Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek: Cassiopeia, the Serpent’s Embrace

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hinksy

12-10-2010

Why does it look exactly like Myrmidon from HoN except skinned green not blue, and female not male?

Stiffy

12-10-2010

Needs bigger boobs, two more arms and 4 scimitars.

Warren Buffet

12-10-2010

Why does Riot continue to pump out boring chick characters when there are so many other things that can be improved with the game. Like balancing the existing characters better or adding features. Instead there is a deluge of mediocre chars. I can't wait for DOTA 2 to come out.

Mrakness

12-10-2010

Nice art guys. gratz

Texugo 666

12-10-2010

Her biceps is too small to mach the forearm, and her breasts are too tiny due to her size..

Fresria

12-10-2010

Stunning

12-10-2010

Hooray Naga's now lets hope she is not as overly used as Trundle was until we found how to exploit his weakness making having a trundle on your side a complete Loss.

Hmm I can't seem to place this but why are there a mass on rush of new champions to cover the faults of the game? is it lack of ability to fix them? or the good American laziness? never the less it is good to see more variety in champions.

Ah lastly, will there ever be a "gun" oriented champion?

dragonmaster249

12-10-2010

I'm the type of summoner who wants a new MAP not character atm... -.-

dragonmaster249

12-10-2010

TRISTANA and MISS FORTUNE are gun oriented and to a very minor extent GANGPLANK... gangster twitch...astronaut teemo... sooo yeah theres a few out there

Trion76

12-10-2010

Quote:
Mecham:
Can't wait! I hope one of her abilities allows you to grab people like a Boa and squeeze them.

will she yell 'get over here' and pull them 2 her as well?