[An Application RP]Seafare

12345612 ... 31
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

charité

12-07-2010

((@ 1Eredale- If you are already in Ionia (and do not wish to for some reason of made a previous trip to the mainland in which case you could simply get on the ship from the get-go) and wish to become involved in the roleplay, you may join after this ship is set in the port of Ionia, being allowed to begin at the midpoint of the rp, joining for the multiple events that will happen after the ship leaves Ionia's port.

@Motas- Your question was a tad hazzy, but I can think of a few answers for you.
1) If you decide to join the trip to Ionia, that would of course be a transportation along with the rest of the members to said land. Allowing relationships to form and rivalrys as well, among any benefits you believe it would achieve for you.
2) If you wish to continue for the full journey, all the above is also included. Asides from this, many interesting things shall happen as well as the chance to obtain equally interesting objects. For example; the events that this thread lead to; [http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=376030]
will be taking effect after the ship sails from Ionia, and as a captain; Miss Charité would be more then wiling to compensate for/share her haul with those who properly earned some.))

ipleadthefif208

12-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by charité View Post
((@ 1Eredale- If you are already in Ionia (and do not wish to for some reason of made a previous trip to the mainland in which case you could simply get on the ship from the get-go) and wish to become involved in the roleplay, you may join after this ship is set in the port of Ionia, being allowed to begin at the midpoint of the rp, joining for the multiple events that will happen after the ship leaves Ionia's port.

@Motas- Your question was a tad hazzy, but I can think of a few answers for you.
1) If you decide to join the trip to Ionia, that would of course be a transportation along with the rest of the members to said land. Allowing relationships to form and rivalrys as well, among any benefits you believe it would achieve for you.
2) If you wish to continue for the full journey, all the above is also included. Asides from this, many interesting things shall happen as well as the chance to obtain equally interesting objects. For example; the events that this thread lead to; [http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=376030]
will be taking effect after the ship sails from Ionia, and as a captain; Miss Charité would be more then wiling to compensate for/share her haul with those who properly earned some.))
honorable miss charite when do we leave port

o0sniper50o

12-07-2010

I agree with my...associate. It would be best for me to know when we'll be leaving...though I suppose I should start heading to port right now. With my sense of direction I'll either end up on Ionia while treking through the Kumungu jungle or the ship while hiking the mountains in Fredjlord. You may laugh now but unfourtunatly for me it has happened to me before. On multiple occasions.

charité

12-07-2010

(( for a while the forums were having an issue atleast for myself, but i have the introduction to the rp wrote up, give me a moment to copy and paste it))

charité

12-07-2010

Official Notice from the captain of the man of war Revolution

Mates, it be quite near the time for my ship to sail to Ionia, I can't promise ye that the voyage 'll be the smoothest, or that the seas will be kind. But I can o' course promise that if attacked, none of ye' will be harmed by fellow privateers or any o' the Ionians wishing to stop the Noxians on board. The sails o' the Revolution shall set on 't 8th of December mid to late day ((Wednesday)) and estimated arrival time to Ionia will be late on the 9th of December ((Thursday)) to the 10th of December ((Friday)). The ship will set sail again on the 11th of December ((Saturday)). Boarding of the ship may begin on the 7th of December ((Tuesday)). The captain of the ship will have a formal introduction to all voyagers mid-day 8th of December((Wednesday)) before the ship is sailed. Miss Charité will speak with any members of the ship if wished before the formal introduction.

((Please take time to read character bios before beginning your place in the rp, as it will make things move much smoother without the need of in rp character descriptions other than changes of outfits))

~Main port of Noxus, (Man of War Revolution)~

As the scent of the salty ocean flows along the breeze, whispering the tender lust of adventure to all those who can listen, the young captain with beautifully crafted pistols at her side walks casually with ease onto the docks from her ship, sporting a look known oh too well by her crew. With a slight nervousness to her step, it appears she may be slightly worried about the voyage ahead, but then shakes it off with the slightest ease. With a seductive wink to her crew, she gives a commanding shout, "Mates! Get ready and get pretty boys! T'day be the day we welcome a'board the voyagers headed for Ionia! Remember, treat 'em like ye would Gangplank himself!" With that said after getting the almost automatic "Aye aye Captain Charité!" from her crew, she turns her head back to the direction in which the voyagers would come, sporting a new grin after a quiet and slight laugh, thinking to herself...

"Well, they best of brought their sea legs along".

i am a bore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2010

Amilynne walked up the pier, her head down and shoulders hunched against the breeze that blew across the water. She made her way to Captain Charité's ship. She gave the ship a quick one-over and then made her way across the gangway, quickly flashing her paper to one of the sailors that was lounging near it. He started at her red hand but was smart enough to keep his mouth shut, when he reached out and grabbed them, she let her hand linger, faintly touching his, before pulling it away and hiding it under her arm. She looked around at the hustle and bustle of the ship's weather deck and shrugged, making her way towards the aft to try and find the Captain. Finding the Captain towering over everyone else, slight as she was, shouting commands.

"H-hello C-Captain Charité, I am Amilynne, h-here for your voyage to Ionia." She said quietly, looking up only for second.

((Proper ship terms go!))

Kaiser707

12-07-2010

Keyes stood at the edge of the city looking out onto the docks. As usual, it was filled with the scum of the earth, either taking a brief shore leave or trying to make a profit from the former. All he had with him was a small case carrying his rune book and a few miscillanious items. He quickly spotted his destination, a warship sporting the clear signs of bilgewater. The ship was marred with the signs of battle and a roudy yet discplined crew was all around. Near the ship he spotted a young woman, hardly noticable among the other crew but clearly treated with respect.

What the hell are you planning on, boy? You're going onto a pirate ship, told them you were on league buisness in a blatant lie, and going into a country that hates every single one of your kind?

He sighed.

Well, it could be worse. The speaker is on the ship, so he clearly trusts it. Plus it can't be too hard to do what is required of me. The match will provide a potent distraction, and even if it doesn't work out its not like the pirates will rat me to the league. Never bend, never waver.

He quickly walked forward to greet the captain.

"Hello, I assume you are Miss. Charite? I'm Keyes. Well-crafted ship." He hated introductions. Until you knew someone they were all wildcards, unpredictable in their actions. This one looked simple enough, however. She was a pirate, obviously concerned mostly with wealth. She was willing to work with noxians so she shouldn't have too many moral scruples, but at the same time she owned her own ship at a young age. Hopefully he could integrate himself enough to avoid being robbed blind and thrown into the sea. Hopefully. He barely noticed the small figure near the captain, dismissing it as a beggar of the street, clearly of no importance.

o0sniper50o

12-07-2010

A figure in a black cloak floated from shadow to shadow, almost as if he were but a mere shadow himself. Forever scarred eyes were hidden in the cowl of his hood, while his mind's eye was darting furiously taking in every person, detail, and potential weapon he could use in the event of a riot. At last he arrived at his destination for the time, suprising himself that he actually managed to find his way there without ending up underwater or inside a Noxian jail cell.

Deadeye smirked to himself, flashing a very rare smile as he walked toward a group of people near the ship he was to travel on, the warship Revolution. Once again he took in every physical aspect of the people in front of him and then several mental aspects that they gave off. Not yet wanting to betray his position before learning more about those he must share the ship with he leaned back almost melting into the darkness around him. In particular he kept his eye on the summoner known as Keyes, it would appear he had a hidden agenda up his sleeve.

Once again smirking to himself, he mumbled to himself as he always did, "This is already turning out to be a profitable venture. It seems I'll have more than one thing for sale by the time this trip is over."

AnemoneMeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2010

Liliana's shoes clicked softly against the cobblestone streets leading up to the docks, her dress dulling the sound as she walked. Her eyes worked their way around the street slowly, practically ignoring the throngs of people around her in favor of the various stalls and shops lining the road. If there was ever the place to get discounted supplies, it was Valoran's various ports, and Liliana was not about to pass up a chance to save or make money. Her wide dress cut though the croud better than a blade through flesh. Its size simply made it much more effective for people to go around her, than for her to go around anyone in the street, and where it failed, her intimidating smirk seemed to do the rest.

Eventually, Liliana's wandering eyes settled on a stall selling imported herbs and teas from Ionia. Her path through the street slowly curved towards the stall, like a ship turning in the water. The croud continued to work its way around her as she approached the stall. Reaching into the folds of her dress, she produced a small bag of golden coins.

"I'd like to sample your wares." Were the first words to escape her lips in over an hour. "I don't believe there's any other way to tell if they really are from Ionia, or if you're just claiming that they are to turn a profit."

"Aye, lass, I can assure you they are from Ionia. Me and my mates bought some off a trading vessel a fe..." The trader replied calmly before Liliana cut him off

"And you know the traders are telling the truth how? They could have transported local herbs from the nearest port and turned quite a profit."

"Well, they could have, I guess."

"Then wouldn't it make sense to have someone with experience sample them first?"

"Aye, it would."

"I happen to have quite a bit of tea-drinking experience. How about you brew some, and I'll tell you if it's really from Ionia. If it is, I'll buy for full price. If it isn't, you sell all of it to me for what you paid the trader." Liliana's smirk grew wider as she spoke.

"That hardly seems fair."

"Lying to your customers is hardly fair either."

Sighing, the trader grabbed some of the tea leaves and went inside the building behind him. Liliana's smirk widened even more. The herbs were clearly Ionian in nature, she could tell just by looking at them, but the trader couldn't. It would be a simple matter for her to lie about the tea, buy it all at a discount, and use it on her voyage.

Several minutes passed before the trader came back out with the tea. His pocket was also slightly wider than it was before, and his free hand sat uncomfortably close to it. Her initial suspicions were wrong, the man knew for a fact exactly what he was selling, and had guessed at her intent to con him out of it. In response, her hand fished out a small wooden box, two strongs dangling from the top, and set it on the table.

"The tea, if you would be so kind" Liliana said, a suprising amount of confidance in her voice.

"Of course..." The stall-owner said, setting down the tea. As soon as he had let go of the cup, Liliana grabbed the wooden box she had set down, pulling the strings back to reveal a short knife, which she quickly sunk into the man's side for an instant before pulling it back out. The poison worked fast, even with only a few drops of it, he found himself in too much pain to even scream. Her hand darted into the man's pocket, pulling out the knife he had brought with him and driving it into the stall.

Saying nothing, she scooped up all the herbs the man had intended to sell, putting them into a bag, and stashed the bag inside her dress before walking off, leaving the trader to groan and shiver on the floor while the poison worked its way though his system. He would be up and walking again within the hour, and Liliana didn't want to be anywhere near the port town when it happened. The teacup sat atop the stall, steam still wafting from it as she walked away, a subtle insult to the trader. Her shoes still slicking against the cobbled streets, and later, the wooden docks, she worked her way to, and aboard the pirate ship waiting in the harbor, eager to try out the various herbs and tea she had taken.

((sorry if it's a little long))

1Eredale

12-08-2010

(( Very well, then I will join as you reach Ionia where I currently reside
My profile - http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/68
Guess my app belongs into the "Other" section now ))

12345612 ... 31