Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Cassiopeia, the Serpent’s Embrace

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazeh

12-06-2010

Sigh,

Riot why are your initial concept art releases often so bad?

I LOVE the *hero* concept, but the art is not good.

She isn't a monster, she looks more like a human wearing some kind of monster armour.

It's very confusing - is the tail at the bottom part of her body or not?

If so, it doesn't blend with her skin very well, with the little green bits on her skin just looking like the scale texture overlaid.

If you want to make a monster female, why not man up and go the whole hog?

Or are you too worried that people couldn't deal with scaly boobs....

FemJesse

12-06-2010

Naga pls....

Hermit Blake

12-06-2010

Yeah, intro paragraph promised Yordle!Garen. I am so disappointed. :P

X Im Old Gregg X

12-06-2010

Oh weeee another dps champion. wtb tanky goodness. trundle is slightly tanky but not really (despite that he is one of my very fav champions). C'mon Riot we have had what like 7 in a row dps? at least nothing major since Xin Zhao and no one even plays him like a true tank its again more of a durable dps :P

Narkiss

12-06-2010

the aspect of dota hero

BludgeonedBabies

12-06-2010

Venomancer?!?

GildedFox

Recruiter

12-06-2010

Quote:
Brackhar:
This is the first champion I've worked on since Nidalee, so I hope you guys like her.

Wasn't too interested, then I saw this. Nidalee is one of my favorite champs, so I hope you manage to put out another great champ with this one.

Ladymalk

12-06-2010

I really like her concept but I was kinda looking forward to a female tank. So far, there isnt one You could make her a ranged/melee tank type... She is very pretty though!

RageUnit01

12-06-2010

GIVE US A NEW MAP FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND ALL THAT HIS HOLY!

Oh good another champ as stupid as trundle and in just a short a time. I hope her ult is releasing "trapped air" from her lower body and you die from poisoning. That way one player can do that while the a trundle player screws you over with his impassable stone falic symbol.

BlueFrame

Recruiter

12-06-2010

Quote:
WarWalrus66:
>MFW 4th gay ass female champ in a row. you all know shes gonna be OP just like Leblanc, irelia, and lux. riot games please stop catering to the whining of people who just want to look at **** (in a game for some reason, cant get any maybe). bring in a bad ass champ like bring back the goblin techies or the dragon knight. trundle was a nice break but come-on guys please give us some bad asses not *****es who are gonna make me a god**** sandwich. You ruined alot of the best champs from DotA by making them females or very dumb looking or with dumb abilities.

Some examples are:
troll warlord=nidalee
pudge=blitzcrank

Now gorgon is gonna be fagged up. where will u stop when will u do champs justice, make some new champs or maybe just make a ****ing bad ass character rather then a bunch of *****s. Thanks for listening

TL;DR: STOP MAKING FEMALE CHAMPS THAT RUIN AND BREAK THE GAME. BRING BACK BADASSES FROM DotA.

If your so happy with DotA then just simply go back to playing DotA. Theres no point in whining and trying to turn this game into another DotA because THERE ALREADY IS ONE!
So please stop whining about how they are ruining DotA champs or w/e, cause DotA is DotA and LoL is LoL. GET OVER IT.