Udyr's passive needs another rework

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

drakon136

08-25-2013

As it is, it gives him +5 movement speed and +10% attack speed per stack, stacking up to three times. When compared to the bonus stats from Bear Stance and Tiger Stance respectively, Monkey's Agility is terrible. I have an idea to improve it, and make Udyr better in general.

Monkey's Agility
INNATE: Each time Udyr switches stances, he gains 5 (level 1) / 7.5 (level 8) / 10% (level 15) slow reduction. This effect can stack up to 3 times. This effect stacks multiplicatively with other sources of slow reduction.

Thoughts?

Qahin

08-25-2013

Udyr is actually sleeper OP now. Why buff?

KyuzoS7

08-25-2013

they need to bring back the monkey's agility aura.

drakon136

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qahin View Post
Udyr is actually sleeper OP now. Why buff?
Kite him and he's useless.

drakon136

08-25-2013

This is a serious thread goddammit.

MemeticMachine

08-25-2013

I like the original MS and AS bonus better. Udyr usually builds slow reduction with masteries and items anyway... swiftness give 25%, masteries give 15%.
if he has this new passive, he gets a max of 70% slow reduction... basically offering no counterplay if gets tenacity. currently ashe's stacking slows are the best udyr counter but this is just op.

BigPatches

08-25-2013

Get good son

drakon136

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemeticMachine View Post
I like the original MS and AS bonus better. Udyr usually builds slow reduction with masteries and items anyway... swiftness give 25%, masteries give 15%.
if he has this new passive, he gets a max of 70% slow reduction... basically offering no counterplay if gets tenacity. currently ashe's stacking slows are the best udyr counter but this is just op.
They stack multiplicatively. Boots of Swiftness+Relentless give 36.25% slow reduction together.

MemeticMachine

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakon136 View Post
They stack multiplicatively. Boots of Swiftness+Relentless give 36.25% slow reduction together.
oh, that's like 55% slow reduction... not bad... for ashe's 35% slow that's now ~17% I still prefer bonus speed over slow reduction

rabidzombie2015

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MemeticMachine View Post
what is multiplicative