Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

this is what happened to me unfortunate...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotfosho

08-27-2013

my summoner name is hotfosho and when i was banning in ranked i pulled up my masteries as i made my last ban and tf was in the way for me to get out of my masteries so i couldnt pick my champ and i lost on of my promo games putting this up to let ppl know that this sucks.

Tokenpriest

08-27-2013

There is a text search bar for a reason. Click it and type in the champ you want and it will be the only one that shows up. Impossible to misclick.

PlsApport

08-27-2013

Quote:
Tokenpriest:
There is a text search bar for a reason. Click it and type in the champ you want and it will be the only one that shows up. Impossible to misclick.

I don't see how this is relevant. He's saying that TF popped up over his mastery page, as in the thing that pops up when you mouse over a champion. It occasionally glitches and doesn't go away.