Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is Kennen so god damn broken?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Irish Red Cap

08-28-2013

Quote:
Zaphery:
Gragas can potentially f your team if kennen flashes to propel himself into your team.

Nah I use Gragas mainly to split kennen from his team and actually launch him at my own team.

Reason being he pops his ult, you land an explosive cask behind him and between his team as he rushes in. Kennen ult stuns you/teammates then he's a sitting duck in the middle of your team. His team loses out on a main source of CC and even if he does manage to get another stun off it's diminishing returns make it last for a shorter duration so it's a win/win.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kuroshini

08-28-2013

third game: 3-4-1 146cs

got camped by jungler and mid. basically 1v3 turret dove me with mal ult 3 times. dead before the stun even ended.

if you want proof, all you have to do is lolking me. it's not hard.