Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[An Application RP]Seafare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

o0sniper50o

12-22-2010

~Main Deck~

As usual nobody had noticed him the entire time he was there. Of course this was technically a good thing since he was able to recover a little bit of his magical energy while everyone was talking (since it took quite a while) but he still couldn't just swoop in and grab the antidote. Deadeye would have to wait for Charite to official administer it to everyone, but according to his calculations everyone afflicted with the plague still had thirty minutes before irreversable damage was done and he was *mostly* sure that nothing terrible that could cause all their deaths would happen.

Meanwhile, out of the corner of his eye, Deadeye saw Keyes asking for help but didn't make a move to do anything.

He no longer has the stentch of death around him, almost as if the plague has been reversed on him. But I don't think Lili gave him the antidote, so how is he no longer hindered by this disease? Unless...

Seeing Charite going to help him up he yelled, "Wait don't touch him he *AGH*!" Deadeye got no further as he suffered from an extreme mental assault and passed out.

((This is my way to still participate in this when I'm gone for the next couple of days. He's not going to wake up until I come back so don't try anything that'll kill me.))

AnemoneMeer

12-22-2010

Liliana faked a smile, returning the embrace as she froze the triggers on Charite's two guns, making sure it would be at least a short while before she took a bullet in the back. Even if the captain was trying to re-infect her, she had a preventative plan. Her lips moved up to the pirate captain's ear, an innocent smile on her lips.

"I do so hope we get to play again soon? Perhaps a few games over tea?" She chuckled into the captains ear before scurrying off to position herself between Charite's bodyguard and Charite, using him as a living bullet shield, and to block sight. As she thawed the blades, she pulled her glove back, giving herself a tiny dose before dropping all the knives on the deck. Suprisingly, the medicine didn't sting this time around, a sign of it's effectiveness. The dose wouldn't be enough to knock her out, but would make her quite drowsy.

Her hand reached down into her dress as the knives hit the ground, touching the vial of plagued flesh. If nothing else, she had gained quite a vaulable weapon, and potentially two new workers. Even with the cost of the medical supplies, and the loss of several mercenaries, she could still consider it to have at least broke even.

charité

12-22-2010

~Main Deck~

Charité felt her triggers freeze against her waist, the thin material of her top letting a slight chill go up and down her sides. She smiled to herself after they broke their embrace, even though she didn't have it in mind, Liliana was a step ahead like she liked to be. It didn't matter though, their transaction was complete. The young captain picked up the knives, wrapping them with a torn piece of her dress then fitting them onto her belt. She'd make sure these were duplicated, and she wouldn't let them fall to harm.

With a sigh, the captain looked at the passed out man named Deadeye. Although their relationship was questionable, he was a friend and she'd have to take care of him. Glancing at Pern she gave a warm smile as she walked over to Deadeye's body. "Pern, make sure their leave goes smoothly. I have to tend to these men. Also, if its not to much trouble, can you go about dumping the dead bodies overboard? Don't worry about the requirements for crew, most of the ship is automated anyways." With that, she allowed Deadeye's body to get support from her other shoulder. She struggled slightly, the two had quite a bit of combined weight. "Aye, ye two be heavy, and lovely, Deadeye is passed out!"

~Sickbay~

She kept the voyagers quarantined off in seperate wings of the sickbay, first tending to Deadeye rather quickly by injecting the blade into him. It appeared his body was excessively weak, and that it would take him days of solitude to even awake. With a tender smile she took out a small bag of gems she once obtained when raiding a medical vessel headed from piltover to demacia. They supposedly erased the need of food and water in the body for days until the stone ran out of energy. "This is about a good a time as any to use one." She spoke to herself in a confident tone.

As she tossed the stone above Deadeye, it floated in the air creating a small aura that seemed to flood his body providing the required nourishment. She would be able to leave him alone atleast for a while now, he could get the rest he needed. As she made her way out of the wing he was in, she shut the down behind him writing a small note on the outside;

Do Not Disturb. Recovering man in a coma.

Now, she made her way to where she layed Keyes. With a slight smile, she lowered her head and spoke in a somewhat embarassed tone. "Thank you for what you did, You didn't have to do that you know. But, thank you anyways. Thanks to you the demon is locked away for eternity." She tenderly injected the injured man with the cure, then set one of the stones similiar to that she put over Deadeye's on his nightstand. "As long as you need rest, allow this to float over you. It's a magical item that can take care of the body's needs for quite a while, now if you excuse me; I must be leaving. Theres someone who still needs my help." With a casual smile followed by a curtsy, she made her leave. "If you need me, don't be afraind to call" She said with a childish wink, shutting the door behind her as she left.

Nwol

12-22-2010

Malculortus sat in the life boat, the bound and possibly unconcious Kira with him lying on the bottom. He watched as Liliana exchanged a couple more words. As she would approach, he extended a hand to her, as though to help her in, an actual offer. Everything seemed in order, the boat wouldn't sink. He was quite sure the ride would be safe, though long.

"You chariot awaits." He said without emotion.

Talz

12-22-2010

~Main Deck~

"Of course Captain." Pern replied with relief.

He walked over to the Port side and watched as Malculortus prepared the lifeboat for Liliana's departure. He was unsure if he should say anything to her. Pern didn't know too much of what had transended today, but Liliana had done something to greatly anger the Captain. That was reason enough to side with Charite.

"Rule #3 : I will obey orders as given, to the best of my ability, even should death threaten me." Pern muttered to himself. He could recite the entire Oath's pledge and rules by heart.

Without the guidance of those above us, we are nothing but lost. She has brought this upon herself by going against her superior.

The liege leaned against what remained of the deck railings. As he leaned his arms against the smooth wood finish, his hand brushed against the onyx gem on his right arm. In an instant, Pern buckled over, it felt as though he was being split in half. His organs beat like drums and his skin crawled. As his vision cleared, so did a numbness that spread across his body. Looking to his hands and skin, he saw bones and grayed flesh. He had become undead once more. He could feel a chain extending form his body, and as he turned around he was eye to eye with Khay. He saw her just long enough to notice her hand forming a fist and crashing into his jaw with a bit of fire behind it.

"Don't ever do that again!" She roared grabbing him by the shirt, "Don't leave me alone ever like that again... You have no idea of the hell that's the Dark World by yourself!" Shaking, she buried her head into Pern's arms. "Just please, don't do that again, for a second I thought that it was going back to like before. The cold emptiness, with no one to hear you."

The liege held her tightly, "It's okay now, I am back. I will not need to leave ever again."

"You know it's no use lying to someone who is tied to your soul. I know that you will have to return to that other form at some time, just... don't stay away too long."

"That, I can promise."

As good as being living was, Pern hadn't felt so alive as he did holding Khay at that moment. If there was anything redeeming in this world, it was that he still had her.

He chuckled to himself, "Well now that I have my old powers back, cleaning up this deck will take but a second." Forming a black orb within his hand, Pern threw his fist onto the ship, thick black gas rushed over the deck, the mist quickly devoured all dead life. Within a minute, the gas dissipated into the air, nothing remained of the bodies.

"Well my dear, it seems we are alone, would you care for a dance?"

"Anytime." Khay smiled, snapping her fingers into the air, she created a dozen blue ethereal flame lantern's. She placed her hands into his skeletal fingers. Shadows traced their figures onto the deck of the ship. Their dance was a Freljord favorite, a fast stepping movement of feet and hands. Their bodies entwined as they circled about the deck, slowly picking up speed and rhythm. Pern hummed the music to the tune in tune with the movements. They could both imagine the sights and sounds of a proper festival dance, surrounded by music and loved ones, but all they needed was one another. At the final note, they both stomped, the loud beat rang across the soundless vessel. The lantern's faded, leaving them side by side near the fallen mast.

Pern could tell his soul was still wrenching from the disease, "I should probably go get that cure now. I'm hitting pretty close to the breaking point."

Khay laughed, "You always pushed things to the limit. Go, get your cure." With that, she and the chain dissolved once more, merging back with is soul.

The liege held his hand to his chest, he could not feel anything, but he could make out the comforting aura she gave to him. He smiled to himself as he made his way below deck to find Charite.

charité

12-22-2010

~Lower Decks~

Charité spotted Pern and quickly moved her way over to him. With a slight look of worry, she glanced over the man. For some reason, he was in his former state but she knew enough about the dead not to ask. "I should probably explain to you what went on." Sighing, the young captain leaned against the wall and contemplated a little bit before she began to speak.

"You see...that woman has been plotting against myself and you all. She was simply using us to get what she wished, nothing more or nothing less. Shes conducted horrible experiments on a living crew member, working her way to make it the most painful possible. Even though he was infected, he didn't deserve that" She said, lowering her head slightly. "But, thats not all. To further her control in the ship, she has put a powerful sleeping agent and poison along with the cure in these knives. It would force one to comply with any questions asked, no matter how deep the secret. Even moreso, it will not leave any recollection of the act happening to its victim."

Charité took one of the coated knives, handing it to Pern delicately to make sure the blade cut neither one of them just yet. "I've made a custom to using the four wings in the sickbay as private rooms, so none of the voyagers will be tempted to take advantage of the others in that state." With a slight smile, she looked up at the liege. "This woman had horible intentions Pern. She planned to spare no life, child or elder to get what she wanted."

Talz

12-22-2010

Pern noticed the look of worry on Charite's face, gesturing to himself he responded, "You do not need to worry about this. It appears whatever Death did to me, has allowed me to go back and forth between these forms. I will have to test this more later, when it is safe."

The liege listened carefully to what the Captain had to say over the groans of the wounded and sick. As she continued to speak, a scowl formed, growing with each malicious word stated.

Lili sounds like a much younger me... Although unlike her, I took back my humanity.

He shook his head as Charite finished, "I am glad she is gone then. The woman sound's completely deplorable. Well at least that business is behind us now. We have to look to the future."

He looked around the sick bay, people needed healing and treatment, but in this form he could do nothing, as well as the illness weighing down his abilities. He held the blade in his palm.

"I can help your crew, but I need my strength. The transformation is very taxing on me. You would do well to cure yourself now as well. I can see how sapped of strength you are, and it is about time where the effects can become permanent. Do the right thing for your men and heal yourself. Good night Charite."

Pern laid his body onto a small cot, he was ready to embrace some rest. Holding the knife against his chest, he swiftly pulled the dagger into his torso, he could feel the blade cut into his physical soul. The world quickly cut to black.

charité

12-22-2010

~Sick bay~

Charité smiled to herself casually as she took a blade ment for herself in her hand as she layed down in a bed the remaining empty wing. "Well, looks as though everyone else is finally out and on their way to recovery." She took the knife and injected it into her leg. Although the pain was immense, she knew that it was for the best. The captain begin to fade into sleep; a slight smile on her face that the conflicts on the ship were finally over.

AnemoneMeer

12-23-2010

Liliana smiled, taking the undead's hand as she got into the boat. The sleeping agent was already working, trying to coax her into falling asleep in the boat. Her lips stayed shut, refusing to let any sign of fatigue show. There was business to be conducted anyway. Sitting herself down in the boat, she got to work freeing Kira, sitting her upright in to boat as well.

"So, Kira, why exactly did you want to board this particular ship anyway, trying to go somewhere in particular? Perhaps I could help. And Uether, remind me to pay you for this after we reach land. I have some more work too, if you're interested." Liliana offered, as sweet as ever. Hopefully she could make up forces from the loss of the mercenaries she had hired.

Kaiser707

12-23-2010

Keyes woke in the early dawn. He didn't want to have to take the cure, but if he didn't they would have known something was wrong. But this was for the best. The demon obviously didn't want to jump to a per- Of course not, Human. I would want to go to somewhere much better than this ship. Perhaps... Piltover? Go to hell. The demon was quiet.

He carefully got out of his cot, and silently exited. For a moment he was tempted to check on them, but it probably would be best not to disturb them. He went up on deck, the morning sun shining across the water. He felt the pendant hanging around on his neck. Fortunate that it hadn't gone off yet... but that will still be a problem. He began to do his exercises on the deck. His muscles still hurt, but once back on the mainland, he would need every advantage he could get.