[An Application RP]Seafare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

12-08-2010

Quote:
(( I'm new to RP, first time ever lol, but does it really matter with an NPC? Plus this could provide interesting implications if the body was to be discovered and such.))
((Im talking about how she had the captain miss charite show up at her quarters when she had the body. This puts the rp in a strange direction. do you act on it or do you continue with the main story.))

Kaiser707

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipleadthefif208 View Post
((Im talking about how she had the captain miss charite show up at her quarters when she had the body. This puts the rp in a strange direction. do you act on it or do you continue with the main story.))
((read it again, she went to the captains cabin))

i am a bore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

((I went to her quarters and left the body in mine. He's fine, he will just wake up with a headache. I'm in the doorframe to her quarters.))

ipleadthefif208

12-08-2010

((reading comp ftL XD sry about that))

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

((Charite has been having issues, so I'm copying her stuff for her as I can))

With a slight yawn Charité looks up at Liliana and smiles with a slight sense of aggrevation, feeling oh so tired of dealing with people today. "Yes yes, what can I help you with miss...." pausing mid sentence as she flips through sheets of paper, with one foot kicking slightly back and forth, clicking against the wooden floor as it came back every so often.

"Ah, why miss 'Liliana Monteclaire' is 't?" a slight shine came to Charité's eyes, she did quite a bit of research about this person before she came a'board the Revolution. "I can imagine you w'd like t' talk about m-" She said till the door opened, revealing another passanger entering the cabin. "Aye, i'm always willing to take a dri-" suddenly, before she could answer Amilynne, Charité appeared to fall into a slight trance, quickly waking out of it. "No thank ye miss, and ye should probably get back to your cabin a' well." She quickly tosses a cold glance up at Amilynne. "Dangerous things be o be a brewin' mate. I smell a bit o' blood on my ship"

AnemoneMeer

12-08-2010

Liliana's hand worked its way back into her pockets as she produced a small teaset. Setting two cups on the table, she smiled, turning her head. The girl wasn't on her payroll, and thus could not be trusted. She already had a plan to remove the girl, but couldn't risk her listening in.

"I'll bring some tea down later. Right now, me and the captain have a few things to discuss." She said, her sweet and innocent tone doing it's best to conceal her lie. "Would you mind going downstairs to wait?"

Getting up, Liliana made her way to the door, closing it on the girl, and promptly locking it before sitting back down, moving the teaset off the map, and pulling the tea leaves out from the folds of her dress. Waving her fingers, the top of the teaset, and a good portions of its insides quickly freezed and thawed.

"Tea, Miss Charité. Finest of Ionia"

Kaiser707

12-08-2010

Keyes noticed the short woman being rather forcibly asked to leave the cabin.

"What, the captain dislike yordles?" he asked as charitably as possible.

i am a bore

12-08-2010

Amilynne hunched her shoulders a bit more as the door closed in her face. Tucking her chin she smirked to herself as she thought over what to do next, when a voice behind her made her start. She quickly hid her tooth, and spun around, clutching the bottle and glasses to her chest.

"I-I'm not a Yordle, s-sir... atleast I-I don't think so...." She said as she made the glasses disappear into her jacket, before running off below decks back to her room. When she got there the sailor in her cabin was just starting to wake up, so she mussed her hair and placed a glass on it's side on the table before taking a seat across from him, producing another glass filled with a deep red liquid. She set the bottle of liquor on the table and poured a little into the glass before knocking the glass over onto the sailor, fully waking him up.

"I-I'm schorry, 'ope I didn' ruin the moment...." She said, faking a near perfect hic at the end of it and downing the rest of her glass. She leaned across the table and threw her arms around the sailor, knocking the bandage from his neck, "What chay ye come back 'ere later an' we 'an continue thisch little... trist?" she said, landing a long kiss on the sailors cheek. The sailor started at finding a woman in his arms aboard the ship before standing up and making his way towards the door, "Come back now." She blew the sailor a kiss as he opened the door slowly and rubbed his neck, the wound almost fully closed. Her smile grew as the door clicked softly behind the sailor. She then made her way to her bed and threw herself on it, rolling onto her side and staring at the wall counting the rings in the wood used to make the ship.

Kaiser707

12-08-2010

Keyes watched as the not-yordle ran off below decks. He chuckled to himself a bit.

The ship was already at sail, leaving Noxus. The city made a beautiful sight in the twilight, towers glittering. It was just a facade, however. Beneath those towers the poor toiled and killed for scraps of clothes, food. Even water was considered as valuable as gold. Although raised in luxury, it was impossible not to realize the brutal conditions. He remembered the times in the streets with the people staring up at him like he was a god. In that place, just being healthy was a fortune. He thought then that Noxus was evil. But things change.

The sailors were all at work. It was a well-disciplined ship, obviously. They hardly noticed him leaning on the railing. He calmly walked down into the below decks. As he was going down a sailor ran straight into him.

"Uhm... excuse me..." Keyes said awkwardly as the man laughed. A bit of blood came out from a small wound at the neck... a disturbingly clean one. Odd.

"Ah'm sorry matie, I be got me'self a gud' ole time!" the sailor responded wihout thinking, continuing upstairs. Keyes gentley opened his door and walked in. The smell of sea that prevaded the ship, combined with the constant motion, almost made him sick. Doesn't matter... have to do it no matter what. Keyes took his robe off. By now the ritual had grown automatic. He took out a few small herbs from his bag and started to chew on it. No health potion, but it would do. Than he sat down on the floor, and opened his mind.

The room changed. What he saw was horrible beyond comprehension. Screaming bodies were the walls and floor. A being that was indescribable lurched through the twisted landscape, and turned towards him.

He had no longer need of gagging himself. The urge to scream was strong, but his will prevailed. Every night it was worse.

If this doesn't work... I won't have to do the ritual for that experience anymore.

Talz

12-08-2010

Pern kicked himself mentally as he hit the end of the dock, his heavy iron grieves clanked against the wooden planks. The boat had already set sail in the distance, framed in the light of a orange sunset. The cold sea spray seemed to mock him as he could not get travel to Ionia.

****, I can't teleport to Ionia since the match is at the Southern tip. I cannot miss the chance to see her Empress's champions fall. I guess there is only one way.

The liege drew a map of black mists into the skies, making the eastern coasts large enough for details, he hesitantly tapped into a small area of the seas.

A massive splash like a cannonball echoed over the waters several feet off the port side of the ship, Pern's heavy armor quickly sank him deeply into the ocean's depths. The salty water flooded into his joints and helm, obscuring his vision. He began to wildly pump his arms upward with broad strokes, he had never been a good swimmer. After a few more desperate strokes, he managed to claw his way onto a large frame of wood, his iron gauntlet pinning him onto the boat's port.

As the salt water drained from his mouth, he shouted for help.