Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


(Champion Idea) Cee – The Acolyte of Metal

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Shadow Isles

Senior Member

08-28-2013

Quote:
Actually, there should. It's saying that she stands AS a beacon of metal perfect AND stands against any who oppose it. It's a stylistic choice.



Again, I'm going to argue that it is. It's basically a replacement for "who had no interest in also recruiting her sister" - again a stylistic choice.


The reason I made these changes is because they seem unsound from a syntax perspective. They are really awkward sounding when read.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

Senior Member

08-28-2013

Quote:
LVNsNASmurf:
Morec0, I'll try to be short. Your skills are poorly explained, underpowered and generally confused. Q is about the only skill that is well done. However, the core ideas are solid.

W has incredibly low damage, an absurd charge up for a tiny pay off. It also needs a range listed and a cost listed. Even with that, it's still a 5 second CD 1.25 second stun.


1.25 second stun PLUS .1 second for every charge she had, leading to a 2.25 second stun with a full charge. (one of the higher in the game for a basic ability).

Quote:
I can't even figure out how E works. It's a dash. But you can just ride back and forth on it for 14 seconds? Make it a one way engage tool, you zip to the end, then slow enemies around you. You should probably specify what range that slow is in too.


I don't understand how you don't understand; you got it right on the money. Think of it as an engage/escape tool that is EXTREMELY effective at jukes as well as being possibly used for (risky) scouting purposes (as ANY CC effects will knock her off of it).

Quote:
Your ultimate says 30% more damage, but the actual numbers are only 10%. The radius needs to be larger, the damage should be listed as per second or X over 4.5 seconds. The cooldown is way to high for such a skill, and I would look at the CD of Nunu and Fiddles's Ults. In addition, I would say all enemies in the radius should get hit and slowed.


Numbers, how do they work? Altered them up, thanks for the info, and never thought of looking up Nunu's ult radius as reference. Thanks for the help with that. As for the hit and slow: I'm not to sure about that. The idea behind the ability is that Cee activates it while charging or after initiating with her zip line, damaging anyone she is able to get to say close to her and slowing any fleers (with priority on the farthest away champions) to help her allies stay in. With the damage per second on the ultimate's center, I think it's

Quote:
As for Role, this is clearly a tank, and not at all a fighter. If you fix up your numerical issues, the kit itself lends itself to a great full on tank kit. You switch to defensive Q, then Zipline in, fire the stun at priority target and ultimate to cause the enemy to disperse. Once the big damage has been thrown, you switch to damage Q for clean up.


She has a heavy emphisis on tankyness and durability, but I still see her as a fighter class as well. The numbers just need a bit more tweaking.

Quote:
Still, it's a solid concept which just needs a bit of clean up with regards to mechanics.

My current project is Xenoshred, the Adaptive Infiltrator (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3795798)


I'll give it a look when I have the time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LVNsNASmurf

Senior Member

08-28-2013

Yes you can increase the stun, but I have to charge it up for 10 seconds for that one second extra. Or, I could spam it on cooldown, and get an extra 2.5 seconds of stun. Regardless of the length of the stun, the damage is horribly low. For comparison: Dazzle, from taric. Minimum Magic Damage: 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+0.4 per ability power), Maximum Magic Damage: 80 / 140 / 200 / 260 / 320 (+0.8 per ability power)

For the zipline, I cannot think of any inteligent use of sliding back and forth on a line for 14 seconds. If you made it one way, it would still be a good escape / initiate and it would sound a little less like a corny gimmick.

Do not make her a fighter. She has an excellent engage and strong disruption. Giving her continual high damage would make her OP as anything. There is nothing in her kit that makers her a fighter, and everything makes her a tank. A tank with damage is OP, and a fighter with engage is OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

Senior Member

08-28-2013

Quote:
LVNsNASmurf:
Yes you can increase the stun, but I have to charge it up for 10 seconds for that one second extra. Or, I could spam it on cooldown, and get an extra 2.5 seconds of stun. Regardless of the length of the stun, the damage is horribly low. For comparison: Dazzle, from taric. Minimum Magic Damage: 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+0.4 per ability power), Maximum Magic Damage: 80 / 140 / 200 / 260 / 320 (+0.8 per ability power)


I've upped the damage numbers considerably. Will also give it a higher possible stun duration; to a maximum of 3 seconds if you wait for the full charge (devestating if you can get it off, not easy to do so)

Quote:
For the zipline, I cannot think of any inteligent use of sliding back and forth on a line for 14 seconds. If you made it one way, it would still be a good escape / initiate and it would sound a little less like a corny gimmick.


Then you aren't thinking about the potential for the juke: think about it like this: Cee's in the jungle been trapped by a few enemies. She uses Zipline to cross the wall, only to have them flash/dash after her, so instead of being caught still she can reverse the line and go back.

And she's not STUCK on the line for 14 seconds: she's only on it until she reaches one end or the other (I'd give the amount of time from the center it takes to reach, but I really have no idea what a good number would be, I'll add something in just to see).

Quote:
Do not make her a fighter. She has an excellent engage and strong disruption. Giving her continual high damage would make her OP as anything. There is nothing in her kit that makers her a fighter, and everything makes her a tank. A tank with damage is OP, and a fighter with engage is OP.


The way I see it: she can build armor/MR and rely on her Q's defensive effect and her passive ect. and go tanky, or build offensive items (AP or AD) and go fighter with help from her Q's offensive side with a tanky side to her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LVNsNASmurf

Senior Member

08-28-2013

You cannot juke when the enemy know where you're going to go. Besides, being caught out will simply cause them to wait for you to zip, then apply any CC, and you drop right off. I've throught about it, and don't believe it could work as well as you think it would.

As for what items she builds, thats irrelevant. She has a long range engage, consistent disruption and decent survivability. Building her with AD and AS would be like building malphite with AD and AS. Doable, but pretty patently silly. Currently, she has a very good tank kit, and not a single fighter skill. Do not make her a fighter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

Senior Member

08-28-2013

Quote:
LVNsNASmurf:
You cannot juke when the enemy know where you're going to go. Besides, being caught out will simply cause them to wait for you to zip, then apply any CC, and you drop right off. I've throught about it, and don't believe it could work as well as you think it would.


Activate it and reverse immediately then, trip them up. Anyone who's too fast would be SOL. Besides, if the enemy team has no CC (a possibility) it would be a pretty sure gettaway. I'm sorry, but regular dashes are just so BORING, and the idea of a zipline as plenty of potential possibility for a COOL ability.

Quote:
As for what items she builds, thats irrelevant. She has a long range engage, consistent disruption and decent survivability. Building her with AD and AS would be like building malphite with AD and AS. Doable, but pretty patently silly. Currently, she has a very good tank kit, and not a single fighter skill. Do not make her a fighter.


She has her Q's offensive passive. She's a AA-heavy based fighter. It's all about variety, even if she's played a Tank 95% of the time having the potential for her to be a fighter for the other 5% is just as good an idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

Senior Member

10-26-2013

I intend to update this character's lore and whatnot since, with the release of Jinx, her lore no longer makes any sense. Likely this will result in the removal of the zipline ability as well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edahsrevlis

Member

10-26-2013

Bad title because Mordekaiser is master of metal. and this guy is related to Viktor...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

Senior Member

10-26-2013

Quote:
Edahsrevlis:
Bad title because Mordekaiser is master of metal. and this guy is related to Viktor...


"Metal is perfection."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArkenStorm

Recruiter

10-29-2013

I cannot review all your champs. I SEE NO END TO THEM. XD
I am liking all your ideas so far though.


123