[An Application RP]Seafare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o0sniper50o

12-08-2010

If the Void was bad, then the people on this boat are ten times worse.

Deadeye hurried about the ship but of course nobody has seen him. He made sure of it. So far there was a crazy blood mage who might possibly be infused with a demon, a Noxian who was controlled by his blood-thirsty blade, a women who would quickly kill for a profit, and a backstabbing Noxian politician. Reaching into his cloak Deadeye pulled out the profiles he kept on hand for his fellow passengers and quickly sribbled a few notes.

There were many things to be learned upon this trip, and he'd sooner fight the entire Stanpar tribe with his bare hands before missing out on what was happening. Making his way to the lowest, darkest, and smelliest part of the ship in order to ensure that he wouldn't be disturbed, he sat down in a meditative position he learned during one of his trips to Ionia. Checking on last time that the place he choose was so disgusting nobody would come, he opened several small portals to where his fellow passengers were in order to keep an eye on events. Particulary the captain's quarters where the most...interesting events seemed to be taking place.

((I hope I'm doing a somewhat decent job since I don't participate in things like this often.))

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

((charite is still bugged so))

~Charité's Cabin~

As her shoulders eased, Charité let a sigh. "Why yes I'd enjoy a b't o' tea Lili, if I may call ye that." with that, the captain took a small sip of the tea closing her eyes , savoring the flavor for a while with a gentle smile. "I know, 't a tad odd ain't it? Usually people o' my standin' 'd take a liking to something a tad harder."

Charité opens her eyes and back in her chair, dropping the file of information she gathered bluntly on the many papers scattered across her desk. "Well Lili, I be imagin'n that ye would like 't talk to me about some offer from what I seen about ye'." She says, lazily twirling a lock of her hair. "So Lili, whats this offer ye want to speak with o me bout? If ye want 't use my crew or me ship, I have but one request." At this, Charité stands, and begins to pace infront of the window behind her desk. "Any use o' me crew will be accompanied by me, be it the midsts o' battle or the act o' simple theft; any use o' me ship be in lue with me own hand." With a slight look of boredom on her face, she wanders back to her seat and stares contently at Liliana.

o0sniper50o

12-08-2010

Deadeye only sat for a few minutes before he registered...something in the water not to far away. Despising the waste of life, he opened a portal teleporting the human to where he was located at the bottom of the ship, immediate giving out a sigh afterwords. His mana reserves are incredibly small so the effort of bringing something this large a bit of a distance took quite a bit of energy.

Taking out a concentrated mana potion and draining its contents, Deadeye continued to be vigilant in watching his passengers for another minute before asking the man, "Pern isn't it? What exactly did you hope to accomplish by jumping into the water while wearing a suit of armor?"

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

~Charite's cabin~

"I'll have to dispute those conditions." Liliana said, the sweetness dropping from her voice faster than a metal cannonball. "I've already taken the liberty of assembling a plan for our raid, and it requires we split up at a crucial point. As it stands, the only people on this ship whom we can fully trust in a position of command, is the two of us. We both have the largest stake in this, and we can both rely on the other to get the job done."

She smirked, pointing to the map. "This is the details of our route, and where we can attack on the way to get the pieces we need for the plan to work. At each of these positions..." She trailed off, digging into her pockets and producing one of her wooden boxes that hid her knives, opening it, and using it to point at each of the positions marked on the map before driving it into the table. "At each of these, we'll need to split your forces between two operations, to ensure success."

"I have no problems with informing you of all actions I take, and intend to take, but I need to be able to take matters into my own hands as needed." Liliana continued, pouring and taking a sip of her tea. "Partnerships work better when both are equals."

Grabbing her knife again, she held it on it's side, showing it to Charite. "Poisoned. Non lethal. Causes extreme debilitating pain. A few stabs of this, and anyone on this ship or otherwise who goes against us will beg for forgiveness." Liliana giggled. "So, do we have an agreement?"

o0sniper50o

12-08-2010

Deadeye pulled out his journal and scribbled a note reading, "Your private plans are not as private as you may think. Be wary lest you become the victims of your own foly." and dropped it into the portal leading to the Captain's cabin. If his calculation were correct (as they always were) it should land on top of the dagger they hope to "persuade" everyone with. As of yet it wouldn't do much rather than make them cast their suspicions about but there were some people in the Institute who payed him before the trip to make sure that the passengers on this ship wouldn't cause to much trouble.

He smirked to himself again, a habit that emerges whenever he undergoes a job. It was fun creating a little panic now and then. Then realized he caused panic for fun and decided he needed to drink one of his special restoration potions and get out a little more.

Talz

12-08-2010

(( here is my character profile btw, http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/51 ))

Pern heaved himself onto his feet, keeping his eyes on the blind cloaked man. Throwing a loose bit of seaweed to the floor. The ship smelled of bile and seawater, the aged wood showed signs of use.

Well this is definitely her ship.

Ignoring the sarcastic comment, Pern was about to reply when the man disappeared in front of his eyes. He gave an aggravated exhale.

Can never trust someone who can teleport around that easily, although the fact that he can do it to others does make him a threat, I will have to be careful around him.

The liege walked up the wooden steps, blocking anyone's attempt to get past him by his heavily armored frame.

AnemoneMeer

12-08-2010

((For Charite again))

~Charité's Cabin~

"A'though my way o' doing it would be a bullet to the head, I s'pose thats just a' effective, so aye mate ye got yerself a deal." dropping her serious note, Charité smiles that ever so girlish smile, making her look like an innocent child for a second or two. "And anywho who gets in our way, we shoot em' and if they be alive still we shoot em' again! Aye!" The young captain shouted as she leaned over the table to put an arm over Liliana's shoulder.

Suddenly, the Charité looked up, an intense wave of worry flowing over here as she rushed out the door, her hair slightly catching her new found partner in the face, "Aye, don't just stand there mate, ye hear that!? There be a floater in the water!"

~Deck of the Man of War Revolution~

"Hurry, all ye scallywags get to yer positions! someone get me a' rope so I can go up with that landlubber!" As if by instinct, Charité jumped off the side of the ship after yelling her commands to her crew. As she dove deeper and deeper into the sea, she saw the bubbles coming from the man who appeared to be sinking and thought to herself "Now who'd jump into th' blasted sea in armor!?"

Yet oddly enough, the man vanished into an odd portal. The captain immediately knew what this was, and in her frustration, she quickly climbed back up to the deck. With a look of pure rage on her face, one well enough known by her crew I may add, she stormed over to the armored man an grabbed him by the collar, pressing whatever physical force she could against it, and her gun to his chest. "Give me one reason t' not shoot ye dead ri'te here ya dirty scallywag! Don't ye know how rude it is t' have a dressed woman fishin for ye just to teleport? Why I out'a shoot ye now and talk to ye later!"

o0sniper50o

12-08-2010

((If you're talking about Pern I already saved him, he's on the ship somewhere. And it'd be nice if you noticed the slightly-threatening message I sent you.))

AnemoneMeer

12-08-2010

((Liliana did, and she's going to play it to her advantage Sniper, come to http://www.roarchat.net/ we're OOCing there))

Talz

12-08-2010

Pern was surprised at the young woman's strength and confidence. She was definitely the Captain he had heard about from the port town. Not wanting to test the power of her weapons, Pern replied,

"Please Captain Charité, there is no need to bring out weapons. I didn't mean to alarm you and your crew. Your ship was the last one out to Ionia, and I needed passage. I can pay for my fare, and I promise you I won't require much."

Pern pulls out a medium sized leather pouch, still soaked from his miss shot into the sea, as it hit the ground, the seams ripped, spilling out a couple of golden coins and a single red apple.