Champion Sneak Peek: Cassiopeia, the Serpentís Embrace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LGD Lewllyne

12-06-2010

Looks awesome! I've been thinking a serpentine champ would be cool for awhile now Hope the design doesn't change much from the concept.

Hammerwolf

12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashduck View Post
Yummy =)
guys of league please but PLEASE
i need a tank only champions you crate is killer o AP
please guys 1 tank only 1

Searathus

12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwy View Post
Needs bigger boobs imo
^

Claude Van Damme

12-06-2010

Either way her abilitys gonna let a lot of people down =*( some people are wanting water naga others a poison snake based AP toon. And some saying **** about sniper or somthing.Who knows, i just hope nothing lame like thats already been done like more skill shot snare and ****, how bout a root that take u to them so not every nub can play her, you know? so she actually requires a little tactical smarts, somthing new to learn besides skill shots like a caster thats up on you but is ment to be?

Justara

12-06-2010

I am SO saving my RP for buying this lovely lady her day of release. She looks like a ranged champion that will only focus on offensive abilities and I have a feeling that I am going to LOVE HER! I'm so excited! Great work Riot team!

√ėutPlayed

12-06-2010

Above post is me accedently on someones account that idk info to was random accident my bad. that wasnt the real Airfx hes way better then i am at Lol and most other games for the matter.

Alphonsio

12-06-2010

Hmm... If was hoping for a more monstery monster champ... But I suppose we are low on female characters as well.

I still really wanted Kog'Maw's daddy or something though... *sob*

s00Perdr4g00N

12-06-2010

Thank you RIOT! Youve made my dreams true. Finally a serpent like monster!

A couple suggestions: 1. She should slither like a snake, I think that would make a cool effect.
2. She should have more of a serpent like head, I like the Egyptian head dress, but I think if shes a serpent like being, she should either have a more snake like head. (I know its shaped like a cobra, but it doesnt really look like it).
3. Have slits for eyes, or cat like pupils, just look at any picture of a snake, they have slit pupils.

Thanks for reading.

Other than that, I dont think theres anything that could make me more happy than a serpent joining the battlefield.

Demaeter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2010

We need more tanks :S

Zortal

12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecham View Post
Can't wait! I hope one of her abilities allows you to grab people like a Boa and squeeze them.
Unfortunately that would lead to some inaccuracies.
Boas are constrictors and are non-venomous, and a snake with venom wouldn't constrict.

But I'm pumped for this champ - It looks very interesting!