Do you see what I see? (Brush & Fog of War Discussion)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsuusetsu

08-26-2013

Skillshots - Should not reveal
Auto attacks - Should DEFINITELY reveal, as there would be no counter play to an ADC in a brush while your outside, you outright lose the fight.

Skillshots again - Maybe reveal for a split second if they land, not if they miss.

Absolute Zero - Should definatly reveal, the animation goes far outside brush, so it should be visible. If not nunu, make the animation of the ult visible, just like any abilities shot out of brush.

Konpaku Youmu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakaru View Post
Hey guys, just thinking outloud here and I don't want to derail the conversation but as it is related:
Does anyone think there should be a good way to tell if you are being revealed by your own actions (not just standing in a warded brush) and if so any suggestions on how to do this without visually crowding the screen?
Brighten the character a little bit? Kinda like a bush reveal. That'd help.

Shadow of Inari

08-26-2013

Quote:
Hey guys, just thinking outloud here and I don't want to derail the conversation but as it is related:
Does anyone think there should be a good way to tell if you are being revealed by your own actions (not just standing in a warded brush) and if so any suggestions on how to do this without visually crowding the screen?
Upon reveal your champ becomes solid to your vision, rather than translucent/see-through.

DowncastHarp

08-26-2013

Quote:
maybe if there is something like a different colored outline indicator? Like, right now if you're targeted by somebody or something they are highlighted yellow. Maybe if they were highlighted another color to indicate that you are being revealed (idk if you can make this to exclude reveals by their wards).

I don't think this would interfere with the current yellow highlight for being targeted since it's obvious that if they're targeting you then they have vision of you.

That's my suggestion.

BentoBot

08-26-2013

Quote:
If you could make the reveal range around your champion light up the brush slightly or put the "rengar circle" around the base of your champion in like light blue or something whenever you're revealing yourself

Henry Plainview

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnExtraordinaire View Post
no one considers his ult stealth a bug
If he were a new champion they would.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2013

Quote:

That really depends... for sure you should not be warned if you are standing in a warded bush (unless you also have a pink there and is seeing the enemy ward).

But aside that I think it could be a good idea to help new players leard the Sigh Radius od many different things.

I would suggest that it's a Turn On/Off feature in options and could work as Eve's eye, maybe with a different color.
Simple as that. You guys already have it there.
(A Sauron's Eye refference would be funny)

AnExtraordinaire

08-26-2013

Yakaru please read this. Please. Please. Please. DO NOT REMOVE STEALTH ON NUNU'S ULTIMATE. That is all

DowncastHarp

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow of Inari View Post
Upon reveal your champ becomes solid to your vision, rather than translucent/see-through.
This seems to be the easiest to implement solution, plus it also makes a lot of sense too!

KevinDelMarr

08-26-2013

Use something along the lines of a Clairvoyance or Destiny eye, a small eye that pops above your Champion. Small enough it doesn't crowd, big enough you can see it. It might overlap with the above spells, but it would give a minor heads up. Or have something akin to the turret marker that appears when you are taking tower shots, but make it silent and a different color (or something)