Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[An Application RP]Seafare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

12-16-2010

comp troubles(on friends computer) so i have to drop out

Kaiser707

12-16-2010

~Charite's Cabin~

He was running through the swamps. Still more years had passed. A creature attacked him, picked him up. Its slimy claws- they were not claws. They were hands. The creature dropped him into the swamp, hitting like a brick on the hard wood floor. Suddenly he knew what was going on. Or did he? Another came for him. It reached and with a demonic fang- Kira cured him. The swamp was still in the edges of his vision, but he was in the captains cabin.

He muttered a few syllables under his breath, and a yellow light washed over him. Hopefully it removed it entirely... but I don't think it did. The air still felt musky and full of some dark scent. He got up, and looked out on the deck. Men were rolling in pain and agony, fighting each other, going mad with fear and hate. There were no words to describe what was going on, and in the middle, the prisoner stood, with a blank look on its face. It was watching the cabin.

"Theres too many people... I don't know if there even is a cure for this, but I believe... everyone out on deck we need to count as dead. There might be more survivors below decks, but for now I think we need to get away from the deck, as fast as possible, and barricade ourselves in before we get torn to shreds like the others." He released a hacking cough, and fell to his knees. "We need to find a cure. Liliana still has those medicines, correct? The rest of us need to work on getting a defense up." He felt the grip of madness start to close in again. I won't die like this, to some disease, with no resistance. I can't. I won't.

charité

12-16-2010

~Charité's Cabin~

Almost instinctively, the young captain started shouting out orders. "Alright, then listen up mates! I want you all to get into this cabin! those who can use a gun grab one from that chest!" With a slight irk of her head Charité motioned towards a chest behind her desk containing various cutlasses, rifles, and pistols. "I don't want any o' you going out there for hand to hand fighting as of yet, we don't want these condition's t' worsen even moreso."

With a cold glance behind her towards her companions, the captain said with a slight lack of emotions, "They arn't human anymore. Don't treat them as such." With that said, the young captain smashed out a hole in one of the stain glass windows facing towards the deck, and began to shoot the former crew members. "Remember mates, the Revolution is suited to hold a crew of two hundred strong."

o0sniper50o

12-16-2010

~Charite's Cabin~

"Generally when a person is unconcious on the ground you don't suspect their suffering from hallucinations and stab them with a healing knife." Recovering conciousness, Deadeye stood up and stared at Kira and continued speaking. "However your intentions were not evil and thus I cannot scorn you for what you have attempted."

He picked up the book he had dropped on the ground and started flipping through it. Turning to the back of the book Deadeye placed the note he had written earlier where the last page of the book should have been. "Do not worry so much about me as the illusions cast by this...demon shall not harm me as badly as the rest of you."

Not that I'm immune to it or anything. This creature is without a doubt stronger than the monstrosities I have encountered on my first trip to the Shadow Isles.

Looking up now at the group in front of him he gave the book to Kira. "Give this to Lili and tell her to look through the chapter on plagues and pestilences then later the very last chapter which briefly discusses the Shadow Isles. She may be able to create a more permanent solution to our problem. I would do it myself but frankly I don't know where her cabin is." Taking out a white cloth he also gave it to Kira. "Tie this over your mouth to help suppress the smell of the disease. If you suffer from hallucinations from here to there concentrate on the smell of rosemary."

Now turning towards the captain he said, "I'll use one of my weapons but thanks for the offer anyway." Opening his pocket dimension he pulled out two Hextech Revolvers and clipped one to his belt. Aiming out of a nearby window he shot several bullets and took out some of the former crewmates in a shock of light. "Silverlight bullets," Deadeye mumbled to himself, "the most effective bullets against generic monsters and curse-afflicted beings."

Better conserve though, these guys are merely fodder. The main act has yet to come.

Talz

12-17-2010

~Charite's Cabin~

Pern watched in slow motion as the knife caught him in the back, he could feel no pain, but the demonic looking blade could cause severe damage to him. However, with Keyes on his back, he could not avoid it. The knife sinked deeply into his body, then suddenly his vision cleared.

All his cuts and gashes began to fade, Pern's grey skin began to pull itself and meld back into whole flesh. A slight glimmer of green flashed by his vision as the now much less vile looking blade was pulled out, the wound healed itself.

"Thank you, although if you could have given me a warning ahead of time, you could have spared me a scare. Granted these cursed diseases would have made me think otherwise despite it."

As he looked out to the crew as he set Keyes down, he noticed that they had lost their monstrous forms. It didn't change the fact that they were now just dying husks of their former selves, slowly wearing away in painful agonizing deaths. Inwardly, Pern was glad he didn't bother to familiarize with any of the crew members, he was going to give them the benefit of a quick release.

Using his skeletal fingers, he began to draw a rectangle in the air with black mists that trailed from the tips. Anyone who knows necromancy recognizes the runes he draws within the box. After fifteen seconds he finishes the now heavily filled rune. After a second to double check the symbols, Pern throws his right arm through the box. The runes wrap about his entire right arm, creating a black misty tattoo across his grey skin.

"Everyone, get behind me."

Standing in front of the window, the undead looked at the several dozen crewmen that were making their way towards the cabin, some within only a few meters of the door now. If he was going to do it, it better be now. The liege set out his right hand out the window, the black runes began to crawl and move towards his palm, his fingers slowly came apart from a fist, as if struggling to do so. As his fingers finally splayed out, a black eruption sprayed over the entire crew on deck, each hit with a small splatter of what looked like black ink. The liquid began to bubble and ignited for a moment until sinking into the crewmen's skin. Pern placed his shield over as much of the opening as he could, still allowing a sight of the dying sailors.

"I would advise you look away Charite or anyone who wouldn't want nightmares for the rest of their days."

All the crewman began to twitch and hunk over for a few seconds until finally, like the crescendo of a musical piece, a loud final crack rang out over the ship. All the bones of the infected crewmen exploded in an instant, fragments embedded themselves deeply into wood and other sailors like shrapnel. The bodies, lay either in pieces or twisted bloody messes, white bones jutting out from all places.

"Northern Spirits guide their paths to your being, give them the release they now seek as fellow untethered souls." Pern muttered quietly to himself in a just audible whisper.

The undead looked to the Captain, "I apologize for using such drastic measures Charite, but you all must live on. Please kill this ****ed monster."

The liege rotated his torso toward the rest of the party, showing his chest littered with bone shards, some as large as arrows and daggers. A black ichor oozed from the massive wounds. The liege collapsed onto his shoulder.

K1RAXD

12-17-2010

Kira took the book and cloth nervously. She didn't want to go back out there, but she knew that she had to get the book to Liliana if the ship was going to have any hope in survival. She takes the cloth and puts it over her mouth and ties it behind her head, so she didn't have to hold it up. She opens the door and closed it then began to run to Liliana's cabin as fast as she could, hoping she'd make it before the plague began to effect her again.

She ran passed the remains of the former crew and almost cried, knowing that it was too late to save them. There's nothing you can do now. She thinks to herself, trying to keep herself together. She kept running, Liliana's cabin coming into view. She was almost there as out of nowhere a awful smell filled the air, almost choking her and clouding her mind. Oh god! She thinks as her eyes go wide. She thinks of rosemary, but that to no avail. Her vision begins to blur as she started to run faster. She clamped down on her thoughts trying to keep the halcunations away, but it didn't work and she began to fade away.

She burst into Liliana's cabin and fell to the floor, gasping for breath. She weakly pushed the book towards Liliana as spoke softly, her eyes closed tight, as she tried to keep away the plague. "Read about the plagues and the shadow islands." She was fading fast. I can't die! She thinks as several tears fall down her cheeks. Then she passed out.

Nwol

12-17-2010

Malculortus had been fighting the crew, trying his best to contain the situation. Substaining quite a bit of damage in doing so, it seemed that the other undead among their allys managed to take care of them all. He did however, do as she, Lilina had asked. Something about her seemed sinister. He dragged one by the throat and moved below deck. He chained it the wall. When he reemerged to the deck, all the was left was the plague creature. As he stumbled he turned to Lilina.

"The deed is done, below deck chained." He addressed and moved into the cabin where the captain resided. His body was obviously beaten up, his clothing torn. He was covered in blood, not his own. He groaned.

"I would like it very much if we could kill the demon who plagues are ship." He spoke outloud, to no one impaticularly. "If you insist on hiding in here. Then I shall take the captain and be on my merry way."

He accused, so many had gathered in here as he fought. He still had a goal, the rest of them could go to hell. They were irrelevent to his objective.

charité

12-17-2010

~Charité's Cabin~

As Pern began to fall, the captain dropped her weapon and quickly attempted to carry him back inside the cabin into safety. With a solemn sigh she glanced around the room, taking in how badly it has effected the voyagers, the mental effects of the plague reaching its peak on her. With a glance at Malculortus, she gave a faint smile. "Listen, Mal, I know your mission doesn't involve them, but as captain of this ship mine does. So bring up your arms, or lay them down and stay here; but I'm going hunting."

With a stagger, Charité got to her feet after grabbing her twin pistols; and walked out the door with a smile on her lips. Accompanied by a slight wink behind her, she shut the door saying a few words, "I'm going to find the source of it, and if I can, atleast try to get it below deck. If you feel like helping, you best come running at the sound of gunshots."

~Mess Hall of the revolution~

The stench of disease was its strongest here. And to accompany it, Charité was vividly getting flashes from her foresight, warning her of the danger she was about to walk into. She laughed to herself quietly, although the visions didn't really help boost moral at this point; they helped her know she was on the right track. Suddenly, the captain heard a growl from behind the serving stations. Faster then she could raise her guns at this point, a hideous demon lashed out at her, knocking one of her pistols from her hand as well as causing a large cut on her thigh.

Letting out a slight scream of pain, Charité moved out of the way of another incoming attack. Bleeding heavily from the wound and already disoriented, she spoke in a weak yet proud voice. "C'mon ye blasted dog o' Davy Jones! If ye be wanting a fight here I am!" The young captain shot off a round, striking the monster in the head. But to no suprise, it simply healed itself back up. She knew that a regular attack wouldn't phase that monster any, but it would alert the rest of them. Limping slightly, she continued to fire off rounds to keep the beast following her, and hopefully bring her help later on.

~Lowest Deck~

Charité hid behind the barrels that were the meeting place with the man she earlier spoke with. Who, the same man appeared to be dead and rotting. She laughed a bittersweet laugh and spoke with a sarcastic tone. "Maybe staying in an area of a ship where disease already slumbered wasn't that good of an idea for this journey.." If all else failed, these barrels would provide quite a boom to let this monster sink with her.

She then heard the growl of the creature entering the room.

Nwol

12-17-2010

Malculortus followed her. "Charité!" He snapped, but she didn't listen. A cry for help and a gun shot. As he entered the lowest level, he saw it. It was coming for her. His eyes focused on the creature. He knew facing it was an ill decsion. He felt himself being attacked mentally, he resisted but was too enraged to notice. He charged it and rammed it. He knocked it off his feet, it's tendrils lashed into him. Rusting and destroying what it touched. He ran to the captain and immediately lifted her into his arms. His body was designed to release adrenaline undersituations like this, or at the very least a supplement that allowed him to press himself past his limits.

He cradled her in his arms and ran past it, above the deck. Obviously, he was wearing.

"Making me do my job. Why don't you listen?" He angrily scolded as he approached the upper decks. She bled heavily from a wound on her thigh. It would need to be tended too, lest she bleed out. "Nasty wound there. I'll have to tend to it."

AnemoneMeer

12-17-2010

~Main Deck~

Pulling herself up off the deck, Liliana instinctively groaned, unable to hold it back under the circumstances. The poison was still working its way through her system, what little was left of it. The initial buzz of clarity was wearing off as well, though it would be a while before the hallucinations returned. At least Charite's guardian and Kira had followed her commands to the letter. The infected that had been carried down to her room would be of great use to her, in more ways than one. As she got to her feet, a smug smile crossed her lips.

~Liliana's cabin~

As Liliana approached her door, the sound of groans filled her ears, along with the shaking of chains. The undead had done his job. The smirk on her lips returned in force as she walked into the room. The crewmember was hanging off the wall, bound in chains so he wouldn't be a danger to everyone, but a pleasure to someone instead. Her feet carried her gracefully over the floor towards her target, her eyes completely fixated on him. She needed samples to determine the exacts of the plague, and was going to enjoy gathering them. Her hands dove into her pockets, pulling out a cloth, and one of her poisoned knives.

Unfortunately for Liliana, her foot collided with another body before she reached her prisoner. As she looked down, she almost groaned as spotted Kira's body slumped on the floor, her delight interrupted. More distracting still, Kira was holding a book in her hand, a medical text covering disease to be precise. Putting her torture devices of choice on the table, she leaned down to grab the book, opening it to the bookmarked page and setting it on the table. For now, it was unimportant, test samples always come before experiments. Her head turned back to her target as she picked her posessions back up and approached his hanging body.

Her blade parted the man's diseased skin easily, a mix of pus and blood pouring out of his arm muscles as the poison flowed into his body. Her grin grew wider as she watched the man's eyes shoot open, his mouth following. Balling up the cloth, she drove it deep into his mouth, delighting as his body tried to cough it back up. Whatever his hallucinations were before, they were sure to have become much worse. Sliding her blade around, she sliced off a large portion of his arm, letting it fall to the ground as to not get any blood on her dress. Her hands dug into her pockets, digging out another cloth, using it to transport the chunk of flesh to the table before bandaging the arm wound with it. Her smirk had become a grin of delight, enjoying the man's pain to the fullest. Sitting down at the table, her smug smirk faded as she cracked open the book Kira had brought her, skimming over every page as she searched for any information that could help.