Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[An Application RP]Seafare

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ipleadthefif208

12-12-2010

Ahoy captain, my name is Turin and i'm your very own Stowaway"
Turin's head popping from behind the barrels greeting the captain.
"i wonder if you rember me? I was Isildur captain of his guard, remember?"
Not even waiting for an answer he then asked
"care to join me in my fort that may explode at any second captain?"

K1RAXD

12-12-2010

(( For Kaiser))

"Well, fine. Lets go have some tea, shall we? I believe there is quite a bit more talking you need to do. Lead the way."

Keyes didn't like this. For all he knew the man was from the league... but the league wouldn't help him. If she was going to help him, he needed to hear her out.

charité

12-12-2010

~Ammo & Gunpowder room~

Charité remembered this man very well from her conversations with the noxian official. To her appreciation, it was an ally. With a slight smile and a nod to his question the captain followed in haste. She always did love the smell of gunpowder.

"So then mate, what did you want to speak with me about? I doubt you wanted t' call me all the way down here to show me that I have too much gunpowder." Charité said as she followed Turin closely behind in the dark."Or did you come and say that you wanted some light down here?" The young captain jested.

o0sniper50o

12-12-2010

~Below Deck~

Deadeye wasn't sure where he was going, he never was. Despite his ability to teleport he had absolutly no sense of direction and couldn't find his way down a straight corridor without getting lost. All he knew was that we has going down so that he would be in a better position to prepare for what Lili and her supposed new allies were doing. It seems that the playful first note was a mistake, but from what he's heard that woman deserved more than a little karma coming her way.

It wasn't for a while until he reached the ammo and gunpowder room, a place nobody on the ship would go to unless they were trying to hide something. As luck would have it, he walked between a secret meeting between the captain and what at first glance appeared to be just another pirate, but was in truth Isildur's captain of the guard.

"Am I interrupting something?" Deadeye spoke in perhaps a bit to cautious voice, "or may I join the conversation that the two of you took such pains to keep secret?"

Talz

12-13-2010

~Captain's Office~

Pern was disappointed the Captain had to leave, but he decided that waiting here would be his best option. Sitting on the chair, he focused his mind, removing distracting thought after thought. The liege concentrated on remembering all his memories of his sister Velia. He had watched her preform her divinations before, sometimes they were subtle, giving just little clues of what was too come. Other times she was stricken down by the force of the prophecy. Sometimes the predictions were of good, sometimes evil. However, the distinct and sudden loss of focus was very similar between the two. He had never heard of a presence clawing into ones mind, but Pern did recall Velia saying she felt like she had been hurt by a prediction before. That was around twelve years ago, the liege remembered that day. That year the order experienced the worst avalanche from the nearby mountains. A fourth of the village was crushed, and dozens were killed. It took months to bury out the homes and the dead. If Charite was feeling a prediction that powerful, it could mean something very, very dangerous was about to happen.

Pern clutched to the Northern Spirit's coin very tightly, although he may have already died and feared little, he had people to care about. He began to meditate, a very light black mist began to rise from the liege's eyes and mouth.

If something dangerous is to come, I will be ready for it.

He thought about the ship's captain, although she had experienced a life of hardship and violence, he still saw the child in her. It reminded him of the teenagers in his village, the futures he must protect.

I will not allow any danger to fall onto Ms Charite.

AnemoneMeer

12-13-2010

~Liliana's cabin~

As Liliana opened the door to her cabin, a grizzly sight awaited her. One of the men she had hired was dead, and his head sat on her blood soaked pillow. Instinctively, she started taking a step back, catching herself in the act and walking towards the dead man's head. Even if she didn't show it on her face, the situation got to her. Falling to her knees infront of her bed, she made sure the man's head was visible to the others as well.

Her eyes scanned over the man's face and severed neck, looking for clues. His eyes were still open, and the neck had been cut through in a single slash. He had been killed before his head was removed, the expression on his face suggested a less than instant death. Blood still trickled out from his head, suggesting the death was recent.

"He was killed within the last two hours. His death was before the removal of his head, which was cut off in a single slash." She stated coldly, managing to supress the rage she was feeling. Every muscle in her body wanted to find and torture the man who had done this as soon as possible, but she had to act logically. Her hand reached up to the man's eyes, closing his eyes for him as a sign of respect. Grabbing the blanket off her bed, she wrapped it around the base of the severed head and pulling the remainder up the back.

"It appears that things are worse than any of us would like. " She stated, her voice shaking slightly, unable to completely supress her fustration and sadness at the man's passing. The men she had hired knew that they could die in battle, but being murdered simply to send her a message was not something they had signed up for.

K1RAXD

12-13-2010

~Liliana's Cabin~

Kira stares at the body and severed head, her hand now firmly wrapped around the hilt of her sword. She steps closer to Liliana on the floor and puts her hand on her shoulder. "Liliana, I can see this is hard for you. This will be hard for all of us, but there is only so much we can do. This sailor has lost his life, but there's nothing we can do now except protect the others. I promise I will." She said calmly, hiding how much she was falling apart inside. She turns to Keyes, "Get Liliana out of her for a while. I'm going to going to get rid of the body and clean the blood. Okay?" Kira decided quickly to search for the man that had thrown the airplane at her, in hope for answers, as soon as she was done. She wasn't going to just let this go.

ipleadthefif208

12-13-2010

In his explosively cool fort (sry for the pun couldn't help it)
"well captain i am going to be blunt and to the point, i was sent here to keep an eye on Liliana and if need be put an end to her. I have watched her and what i gathered she is a power mongering. at the stage she is right now she doesn't pose an immediate threat. but i prefer to end it before it gets to it because all power monger manifest into something evil. She may even pose a threat to you. so what do you think of what i speak?"
Turin stared straight into the captains eyes piercing as always. Analytical of every movement and change. This was business and he was serious.

ipleadthefif208

12-13-2010

(for the captain)
~Turin's makeshift fort~

As the captain sat down agaisnt a barrel, resting a little she stared back into his eyes with an understanding look and spoke quietly. "I'm fully of the fact that she is dangerous, and if she gets out of hand then 't'll be far too much trouble, but mate please be careful; something horrible is going to happen soon."
Charité looked around slightly worried at her conversation partners. "Theres a few other people that could help if things go astray. Also Turin, you're safe on my ship. If anyone asks why you're here tell 'em you have the captain's blessing." As the young woman sighed, she closed her eyes and continued her conversation. "Theres more than just her to worry about on our voyage, and soon to be as well.

K1RAXD

12-13-2010

(( For Kaiser ))

~Liliana's Cabin~

The body was uninteresting to Keyes. Apparently, the years of seeing men "die" on fields of justice made an actual death feel... faked. The body just sitting there felt like something was messed up, that the magic wasn't working properly. It should of dissapeared. There shouldn't of been so much blood.

"Alright, Ms. Monteclaire, lets go." Keyes carefully took her out of the room. Rather inelegant way of sending a threat. Obviously whoever did this doesn't care much for others lives. This might actually be a serious problem.

He quickly took on a serious form and started pacing the hallway. "There were no signs of magic whatsoever in your room. I couldn't sense a thing. The person who did this had no magic capability. That rules out Pern and the person chasing you at least. I don't know a thing about the person with Charite, but there has to be some element of magic in Charites skills. Right now it looks to me like one of the crewmen we picked up in Ionia, or someone who possibly sneaked onto the ship, but that would be a rather difficult and dangerous venture, so I'm thinking its a member of the crew. It could possibly be an Ionian agent that is after you but I wouldn't be sure why. I would think we should involve Charite in the investigation, so that we could have a common foe. As of now I think you should stay in a place in the open and with others at times, as he showed an ability to enter your room with a body unnoticed, witch is no easy feat. I want you to know something though: I'm not doing this for you, I'm doing this for the poor guy that died for you. I still don't know why you're on this ship, and I sitll don't trust you. If you can't tell me your plans for this trip, there is no way in hell I'll help you any further. The last time my father helped you a month later he had a battalion of troops dedicated to sending POWs to you." He stopped for a second. "What else can you think of for possible motives or methods?"