[An Application RP]Seafare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

charité

12-13-2010

~lowest deck~

With a slight smile the young captain spoke with haste. "You're right Pern, it'd be best if we were to lea-" Just that moment, the Revolution came under attack. A cannon crashed into one of the ships masts, causing the ship to shake violently. A look of fear came to Charité eyes. Shes been far to relaxed this trip, concentrating moreso about the terrors on deck then at sea. As the impact to the ship made her stumble slightly, the young captain rushed out of the room with a slightly weak shout. "Were under attack! All voyagers please t'ke cover! Crew man the cannons!"

~Top deck~

The young captain could see the ship on the very horizon. It was amazing that it's cannons could reach her ship; she knew they must be modified in some way. Charité had to think to herself, there was no way her ship could fire at something they could barely see. Coming up as the sun came down was a brilliant strategy, because not only hide their obseen distance, but also made it difficult for their shots to be spotted. As another cannon tore through one of the sails at an intense speed, making a ripping sound heard by all on the ship the girl though to herself. She knew that she could take them out but she needed to be able to concentrate a while first.

"No ship, no matter how strong ye be, no man, no matter how violent you are, will harm me or my ship." Charité said iceily as she held her gun pointed at the ship, seeing only that which she could. She allowed her vision to train on the target, readying herself for what she was about to do, as it would drain her nearly completely.

Talz

12-13-2010

The liege ran up alongside the Captain to the top deck, he didn't notice until she had pointed it out, but there was a ship in the horizon. As Pern saw her raise the pistol toward the enemy, he was about to speak out until he watched her magic aura flow. It moved through her, placing massive force and mana into her weapon.

"I will see what I can do. If you need me, I will be at the bow."

Pern rushed across the deck, making his way onto the front. Pulling off his helmet he stared bitterly into the horizon, just making out the enemy. The liege let his soul burst alight with power, coursing the magic throughout his body. Balancing his body with his left hand on the bowspirit, he let out an unearthly cry towards the ship.

The banshee's wail ((think of the ring-wraiths from LOTR)) rippled the very waters, and could easily be heard for miles.

It may not harm them, but they will know I am here.

Nwol

12-13-2010

~Top deck~

The captain had been a wreck, her visions had been distressing her and now to top things off. It was apparant to him he could finally have some real fun. This was the moment he had been waiting for. Malculortus was prepared to deal with the threat. He could barely see the ship, but he had more than enough range to try to return fire. He spied the ship, his eyes seemingly zooming in like binoculors with their modifications.

"And now.....they die." He laughed. "Let them come." A raspy cackle as his hands glew with a black energy. A dark corrupting magic grew in his hands and then three seconds later, he let it go. A horrible sound let out, as if the cries of ****ed were screaming through the rift that he created with his hands. A tendrill composed of some sort of dark based energy shot forth into the distance towards the opposing ship. His own long ranged attack, though it took quite a bit of effort to unleash it. If his calculations were correct, it should strike and deal its damage.

Kaiser707

12-13-2010

Keyes ran up to the deck. Cannonballs were incoming.

"Come boy, is that the best you have?" Istvaan said with a laugh.

Keyes sat in the circle, coverd with blood and bruises. Scattered rocks littered the landscape. Everyonce in a while, Istvaan would suddenly shoot one at him.

Now!

The rock flew into his face, knocking out a tooth. He fell to the ground.

Istvaan was suddenly serious. "Boy, I will give you another chance. How the hell do you expect your father to react if I tell him his soon is weak? Just giving up, letting others do this to him. If you want to die, then die."

A boulder flew towards him. All his life he had so much expected of him, and now this old man thinks he's worse than noxian millitary training. No.

"NOOOO!!!!" He yelled, throwing all his force behind a magical force. It hit the boulder and it stopped.

Then it flew forwards again, smacking him in the upper body and sending him flying to the ground.

He had to recover for 3 months from that. Keyes smiled. Well master, look at me now. Never bend, never waver. He put his hands up.

Suddenly waves on the ocean stopped, as if hitting an invisible wall. The cannonballs flew... and slowed and gently dropped to a stop a few meters beyond. They fell like a symphony at full volume, scores of them dropping into the ocean.

Keyes felt the magic drain from him. Not much was left in him. But god, was it worth it. If Istvaan could see me now.

charité

12-13-2010

~Top deck~

Charité smiled to herself, her focus following through her finger tips, into the gun, and finally into the bullet as her body let off an aura. She knew she had allies here. With a smile the captain's eyes widened; her hands glowing ever so slightly.

She spoke quietly to her allies on deck in a calmer tone very rare from her. "Listen, once this bullet is fired, I want you all to capture that ship, imprison any crew it has on board. As for their captain..." With that the young girl fired.

The bullet seemed as though it ripped through time and space itself, lodging itself directly into the enemy captain's skull, forcing an explosion that sent a ripple of air back enough to reach the revolution, Mal's attack sliding past it to crush the rest of the enemy forces.

With a slight smile, Charité spoke quietly " Theres going to be one... He'll be able to.. Make sure to..." before the captain could finish her sentence, her body fell limp against the deck. The shot taking far to much out of her, leaving her passed out on deck.

Nwol

12-13-2010

~Top deck~

Malculortus picked the woman up and slung her over her shoulder. She was his responsibility alone. "I shall tend to her needs. You do as she ordered. If I get involved, there will be no survivors" He continued to move below deck, bringing her to her own quarters and laying her in her own bed. He took another seat and began to read through the mythology book he had been given.

"Pity. They posed no challenge. A waste of my time." Malculortus laughed.

Talz

12-13-2010

Pern walked to the center of the Revolution, making sure his timing was perfect, just as they passed the enemy ship the liege unleashed a massive arc of black misty lightning into the enemy ship's mast. With a loud crack, the massive piece of wood fell towards the Revolution.

Coiling his arms and legs with necromantic strength, Pern caught the massive object, and with a heave lowered it to form a make shift bridge.

"Forward pirates of the Revolution, take them prisoner under your Captain's orders!" Pern screamed across the deck.

Ah to be in command. It is a good feeling.

The undead rushed across the mast, landing with a loud clamor onto the enemy vessel.

"Surrender or die!"

o0sniper50o

12-13-2010

So something interesting is that doesn't involve me dying is finally happening huh?

Deadeye watched the events unfolding before him like a person would read a book, each event happening in front of him in a sequence. Muttering an incantationg he began to reflect on the events he had just witnessed. What was particulary impressive was that shot of Charite's, powerful but it seems like she'll be out for a while. Of course there wasn't much for him to do know, everyone else has already seemed to do what needed to be done and with the destruction of the ship as well as their captain there didn't seem to be to much to do. Might as well have little fun though.

Finishing the incantation he teleported to the enemy ship taking out two fo the vagrants just by landing on them. Taking a vial of sleeping gas from his pocket dimension, he threw it at the some of the enemy and immediatly them out. Noticing the incoming pirates from the Revolution, Deadeye quickly took to below deck to see if there was anyone down there. The farther down he went the worse it smelled, and it wasn't to long before the smell became to unbearable for his somewhat sensitive nose. Hurrying back up before anyone could see him, he was sure to knock out a couple of the enemy with one of the swords he managed to find down there and the element of surprise. True, he would prefer using one of his own weapons but it was impossible to concentrate long enough for him to even pull out a dagger.

Arriving at the main deck of the ship he was glad to breathe the fresh air again, and was glad everybody was to busy fighting each other to notice him...if you could even call it a fight. Even if there cannonmen were remarkable and the crewman above excellent, they were no match for the pirates of the revolution. In truth though the people on the ship seemed to be...ailing of something almost as if they were sick. More likely than not it was just some scurvy because nobody had enough foresight to bring along fruit for the journey. However he couldn't shake the feeling that something was going to happen...something bad and unfortunatly he would be here when it happened.

Teleporting himself back to the ship before anyone could see him he sat in the shadow of the one of the cabins. He didn't know who's cabin it was and at the time, he really couldn't care. Normally teleporting such a short distance wouldn't affect him to much but he felt remarkably tired.

It was probably that ship's stench...never could stand to strong of a smell...better wear a mask or something from now on...

And with that the summoner Deadeye fell asleep.

Kaiser707

12-13-2010

Keyes paced the deck of the ship, looking over the aftermath. He was exhausted by the effort, but he could sitll feel the pleasure of a battle won. Convienintly ignoring the fact that once you reach the mainland, the life that you once knew... is over. He sighed. Maybe being on this ship is a good thing... maybe I can leave, change who I am, become a better person. Or I'll be gutted in an empty allyway. That's just as likely. Suddenly, he caught movement in the corner of his eye. There were 3 angry pirates, with their swords out, and 2 prisoners, one laying down puking on the floor and the other one not even moving, with his hands in clamps and on his knees. The pirates were beating the living hell out of him.

"Hey, what are you doing? That's no way to treat prisoners!" He yelled angrily.

They laughed at him and continued.

"You're going to stop or I'm going to burn you alive." Thankfully, the rumors about summoners proved to work quite well. Heh, they could murder me without even trying right now.

"Sorry about this. You'll be treated as a prisoner, but that does-" He started to lift the prisoner up and something happened.

Fountains of blood poured down on him. He looked up, and there was nothing. The prisoner was infront of him, with fires surrounding them. The prisoners eyes were like looking into death. Pure hatred was in them.

YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING. YOUR HEART IS COLD. YOUR SOUL IS NOTHING, FOR I EXIST AND I AM HERE.

Keyes collapsed to the ground, foaming at the mouth and convulsing.

ipleadthefif208

12-14-2010

Turin only wished he could show his courage only if it hadn't interfered with his mission. there were only 3 people who could know about him right know. Charite because he met him. Pern because he is a lazy ass magic user. (not saying your doing anything wrong just Turin's view on magic. Deadeye because whether you like it or not if he wants to listen on a conversation he will. stupid cannon fire oh well time for part two. he went up the deck looking the part of a regular sailor and started conversing with a salior.