Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Elo Hell Exists

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rylecx22

08-26-2013

I started Silver 5 about 4 months ago and without warning I was inactivity demoted to bronze. I've got significantly better since my start but I cannot win. I have tracked my last 30 games and my win percentage is abysmal with 13 DCs/afks and at least 10 other games containing people who were reportable level raging. I try to work with team and share kills, I ward all the time regardless of role and try to stay positive but it seems the league community is too toxic at this level. I recently started to only play mid APC and ADC in an attempt to drag my teams to victory but even my last 6 games (including 5/2/5, 10/4/8 where I got ADC fed as well, and 13/4/8) ended all in losses to where I've been pulled down to Bronze 4.

I know I'm not great and my farming could be better but I feel like I at least deserve to be Bronze 1/Silver 5 and with this broken MMR system I still lose 25pts a game and gain at most 11LP. What in the world are we supposed to do to get out of this pit short of getting lucky and finding someone who wants to duo?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CrBN Mag

08-26-2013

add me in game @ magoffice123