Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

threatening to afk lee sin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hy e Lo

08-25-2013

lee sin threatning to afk if i ping or say one more thing him after all i did was ask him why did he go back when he was already safe, his excuse is because he didnt get ADC during champion select.

*******http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w603/yunito12/report_zps9a0435d2.png******** (http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/yunito12/media/report_zps9a0435d2.png.html)

please have a look at it and judge for yourself and tell me what u think

Voyles

08-25-2013

Are you a Ping Spammer?

MarhsallLee67

08-25-2013

Quote:
MileHighJew:
Are you a Ping Spammer?

judging from the scroll bar, the game chat is pretty extensive. so, either there was a lot of chatting, pinging, or both.

Hy e Lo

08-25-2013

he just wanted adc, he didnt get it and said he was going to feed during champion select

Hy e Lo

08-25-2013

two pings on different objectives is considered spam ping?

Voyles

08-25-2013

Quote:
RUPROLYKME:
he just wanted adc, he didnt get it and said he was going to feed during champion select

There's nothing you can do except ignore him and concentrate on helping your other teammates.

It's a team game. It is only your responsibility to be a team player. If they aren't being a team player, you can't make them.

Hy e Lo

08-26-2013

can something be done about this? please im tired of scumbags like this guy

Hy e Lo

08-26-2013

bump.

RightClickYou

08-26-2013

here is a scenario:

you are winning your lane top. you are the main initiator on your team.
laning phase ends and you want your team to group. you ask them to group... efforts fail, people farm jungle, people go to farm waves of minions pushing up... people get caught out and die.

lets say you ask to group 3 more times and still, someone has to back.. someone goes to jungle... etc.. enemy team groups up and gets the objectives, catches someone out farming or warding...

at what point do you stop caring and give up on your team when they will not listen to you. you become the bad one, the one to report.. the toxic one... all because you wanted them to group with you to win the game, but didn't and now it's too late as the enemy team is too far ahead and has all the turrets/objectives.

is that fair? are you the toxic one for not caring about your team anymore despite them ignoring you the entire time?

Helter Kremlin

08-27-2013

Quote:
RightClickYou:
here is a scenario:

you are winning your lane top. you are the main initiator on your team.
laning phase ends and you want your team to group. you ask them to group... efforts fail, people farm jungle, people go to farm waves of minions pushing up... people get caught out and die.

lets say you ask to group 3 more times and still, someone has to back.. someone goes to jungle... etc.. enemy team groups up and gets the objectives, catches someone out farming or warding...

at what point do you stop caring and give up on your team when they will not listen to you. you become the bad one, the one to report.. the toxic one... all because you wanted them to group with you to win the game, but didn't and now it's too late as the enemy team is too far ahead and has all the turrets/objectives.

is that fair? are you the toxic one for not caring about your team anymore despite them ignoring you the entire time?

Know what you do when they won't follow you? Follow them. It's literally that easy. I have had teams who wouldn't follow me, but we still won because I decided to follow them the instant I saw they didn't want to follow me.

Honestly, if you see four people sticking together but you want them to follow you instead, you are the bad guy. Think about it; they ARE in a group, yet you are off trying to get them to follow you when you could just go join the group.