy arced out of the sliver into every corner of the room before fading away.

"This should keep unwanted eyes from watching." She said idly as she cracked her door open and made her war to the weather deck, shoulders once again hunched her tail idly flicking the ground behind her. The wind blew her hair off her face and some of the sailors nearby shuddered, making strange signs as they turned around and tried as hard as possible to ignore the short red woman standing there, she looked over at them and smirked, a single tooth poking out above her lips. She let her small act fall, throwing her arms out and stretching and yawning, throwing the leftovers of her small vial over the side watching it fall to the depths before it shattered and diluted into the sea water, she shuddered at the feeling and let her arms fall to her sides, her tail flicked out and lightly hit one of the sailors legs, when he looked over at what hit him, she was gone.

~Picture of the Void~

In the time it took her to blink she was standing on a very real picture of the scenery around her. Voices seemed to whisper all around her, and if she tried to pick out a single voice she was sure she would go slightly insane. She spun in a circle and saw slightly lighter spots standing around the ship, signaling to her people who had at least touched the void on some small level. She felt a hand reaching for her and she closed her eyes, opening them again she found herself face to face with a tall man in armor, when her feet hit the ground she lost her balance as she ship moved suddenly and she fell forward and hit his chest. She recovered quickly and stepped back, almost bumping the Captain, knocking an apple off to the side a bit as she slithered out of the ring of people.

~Main Deck~

"I-I'm sorry. I-I don't... exactly... know w-what happened there." She said as she turned on her heel and sprinted off below decks back to her room. When she got there the sliver was back to normal colors and had fallen over. She smiled and reached over and picked it up before pocketing it for later. She went back to her bed and sat down, crossing her arms and staring at the door, "That was strange... it found me sooner than I had thought it ever could. Strange...."

o0sniper50o

12-08-2010

~Far, Far, Below Deck~

"To think that I would be discovered so easly by the blood demon, I must take what I preach and be not to arrogant." Knowing the time for spying was ever Deadeye dispelled the portals and pulled out a silver mist potion. It was one of the items of his personal collection, the "restoration" potion as he called it. Drinking the entire thing in one gulp he remembered the effects of it, that it would take him to a time before he became a mage, to when he was still a mercenary.

Shedding his cloak the summoner Deadeye was no longer there. Instead stood a brown-haired 19-year old member of the crew. Nobody would take notice of someone who was already supposed to be there, but he fingered the weapons he kept hidden on his person nervously. He couldn't use his dimensional magic while in this form so in a battle of magic he was hopelessly outmatched. Walking up to the main deck where the commotion was, his black eyes darted around seeing the world once more.

AnemoneMeer

12-08-2010

((For Charite))

~Main Deck~

Almost instantaniously, after seeing the apple and grabbing it the attitude of the young captain changed almost immediately. Gone was the fury from her, and came an almost innocent smile of being overjoyed. "Its an apple!"She shouted, seeming her age for once as she took up the apple, shining it on her shirt before biting deeply into it. Charité began to appear as if she was in her own little world, wondering off with the ruby colored fruit. "Your passage on my ship is free, and Lili, feel free to hunt out the rat who dared threaten me." Seeming as though she doesn't have a care if the world, her grammar for once perfect. "Also, I do have one request; once you find them make sure you bring them to me first. Now if you don't mind, I'll be retiring to my quarters with this sweet, lovely, beautiful thing!" Charité giggled as she held the apple, twirling around with it before going into her cabin, shutting the door tightly behind her.

Talz

12-08-2010

Pern watched with amusement at the Captain, whose attitude and demeanor because near child like upon seeing the apple. It was unexpected to be sure. The liege scooped up his money, agitated that the seams had broken on the leather pouch. He tied some string around the hole to make sure it didn't happen again.

He turned his attention to the tall and reddish blond haired woman Charite had addressed as Lili.

"If you need some help finding this man, I can accompany you. My name is Pern Velisker by the way."

He extended his armored hand toward the woman. With the Spectral Eye he gave her a quick scan, lighting up her body in an array of a dark tinted yellow aura.

Definitely magical, as it seems most aboard this ship are.

o0sniper50o

12-08-2010

Sulking around was never something that Deadeye (or more appropriatly just sniper now) enjoyed but without his magic it became a neecesity. He could drink the potion at his waste to regain his previous form but couldn't do that for at least 6 hours...maybe 12 if he was unlucky. He reminded himself that he needed to work out the kinks in a transmutation potion and walked about the deck, taking care to stay out of the captain's sight. Though he knew he could fool everyone else on the ship, the captain was sure to recognize an imposter. Even the drowning man he saved earlier would be on the hunt for him, and the lack of magic he held in this form was the only thing keeping him from being found out.

Taking care to be quite discreet he left a trail of magic energy near the door of the blooddrinker. If anything it would only make the search more feverant, but he love a good challenge. Besides it would make him seem just a little bit less intelligent and underestimating your opponent can lead to their downfall. On that note Sniper quickly scampered off before anyone could find him.

ipleadthefif208

12-09-2010

Isildur laughed by now they must think im clueless but all of his guard,except turin, had watched everything even deadeye. they were now coming back to inform me about all of it. I just had to wait. bide my time. Isildur pulled out Gurthang "college, friend i will help you" . he then cut his hand again giving blood to the sword.
"Thank you i am better" wailed the sword
It was a lie and he knew it. Just bide my time i can wait.

AnemoneMeer

12-09-2010

((For Kaiser))

Keyes couldn't sleep. Ever since he laid down, he could feel magic steadily growing. Not just ambient noise, but people actively using it. Honestly, it would be more of a relief if he could pin it down, but it was all over the ship. He slowly got up and put on his robe. Calm down, don't be a paranoid fool. People use magic. The chances of it being the league are extremley low. He stepped out of his cabin and heavily walked up the stairs, full of what he knew to be irrational apprehension.

The deck was filled with the usual sailors, along with one very big anomaly. In the center of the deck, a soaked, heavily-armored man was standing and chatting with the captain and another woman. Well there's at least one reason for the magic. But then he saw the woman standing near the man. She had a purple dress and cunning eyes, registering everything that was going on. He knew those eyes. "Ms. Monteclaire? Owner of the shelters back in Noxus? I'm Keyes Soloran. You arranged a contract to provide some laborers for his campaign against the barbarians. What brings you on this voyage?"Keyes said with a calmness hiding hate. He knew this scum. She was a powerful woman in Noxus, with many contacts. His father was a regular customer of hers. In Keyes' eyes she was scum. A torturer and a slaver, she was the type who saw the plight of Noxus as a chance for profit without ever actually living it. His father thought she would be a good spouse. He thought she would be a better corpse.

ipleadthefif208

12-09-2010

Isildur walked out of his quarters and met his guard.
Turin spoke for them "Deadeye knows your secret, Should we kill him?"
"NO, he is to good of a man to kill i respect him and i want to strike a deal with him"
Turin "there is a blood drinker on board as well"
"If she turns to be a threat it would be good blood for Gurthang, Scouts i want you to go stalk her."
then Isildur said" Turin come with me we must talk to deadeye,"
Isildur walked to the edge of the boat. The smell and the sound its call was soothing. Gurthang even forgot its hunger for a while. "this is my home and abode but i must stray from it to keep from peril" thought isildur.
"will we ever go back to our family and people Isildur, i miss them and i long to see them. What if they came into peril while we were gone. what if some evil befell them."
"We can never return no one on valoran may know about our people. I miss them to though and also worry about there health." the sea was his home and abode but he had to keep from peril.
"come on turin lets go find deadeye"
((is this one ok? its really like a request to talk to deadeye's character)
with that they strode off to where Hurin last saw him.
I hope it does not come to blood thought Isildur
the wail spoke "me too"
Thats what no one understood Gurthang had a need but did not like to drink the blood of the valiant when it could be helped.

AnemoneMeer

12-09-2010

~Main Deck~

The sun hung low in the sky and the dancing waves below it glittered a beautiful golden color. Shadows grew long on the ships deck, and the droplets that the sea sprayed upwards onto the deck of the ship caused the wood to glitter slightly. A beautiful sight marking the day's fast approaching end.

Liliana couldn't help but utter a small giggle as Keyes made his presense on the ship known to her. She had seen him a few times in the past, and did business with his father every now and again. Pern, the newcomer to the ship's offer to help just further sweetened her mood. Both had the potential to be very useful to her, and both had at least a small reason to listen to her. Keyes had also given her the means to put her in an even better light in the newcomers eyes.

"Keyes! It's been a while, hasn't it?" She cheerfully stated, her voice doubly think with its poisoned sweetness. "How is your father, healthy I hope. I'd hate to lose such a good customer." Walking forward, she positioned herself between him and Pern. "Pern, this is Keyes, I do business with his father on a regular basis. And Keyes, this is Pern. He just arrived on the ship, and almost got shot by the captain due to the intervention of a traitor on board. I have to talk with the captain about this matter, among a few others, so why don't you two get to know eachother. We can have some tea tomorrow and get all caught up, Keyes."

Turning and walking towards the captains quarters, Liliana lazily waved farewell to the two she had just been talking with. Her steps were much quicker than usual, and the sound of her shoes clicking off the wood of the ship's deck was louder than usual. She had seen the captains reaction to the apple she was presented with, and wanted to reach her before the apple was fully eaten. If the captain really did like various fruits this much, she could use it to curry favor and power.

~Charite's Cabin~

Liliana opened the door of the cabin, stepping inside and shutting it promptly behind her. She worked her way to the seat she was sitting at before, sitting down and leaning back. Charite was still in the process of eating the apple, though it was nearly finished. Her timing couldn't be better.

"Enjoying the apple I take it?" She said, a hit of smugness lying under the sweetness in her voice. "If I had known you liked fruit so much, I would have brought some onboard for you. Is their a particular fruit you prefer? I'm sure I could provide you with plenty of fruit after our excursions are complete. Free of charge too. And I'm sure I could provide you with plenty more, if you gave me a reason to."

Liliana's smug smirk sat on her face as her final words left her mouth. Hopefully her pirate friend caught onto the business deal she was proposing, and accepted. The temptation of future gains could give her some form of control over the captain, or so she hoped.