Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lol I have no friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fattlestooks

08-26-2013

nobody at my high school likes me. Im not a party kid but I'm not a nerd either. WHAT SHOULD I DO? I DONT FIT INTO A HIGHSCHOOL NICHE!! o ya and I don't do sports because I have asthma/am lazy.

cutyohairfoo

08-26-2013

Work on self improvement and laugh at all those people as you get a head start in things that actually matter 2-3 years down the road.

I know it's a cliche to say that High School is dumb and doesn't matter, but it is super dumb, and it really doesn't matter. You're better off focusing on the future.

Source: I am 22. High school seems like it was a decade ago.

Sock Yourself

08-26-2013

Still, do something! Find a hobby that fits you and get good at it, something you enjoy and don't give a **** what others know. Your lack of popularity could also be from social 'awkwardness'. Try to listen more than talk, and give solid input in conversations without trying to be clever or witty as this can come off as being a smarta ss.

clevelandLoL

08-26-2013

if you arent popular in high school, your life will amount to nothing.

drop out and start doing drugs.

LOL

in all seriousness, high school is a transition and forget about the politics of it all, ITS A WASTE!

you will find the popular ones, end of making horrible mistakes during/after they graduate and becoming noting TRUST.

DomainSpecific

08-26-2013

I am 21 and while I made friends in high school, I made 0 in university.

People in university do not hang out in 'gangs' with similar people, it is more a mixture of all different kinds of persons. That makes it harder to make friends because you actually have to get to know people, not just get assimilated by people who are like you.

People like me have no chance there, lol

RiotTroyzilla

Senior VFX Artist

08-26-2013

Get a job in the game industry. Your lack of a tan will become a badge of courage.

Gurog

08-26-2013

deer diary...

Dragoon Feld

08-26-2013

Quote:
RiotTroyzilla:
Get a job in the game industry. Your lack of a tan will become a badge of courage.

lol

OneVendetta

08-26-2013

Quote:
RiotTroyzilla:

RiotTrollzilla, the bestest.

Udyrfrykte

08-26-2013

Just do your school work and ignore the social aspect, which is nothing more than a popularity pissing contest.