[An Application RP]Seafare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

"So you're willing to gamble with the lives of the crew to get your way. You threaten the only one capable of healing the crew. You're willing to risk not only your own life, but the lives of Pern, Keyes, and everyone else, simply to get what you want? I do not believe that Demacia would look upon such cruelty as justice, and even so, I doubt you would reach it without a cure. And if you did, you would infect all of them, dooming everyone." Liliana's sweetness never faded as she went over everything.

"If you kill me and dock anywhere, you infect them, and the virus will spread. If you kill me and do not dock anywhere, everyone on this ship will die, including you, and those who have fought alongside you. Attempting to recreate the cure without the knowledge I possess requires a means to test it, meaning you must sacrifice one of those who will have fought alongside you, as shooting me will cause me to fall off the edge into the water, and even then, you could easily kill them before finding the cure, forcing you to sacrifice another. Allowing me to administer the cure has none of these risks. I have nothing to gain by injuring you, and you know that. You gamble with your allies lives to get your own way, with no care as to what happens to them. If it is mutiny to desire for not only the crew of the ship, but its rightful captain, and all of Valoran to remain unharmed by the plague, then so be it."

charité

12-21-2010

~Main Deck~

With a smile she pulled one of the two pistols at her hip, placing the barrel inches away from her target and gave a innocent smile and a playful wink "I'm a pirate, i'm willing to take risks for my intrests miss Liliana, and right now my intrests and yours don't quite coincide. So make your choice miss." With her mind made up, Charité was ready to take the cost necessairy to do this. Even if it did seem to go against morals, she could simply retrieve the residues of the cure from Liliana's room or from Kira's blood. The stoyaway owed her that much at least, she knew that even if this woman died with her container; there were ways of replicating what was already created.

"You provide a very valid arguement miss, but I have a few more options then just that box."

Talz

12-21-2010

~Main Deck~

Pern laid his hand onto the Captain's shoulder, whispering as lowly as he could, "Let's try to settle this with as little bloodshed as we can, the more spilt, the greater the infection grows. So let us keep our friend's close, and our enemies closer."

I have made my decision.

The liege swiftly opened his palm towards Liliana, his hand magically bursted with brilliant white light, spraying the radiant and blinding gleam into her eyes.

"GRAB HER NOW!" Pern shouted to Charite.

I believe in the Captains words and actions, it is her I will follow through this ordeal to victory. No one needs to die today.

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Recoiling from the loss of eyesight, and Pern's yell, Liliana leaned back as far as she could. Holding her hand as far back over the water is possible. The ice holding the knives to her hand peeled off, holding it off the cliff as an orb of ice.

"Try anything, and it falls. And sinks to the bottom. My mission here is botched anyway. Give me a lifeboat, and you all get the cure. Me and Kira leave, and you can go on your merry way." Liliana stated, her voice dropping its sweetness, replaced with cold bitterness. "This was a mistake anyway."

o0sniper50o

12-21-2010

~Main Deck~

"This is starting to get a little out of hand," Deadeye said to himself. He stood in silence for the entire conversation watching the proceedings like a League-sanctioned match. The entire time he picked out weaknesses in both of their arguments, their personalities, and calculated probabilites. He would teleport the knives away from Lili but that chain took up the last of his mana and he lacked enough energy to access the dimension where he stored all his emergancy mana potions. When Pern released a blast of light he smiled and when Lili bargained he chuckled.

This has turned out to be a very interesting trip. But the real question is whether if she deserves to leave? After all she was about to do something terrible. Perhaps I'll never know what but it was practically written all over her face. And if Charite doesn't trust her, it definitly means there's something wrong.

charité

12-21-2010

~Main deck~

The young captain motioned with her pistol towards a lifeboat not to far from where Liliana was standing. "It seems such a sorrow that you wouldn't give me an opportunity to comission you for treason." With this Charité leaned against one of the fallen masts, holistering her pistols. "Pern you did well my friend, you may of saved me once again." The young girl said with a slight smile.

The man reminded her so much of her father in ways of kindness and protection that it was nearly unbelievable. "Furthermore, I would like you to hand over the medication to Pern. I do not request that you leave, but I do request you hault these treasonous acts." With a cold glance towards Liliana, she gave a firey smile. "Looks like its your move miss,"

AnemoneMeer

12-21-2010

"I demand Kira comes with me when I leave. I would hate to see her left behind. I believe your body guard can both grant this request, and take me to the lifeboat, or even the shore depending on the strength of his abilities." Liliana stated coldly, hiding her fustration at the matter. The loss in profits could easily be rectified, but the humilation of failure could not.

"Now... Uether, would you care to get Kira for me, and take me to either the lifeboat, or the Ionian port we just left?"

Kaiser707

12-21-2010

The demon held Keyes up by the throat over a massive ravine. Down below, thousands of feeding creatures milled about, a few watching the impending treat and salvaiting in joy.

"Take us back to your world human, or I will grant you a more painful death than you can imagine.

Keyes smiled. The demon threw him back, across the ground. He landed with a crash, ribs breaking. He coughed up blood onto the ground. "You're just as dumb as you look... with the sickness already killing me in the world, with this damage... why, even if I left here, you wouldn't even have a body to take. Face it. You lost." The demon approached him, and he desperatly started to crawl away. As much as he would like to have stood resolute, his body said otherwise. "And you've lost as well. Do you really want to die like this, Human? I can offer you a way out.

Keyes turned to face him. His face looked like a part of the hellish landscape, bleeding and battered from what felt like hours of torture. "Yes, I'm sure I can trust a death demon."

"Human, I shall swear a blood pact with you. If you provide me a way out of this, you shall not be harmed so long as you find me another host. They shall die, but you won't. " He kneeled infront of Keyes, inscribing a magical rune in the ground. I've seen those before, you *******. The priests who made you wrote that way. There's no other option though... I want to live. I want to live so much. Keyes pressed a bleeding hand to the seal, and closed his eyes.

~Main Deck~

He opened his eyes, gazing upon the fresh world. He tried to get up, and although his body was relatively unphased, especially with the plague now leaving his system, he could not. Congratulations, thanks to you I will die before you can even get out of here. He could feel the demons presense in his mind, probing and calculating.

He coughed up more blood. The void was not going over well with him. "Hey, could someone help?" he weakly said.

Nwol

12-22-2010

~Main deck~

Felt completely useless during that situation. However, it seems a compromise had infact been made. He moved through a portal, picked up the bound Kira and moved through again. He looked over to Charité and whispered to her before he moved over to Liliana.

"I shall escourt her to shore with this one. I knew nothing of the mutinany or manipulation. You are my concern still, Forgive my laps in judgement." He was unsure of if he would have allowed the blackmail, but it gave him second thoughts. His own interest clouded his judgement. He made his way over to the cold hearted woman he admired so.

"Follow me, no underhanded tricks if you will." He kept his tone monotone. "Please follow me." He made his way over to one of the remaining life boats and prepared it.

charité

12-22-2010

~main deck~

Charité looked at her companion and gave a childish smiled fit for her age. "Its all ok, we all make mistakes some times. You were just doing your job, nothing more nothing less." Glancing coldly at Liliana, she walked over towards the woman and gave a soft whisper in her ears as she embraced her, making a slight mock of Lili's previous fake attitude. "I'll oh so miss you, miss monteclaire. It was such a shame that we couldn't play any longer, but next time you go against an opponent or try to gain a new piece, make sure you do you research first."

Charité gave a glance into Liliana's eyes, the captains eyes gave a quick flicker from their usual hazel to a bright white then back again. "I'm sure you'll have just a lovely voyage" breaking her embrace, the captain casually walked over to where keyes was sitting, and picked him up on her shoulder " Now Miss Monteclaire, if you could please give the knives, I'd like to let you go along with start mending to my voyagers, myself included." Using herself as a support for Keyes, she extended her free hand out with a innocent smile towards Liliana. Their paths may cross again, but she should take care of her people first.

With a final glance at Malculortus, she frowned slightly worried. "And you be careful and hurry back, I can't have my own personal guard infecting an entirely new group of people. How would that make my ship look?"