[An Application RP]Seafare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaiser707

12-21-2010

The void stretched out, endless. Collasal things were off in the horizon, reaching to the skies. The very world was just inherently wrong somehow. Everything was both far-off and close at the same time. Nothing seemed to be real. Creatures beyond imagination slumbered, not noticing the outsiders in their midst. Their very being infected his mind with insanity. Compared to them, the demon in front of him was a mere toy.

"Clever trick Human, but just because we're here doesn't mean you are safe. You will falter and you will die."

Keyes looked across the land. What he had thought was a mountain had lifted into the air, a quivering mass of flesh and blood, letting loose a horrid scream.

"No... I don't think you're any better off than me here. I'm not sure why I did this. I suppose that we both might deserve to die here."

The sky flashed with thunder. A great swarm of flying creatures descended upon one of the abominations in the distance, tearing it apart in seconds. They scattered.

"This is what I wanted for everything. Death. Nothingness. It was better, I thought. If you wish to finish me, than do so. You won't find your way back."

Keyes sat down. "It's funny... I saw everything that happened. How you started. What you've done. And I can't really see the point. You gain nothing from the slaughter, you just do it for the sake of doing it. And I don't see how you had a choice. What else could you have done? You are an abomination."

"I care naught for your moralizing mortal. Let me back into the world, and I shall end you myself. "

Keyes stared into the sky. "I wonder how long it will take for them to notice us. I wish I could have done something better with my life. I suppose it's worth it though, even if I do die with you. It's rather ironic, to die here. It's what I wanted." There was nothing but silence.

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

~Liliana's cabin~

A clicking sound filled the now silent room as Liliana opened the knives one by one, pouring in both a clear, waterlike substance, and a concentrated sleeping aid. The crew was counting on her for the cure, and she had found one, as well as the means to profit off of it. If the entire crew was going to be out cold as the medication did its work, then it would be a shame to waste otherwise valuable time. The clear substance was a dream inducing poison, used by interrogators to discover the victim's secret fears, among other things. Expensive, but the crew seemed more than worth interrogating.

Eventually, all but one of the medicated knives were filled with the sleeping aid, and the expensive serum. Grabbing the last knive, she supressed a sigh, bracing herself as she pulled back her glove, driving the knife into her arm. Every part of her body wanted her to scream, but her mouth remained shut. Her face showed no trace of the pain the cure caused, only a small smirk of delight at its effectiveness. Before packing away the knives and heading to the deck, she grabbed one of the sailor's uncured flesh lumps, slicing off a small chunk and fitting it in a vial for safe keeping.

~Main deck~

The pain had already subsided as Liliana reached the open air of the ship, the cure finishing its work. The captain and the man sabotaging her efforts were just infront of her, with Pern and the captain's bodyguard Uether nearby as well. A soft smile came to her lips as she saw the scene, faking relief at the situation.

"I have a working cure." She said, her voice as sweet and innocent as always. "I tested it on myself and on Kira, and it works. The virus attacks and kills itself until it loses hold over your body and casts it off. Obviously, this is quite painful, so I added a pretty heavy dose of sleeping medicine to make sure you don't feel a thing." Digging the knives out of her pocket, her smile widened, holding them out for everyone. "Everyone is to inject themselves with it, and stay in the open air where they're less likely to be infected again."

charité

12-21-2010

~Main Deck~

As soon as the words left Liliana's lips; the young captain's eyes glazed over for a meer second. Charité smiled to herself in glee, she knew the evil intents the woman had thanks to her foresight. To think of s uch a person willing to make a profit off of a time like this made her nearly sick. With a knowing smile, the captain tipped her hate to Liliana and spoke in a polite tone, "Miss Liliana, you must be nearly exhausting from such extensive work. I will put it upon myself to take watch over these few remaining people as they sleep to monitor their status, and have this dear man Pern watch over me while I am in my own sleep." She motioned towards pern with her head, giving him a slight glance as a notification to keep his guard up.

"Now miss, if you would so kindly get your rest after distributing the cure to these men, I would be more than pleased to distribute it to myself after they awake. I simply won't take no for an answer" With that, Charité gave a pleasant little bow, keeping a smile up the entire time. If her vision was right, then it'd be well worth taking a little bit more of this pain to protect the others and herself from this woman's plot. "Now miss, if you could please hand over the medication..."

Nwol

12-21-2010

Malculortus approached the one he was to escourt. She had made it through after all. He felt a sincere sense of relief, a foriegn thing to him. He put a hand on her shoulder and stared at Liliana and then back to her. "After that display. You are resting, lest I have to carry you the rest of the day due to exaustion. Also, never do that again. Lest I kill you myself. Charité." His tone was both at the same time serious and joking. It was hard to tell if he actually meant it.

He removed the hand from her shoulder, it seemed the new one was the undead afterall and then spoke again.

"If you are not trusting of Liliana here, perhaps I could be of service and keep an eye on things."

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Charite had apparently caught on to her game, and now adjustments had to be made. Pulling her hands back, she walked over to the edge of the ship, sitting on the railing. If the captain refused to play into her hands, she would have no issue dropping every knife off of the ship. Without her cure, everyone would die, and in her current position, if Charite shot her, she'd go over the edge of the ship, taking the cure and all knowledge of it with her, and thus dooming everyone on the ship.

"If anyone is left infected for a prolonged period of time after the others are cured, then the odds of infection go up. As me and Kira, who is currently removed from the rest of the group, are the only ones cured currently, and I am the only one who knows the specifics of the cure, it falls to me to watch over everyone, as I can brew and administer more as needed." Liliana said sweetly, the innocence in her voice attempting to drive home the cruel truth of the matter.

charité

12-21-2010

~Main deck~

Charité twirled one of her pistols around once and aimed at Liliana's left ankle. They both knew if a shot was fired, it would hit but the chance of the medication dropping was also great. The captain looked up at Malculortus and whispered into what would be the remnaints of an ear. "This woman has rather horrid intents. That medication will allow her to gain power over us, and thats something I can't quite allow with her."

The young captain smiled at Liliana, they both knew the other's intent. "Now miss, to refrain from you getting ill; I insist that you allow me to lock you away from the rest of us. You know, simply to keep you safe. I'm rather positive that we can't have our doctor falling ill again." She adjusted her aim directly on the area of the deck Liliana was sitting near. "Wouldn't you agree?" She knew that if she made her discovery public, it would cause a great issue to arise amongst the voyagers; but it would also expose her secret to those unaware of it.

"So miss, Liliana. Why don't you simply slide the box over here and take your rest?" She said in an innocent tone, slightly mockingly to Liliana.

Nwol

12-21-2010

~Main deck~

Malculortus sighed. The tension was thick enough to cut a rope. It was not in his benefit to allow either to have their way. Malculortus gently lowered Charité's pistol with his hand, the one that just so happened to be aimed at the one he had grown somewhat fond of.

"Perhaps it is best if she handles the medication. Charité, you are the only one I need alive. To ensure it, I cannot allow you to be making a reckless decision such as carelessly shooting our medicinal aid."

AnemoneMeer

12-21-2010

"I have the resources to cure myself at least eighteen more times." Liliana stated, freezing her hand over to keep the knives in her hand regardless of whatever happened. "Common practice is for the doctor to look after the patients, as they are the best equip to deal with any complications. Should the virus be too strong in one particular person's body, would you be able to spot the signs? Should the cure need to be modified when dealing with someone who is too far along, would you be able to brew and alter it? As it stands, I am the only one capable of doing so, and you request that I be kept away from the remainder of the crew? I offer to cure, and you pull a gun on me. I have only positioned myself here because I am honestly somewhat worried that your anger will get the best of you, and you will shoot me, thus killing the only one with knowledge of the cure out of fustration at not getting your way, and for everyone's sake, that cannot be allowed to happen. We have all seen what you do with the crew." Liliana supressed the urge to smirk as she finished, backing Charite into a verbal corner.

charité

12-21-2010

~Main Deck~

Charité knew that fireing a round off may be her last resort, and her most rewarding one, but she would have to hold off on it for atleast a little bit. The young captain walked casually within three feet of Liliana and continued their conversation, away from anyone who would stop her from taking required measurements. With a smile she holistered her pistol, keeping her hand on it just in case the need require it. "That is true, I am quite a lose cannon arn't I? But you must remember as captain of this ship, you are my subordinate. And by laws of the sea, I can fully take any course of action required on those who attempt to mutiny. You wouldn't quite be denying orders from a captain of a ship would you? And with crew members in mind, I've seen and heard reports of your bloody escapades on my ship miss. Infact, I think I may even have to report these crimes as well at one point, i'm sure the Demacian authorities would more then love to take such a noxian off of my ship. But then again, it is quite a bit of distance from our current position. But, i'd even more so bet that the reward i'd get for turning you in would be simply lovely. So I suggest not to test my temper miss, because we all know my "hot-headedness" may not provide such a safe transfer." With a slight curtsey she looked up at the woman, if she wanted to play with fire then she'd best be ready to get burnt.

Nwol

12-21-2010

~Main Deck~

"If you bring her to Demacia, than I meet the same fate as her. You do realize this." Malculortus stated impaitently. "If you are to jepordize my own well being and are jepordizing your own with this escapade. I will be left with no choice but to put an end to this behavior. Do not make me do that."

His tone was merciless, she struck a nerve by threatening to bring her to Demacian authorities. It would mean bringing him to a hostile environment as well.

"I suggest you two find a solution before I am forced to step in. And if I step in. I guarentee the end result will not be pleasent for anyone." He tried negotiating and finding a solution. It seemed neither would budge.