Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mirrored mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanoobis

08-26-2013

One of the biggest downfalls of this map that I've found is, playing as a support or adc, on the right side. The spell bar cuts off a big enough part of the screen to make it an unfair advantage for the other team in my opinion. I was hoping that maybe Riot could create a "mirror mode" so that you can always be on the "left" side of the map whenever you choose. I think this would make the game a lot more "fair" for both teams.

C9 Meaty Os

08-26-2013

I myself had heard of ideas like this, and I too think it is very annoying, but I just unlock my camera by pressing 'V'.

Ever since I started unlocking my camera playing as Purple or Right side, I've actually started winning much more games, and actually, I believe I have won more games on Purple\Right side rather then Blue\Left side.

Also, this would take some game adjustments, because if I'm correct on this, the texture for the ground and everything is meant to be viewed from that camera angle so it doesn't look weird. Then again, I guess they could just 'flip' the texture

.-. idk

Whoa There Betsy

08-26-2013

its y not V