Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[An Application RP]Seafare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

12-13-2010

In the fort
"captain i rather deal with her then let a power monger loose in an opportunity rich environment. And don't tell anyone i exist. I want to conduct business unknown."
turin relaxed but not enough to put his guard down. Training never failed.
"If there is ever a problem that you need assistance come for my aide. but come alone as i said i wish to be unknown. The only reason I'm meeting you because i know you would not betray or at least i hope"

AnemoneMeer

12-13-2010

"I offered to cover the expenses of imprisonment as a favor to him. Most of those prisoners were used to build improvements to the shelters and some of them still work for me out of choice. The best form of partnership is one where both sides gain from the other, and this holds true for both your father and the prisoners who chose to work for me." Liliana explained, leaving quite a bit out to make herself look better. Her statements were true, but she was hardly that innocent. Many of the prisoners had been tortured horribly for going against her.

Picking up the severed head, she wrapped the blanket over it entirely. "Keyes, can you take this and find Pern. I'm not sure approaching Charite about this would be wise with her mood swings and distrust of me, but it's important that as many of us know and are prepared for this person as possible." Passing Keyes the severed head, she turned to the medical supplies. "As for why I am still on the ship, we are attacking several of Piltover's ports. To put it simply, they betrayed me by buying something, then refusing to pay for it when it arrived. And I want it back." Once again, her words were true, but only partially."Oh, and would you also tell Pern that I have medical supplies aboard incase anyone gets injured."

Grabbing boxes of medical supplies, she set them down on the table, opening them and removing various vials filled with compounds. She knew her way around the various chemicals sitting before her, having used them to extend the lives of those she had tortured, or to torture in the first place.

K1RAXD

12-13-2010

(( For Kaiser ))

Keye's went into the room and grabbed the head. "Sorry Kira, I need this." He quickly walked out, with it in the bag. Piltover probably just had something Liliana wanted. It would be unlikely that things were as simple as she said... but still, its better than he expected. After asking the crew, he found out Pern had gone into the captains cabin.

Keyes walked in, noticing Charite was gone and closing the door behind him. "Hey Pern, I wanted to pick up where our conversation left off. But before that..." He took the head out of the bag and threw it at Pern. "What do you know of this?" Good lord, am I as they are? Throwing the head like that... but it's only a head now. It doesn't have a life.

o0sniper50o

12-13-2010

He stood there, listening for pretty much the whole conversation between the captain and the stowaway. Even if he did go out of his way to make himself unnoticable, it was still somewhat insulting when people don't acknowledge you're there. At least the captain didn't notice him...or at least he thinks he didn't notice him. Deadeye was aware that perhaps Charite was a bit more observant than he gave her credit for but with the dimness of the storage area and his dark clothes it was kind of hard to see him.

Eh well, the enemy of my enemy is my ally as the saying goes. But for now I think I'll just leave a note and go somewhere else. It is rude to listen in on other people's conversations after all.

Deadeye smirked to himself, and scribbled down one of the notes he liked to communicate with so much. Turning towards the ladder he lazly teleported up to the next deck. While it took more effort to do that than actually climb the ladder, it does save a bit of time and he always did enjoy being a little mysterious. Now that he was done being self-arrogant, there were two issues at hand. One was how he would find that woman's cabin, and second how Charite and Turin would react to the note he left them. It could be taken the wrong way and he could be hunted down again.

Eyes watch you from the shadows beyond the light, ready to assist. But beware the true darkness that lies beyond.

If he was lucky (which he practically never was) they would understand what it meant and not try to kill him. After all it is a bit easier to understand than his usual messages...right?

K1RAXD

12-13-2010

~Liliana's Cabin~

Kira leans against a wall and watches Liliana mix the various chemicals. "Are you sure it's safe for me to be in here, I'm not going to become radioactive or something, am I?" She says, jokingly, as she leaned against a wall and crossed her arms. She continues to watch her as she gets lost in her own thoughts again. How does she know all this? After several minutes of zoning out to her own mind, she snaps out of her trance.

"So what are you mixing anyway?" She asked, then as Liliana started answering she realized that she didn't have a clue what she was talking about, due to her lack of a proper education and the fact that she hadn't even made it to high school before she died. Maybe I should look for that person. She thinks, her hand moving to her pocket where the note was. "Liliana," She pauses, "Would you mind if I explored the ship a bit?" She wanted to, but inside she wasn't sure still. She didn't feel it safe for Liliana to be alone. Maybe I'll sneak out tonight to search for him.

Talz

12-13-2010

Pern's trance ended as soon as Keyes opened the door. The liege quietly snatched the bag as it was thrown to him. Setting it's contents onto the table, he looked to Keyes questioning.

"What is it I am looking for? I can tell you all of the obvious signs. Just please tell me this isn't one of our crewmen, although the look in your eye betrays it. I could get more clues from him, but I would need the rest of his body, it hasn't been disposed of has it?"

This is unsettling, Charite does not kill this... grotesquely. Someone aboard this ship is very dangerous.

"Where is Ms. Charite?" Pern asked abruptly.

Kaiser707

12-13-2010

"I have no idea where Ms. Charite is. What we're looking for is who did it. We already know why. It and the rest of the body was left in Lilianas room. Normally I wouldn't care about her problems, but I won't sit by and let innocent people like this suffer. The rest of the body is in Lilianas room still, I believe. Come with me." Keyes quickly walked back to Lilianas room. Whoever did this will be in for a rude shock once we find him.

Talz

12-13-2010

"Wait Keyes, I think we should guarantee the girl's safety first. I was with her just a moment ago, but that is all it takes for a good assassin."

Pern scanned over the ship with the Spectral Eye, he was glad he had remembered the Captain's distinct blue and green aura. He could just faintly make it out a few floors beneath him.

"She is in one of the holds, I am going there now. If you wish, prepare the body for me."

The liege swiftly dropped the head back into Keyes hands as he walked out the door. Pern rushed down the few flights of stairs until he could make out Charite talking with a man he didn't recognize.

"Charite, there is danger aboard the ship, and though may I be last to command you, I would be set at ease if we could bring ourselves to a more secure room. I believe what we had discussed in your quarters may be coming true."

Kaiser707

12-13-2010

Keyes swiftly walked back to Lilianas room. "Pern is coming. Apparently he might be able to know more about the body. I'm sorry to have you introduced on the ship this way Kira." He noticed Liliana mixing chemicals in the room. "What are you mixing for us, o benevolent one? A nice poison to keep us incapacitated?" He said sarcastically.

AnemoneMeer

12-13-2010

~Liliana's past~

"A accelerated version of common healing potions." she replied, opening a red vial. "This is the usual one you can buy in the store, and when you mix it with this." she continued, grabbing a brownish powder and another, deeper red vial. "It increases the speed and can be applied directly to the blood stream. Healing potions are made alot slower when you have to digest them, but it makes it last longer. This is faster, and much more powerful... the issue being that it has to be applied directly to people's blood. Noxian healers typically use this brew to heal people of weapon injuries."

Pulling out one of her daggers, she opened the back of it, the wood popping out. The poison inside of it spilt easily into an empty vial. Grabbing a handful of white powder, she poured it into the blade, neutralising the poison. When she turned the blade over, water, a strange salt, and some of the powder poured out. "That powder you saw me pour in turns to water and some weird compound when combined with the poison I usually have in my blades. I can't fight well, so I have to give myself an advantage." She said as innocently as possible.

~Liliana's Past~

A younger girl skipped happily through the dark corridors, two large books, one on medicine, and the other on poisons in her hands. Both were clearly too advanced for a girl her age, but she was determined to read them. Two bookmarks stuck out of the books, one leading to a page carrying the image of a human's insides, and the other containing instructions of a specific poison, one designed to eat skin.

The prison cell ahead of her was already all set up. Glass plates in the shape of the prisoner's body were dripping the the poison in the books already, and the man was completely tied down to the chair. Several tables sat around the man, as well as a chair. The young girl walked into the cell, saying something about being curious. The mans eyes instantly shot wide open at the thought of this, though the girl hadn't noticed, too busy setting the books down.

One by one, thee girl attached the glass plates to the man, as though they were a suit of armor. The man screamed for a short time, before one of the plates covered his mouth. Within the span of a few minutes, the girl was sitting atop him, glancing back at the book constantly as she stared down through the plates, comparing the two.

Eventually, she tore one of the plates off, her hand sliding down onto the man's lung, sitting there as he breathed. Her hand then moved to the man's heart, resting softly on it. This continued with the man's various muscles and bones, one at a time, until she had a decent grasp of everything. Eventually, grabbing a knife, she smiled, wanting to experiment. The man's eyes grew wider still.

~Liliana's cabin~

As she finished mixing the healing chemicals together, she smiled, turning to Kira. "I suppose I can't exactly demonstrate it now though, neither of us are injured at all, and it would be disrespectful to defile the man's body. Besides, it wouldn't work on the dead." She said, faking a sigh. In truth, she didn't care about the body.

As keyes entered the room, she turned to him, brushing off his statement. "No, I was showing Kira here how to make a modified version of healing potions that work much faster, but have to be put straight into the bloodstream."