Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Cassiopeia, the Serpent’s Embrace

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LGD Lewllyne

12-06-2010

Looks awesome! I've been thinking a serpentine champ would be cool for awhile now Hope the design doesn't change much from the concept.

Hammerwolf

12-06-2010

Quote:
Smashduck:
Yummy =)

guys of league please but PLEASE
i need a tank only champions you crate is killer o AP
please guys 1 tank only 1

Searathus

12-06-2010

Quote:
Edwy:
Needs bigger boobs imo

^

Claude Van Damme

12-06-2010

Either way her abilitys gonna let a lot of people down =*( some people are wanting water naga others a poison snake based AP toon. And some saying **** about sniper or somthing.Who knows, i just hope nothing lame like thats already been done like more skill shot snare and ****, how bout a root that take u to them so not every nub can play her, you know? so she actually requires a little tactical smarts, somthing new to learn besides skill shots like a caster thats up on you but is ment to be?

Justara

12-06-2010

I am SO saving my RP for buying this lovely lady her day of release. She looks like a ranged champion that will only focus on offensive abilities and I have a feeling that I am going to LOVE HER! I'm so excited! Great work Riot team!

ØutPlayed

12-06-2010

Above post is me accedently on someones account that idk info to was random accident my bad. that wasnt the real Airfx hes way better then i am at Lol and most other games for the matter.

Alphonsio

12-06-2010

Hmm... If was hoping for a more monstery monster champ... But I suppose we are low on female characters as well.

I still really wanted Kog'Maw's daddy or something though... *sob*

s00Perdr4g00N

12-06-2010

Thank you RIOT! Youve made my dreams true. Finally a serpent like monster!

A couple suggestions: 1. She should slither like a snake, I think that would make a cool effect.
2. She should have more of a serpent like head, I like the Egyptian head dress, but I think if shes a serpent like being, she should either have a more snake like head. (I know its shaped like a cobra, but it doesnt really look like it).
3. Have slits for eyes, or cat like pupils, just look at any picture of a snake, they have slit pupils.

Thanks for reading.

Other than that, I dont think theres anything that could make me more happy than a serpent joining the battlefield.

Demaeter

12-06-2010

We need more tanks :S

Zortal

12-06-2010

Quote:
Mecham:
Can't wait! I hope one of her abilities allows you to grab people like a Boa and squeeze them.

Unfortunately that would lead to some inaccuracies.
Boas are constrictors and are non-venomous, and a snake with venom wouldn't constrict.

But I'm pumped for this champ - It looks very interesting!