Champion Sneak Peek: Cassiopeia, the Serpentís Embrace

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JOSHCY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

is it jus me... i cant see any pictures... there are only file names that link me to an invalid adress

RebornSephiroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2010

She looks awesome !!! Hope she can deal poison damage !!! love poison :P

Swiink

12-08-2010

OMG i hope she is a medusa type range stun character

EmnestyX

12-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwy View Post
Needs bigger boobs imo
agreed

Vensaval

12-08-2010

Please . . . leave the breasts alone . . . they're fine as they are . . .

Seriously.

Illusionskill

12-08-2010

I can't wait, if this champ is even has as good as I can imagine her being it will be epic!
Please be awesomely poisonous ;o

BrewMaStar

12-08-2010

if know one has noticed, there is some back story already in the JoJ on this champ:

"Earlier in the year, Cassiopeia, Du Couteau's youngest daughter and former jewel of the Noxian court, fell grievously ill following a short-lived romance with an envoy from Freljord. She has since shut herself up in her chambers, seemingly never to return to the public eye."

its a good read

Meth Crystal

12-08-2010

Ok yeah, she is ok looking and i won't mind giving her a go. But riot don't stop with cassiopiea we need more myth and fantasy etc griffins, ogre, donkeys*loljks*, 5 headed dragons, dragons, **** with wings scales/feathers as long as it looks mc'****in hardcore most people will be happy AND what the hell ! when are you going to release ashes relos? you know your sun of a ***** aunty and her great elder god father.. > boss the elves please . i

Fatoumatec

12-08-2010

cassiOPeia!

Xeratchi

12-08-2010

Mmm I have reported my findings of this character earlier, then last night it hit me. She would be awsome as a half women half snake YORDLE TANK. Lets face it, the Yordles are so adorable and cute, and there is not alot of women tanks in the game most are men and boy they are dressed so badly I find it breathtaking that they are able to move under all that armour etc.

So here is a small wish from me: please, please, please, PLEASE make her a Yordle it will look so cute to see a tiny snake moving around tanking.

I know you can do it, I know you can look at all the other characters that you have created, Nidalee who turns into a puddycat, Malphite, Singed, Twitch, Teemo etc. Who are all exelent characters with their appealing nature.

Also you did mention Yordle in her description. Be different from World of Warcraft and HoN, make her tiny please.