lol I have no friends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2013

You're worried about highschool? I'm in college and still have few... Don't have any classes with any of them anyways.

Zodai

08-26-2013

TROYZILLA HAS SPOKEN!

Now start writing your resume.

Kinaro

08-26-2013

I like your openness.

Zodai

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
You're worried about highschool? I'm in college and still have few... Don't have any classes with any of them anyways.
All of my friends are online.

:3

Crunchez

08-26-2013

I used to not be very popular early highschool and it affected me alot... Then I changed my mind to ''I dont give a ****'' started to talk to everyone even if I was shy and BANG ended up the last 2 years dating any girls I wanted (or almost) and being invited to everything O.o.. It all about your self esteem... Im 21 now and I noticed that all those ''highschool superstars'' are nothing more than the average nobody so dont even care about all this just do your thing ^^

Lol at the downvote for saying the truth about how to fit in the sad truth of nowdays highschool..

Tankajin

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTroyzilla View Post
Get a job in the game industry. Your lack of a tan will become a badge of courage.
Amen, sporting the programmer tan all the way ! quite happy too ! ^_^

Tribunal Justice

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotTroyzilla View Post
Get a job in the game industry. Your lack of a tan will become a badge of courage.
and this is what riot responds to

cutyohairfoo

08-26-2013

Being introverted can be cool, if you dedicate yourself to something you will probably become really good at it. Or even if you just have something you want to do.

I like to write, and I've written at least 1,500+ pages of lyrics and short stories and stuff in the past 8 months since I started writing again just in my time alone. I'll take that over going out and getting drunk or whatever any day.

Not that I never go out, but it's literally 1 day a week or every other week, I have close friends, and that's it, which is cool.

Point being- less social life isn't always bad, you can get more things done than most people if you decide to.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodai View Post
All of my friends are online.

:3
I know 3 people IRL who play LoL, said 3 people hardly ever play.

koemans

08-26-2013

Who needs friends? There is a whole lot of stuff you can do alone. I love the freedom that it brings. I can go and stand anywhere i want without having any kind of social control from friends. Always been like that, and thats why i avoid relationships / friendships. The only time when i hate being alone is when i stand in a queue line in a theme park. Waiting for an hour alone there can be boring.