Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Champion Idea) Cee – The Acolyte of Metal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

10-29-2013

Quote:
VDragon7:
I cannot review all your champs. I SEE NO END TO THEM. XD
I am liking all your ideas so far though.

That's perfectly reasonable, given that the number of Champion idea's I've created is not.

And glad you're liking what you see so far.

Also;

A QUESTION FOR THOSE WHO READ THE FOLLOWING:

Along with the changes to her lore, should I alter her name as well? The Title (Acolyte of Metal) I'm keeping because it works fine, but "Cee" was chosen due to the obvious ties with Caitlyn's Judgement. Given that I don't intend to tie the two together after this, should I alter the name or do you all think it's fine how it is?

ArkenStorm

Recruiter

10-29-2013

Shara, good name.
Lots of good names

Something Russion, like viktor's perhaps.

Morec0

11-01-2013

Updated OP with new name - Iskra - new E ability, updated lore, and new jokes. Enjoy the changes.

Morec0

11-01-2013

Updated with Playing As and Playing Against sections, will be doing this with all ideas that need it. Expect an influx of bumps.

Morec0

10-05-2014

It's been a while since Viktor's update, but I just started playing him again and it got me thinking about how he's pretty much COMPLETELY alone - a trend of being outnumbered that I think a few too many villains have.

So, in honor of my recent Viktor Pentakill, I hereby bump this for potential new viewers.

LeeCidIV

10-05-2014

it