@Riot your login captcha.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrganicChemistry

08-25-2013

Would it be too much trouble to make the captcha require actual words? I'm sick of typing stupid, non-existent words.

OrganicChemistry

08-25-2013

Just logged in how. Had to type "datide" and "aatritir"

Riot fix this ****.

Soviet Sejuani

08-25-2013

I used to hate it. Then one day i needed to get past a Japanese captcha to download Phantasy Star Online 2. Never *****ed again.

Eskimoƒo

08-25-2013

1st capcha ''aco ftlytic''
yeah some are wonky but you can choose which one you want to use to verify by clicking refresh button

tiffybear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2013

Almost all captchas are horrible.

Rewdas

08-25-2013

Well you see, Only one of the words is fake. The Recaptcha system is a way of fixing words that Google's scannners have a problem figuring out when they find them in books. The next time you see a fairly normal font of a word, Google it and add it to your vocabulary, you'll be doing yourself a favor.

advancedAI

08-25-2013

It's because some of them are use for other purposes.

You're literally helping document old archaic books and words into digital format. That's why a lot of the words don't make sense. They're archaic words with faded print. So they put that word on a captcha and people online interpret and document it. One by one you're slowly converting old books.

Pretty freaking ingenious really.... I'm not sure all captcha's are documenting old books but there is a method behind the madness. You're doing more than just passing a security question.

Eskimoƒo

08-25-2013

^ yeah i realised that i mispelled a letter that's similar and actually got it a few times, not just once

My Pet Dinosaur

08-25-2013

I got "smaller Hitler" yesterday upon logging in.

...I don't know what it was trying to say but I don't think I'm THAT mean. D:

OrganicChemistry

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewdas View Post
Well you see, Only one of the words is fake. The Recaptcha system is a way of fixing words that Google's scannners have a problem figuring out when they find them in books. The next time you see a fairly normal font of a word, Google it and add it to your vocabulary, you'll be doing yourself a favor.
Son, I've read most of Shakespeare's plays and am probably more versed in classic literature than anyone on this forum. Believe me when I say the captcha system is utterly ridiculous and just further evidence of how America is getting further and further illiterate.