Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Feedback] Easily implemented Mordekaiser QoL idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

08-23-2013

Why not make Iron Man's shield display health bar ticks like Aatrox's Blood Well revive health? Unless it demands refactoring Iron Man, it seems like it would only take minor modifications to the Paladin of Pain's resource bar.

It seems like that could both let me and my opponents appreciate the shield's power, just like Aatrox's passive lets him and enemies appreciate his.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

08-24-2013

okay, done. this should be in the next pbe update—thanks for the suggestion!

copperpoint

08-24-2013

What ? 1 post and it gets instant granted by a red post while we have 2 gigantic Shyvana threads and finnished suggestion - redesigns and not even a single red post even scratching the topic ?
WHY ?

Imalia

08-24-2013

Quote:
copperpoint:
What ? 1 post and it gets instant granted by a red post while we have 2 gigantic Shyvana threads and finnished suggestion - redesigns and not even a single red post even scratching the topic ?
WHY ?

Because maybe your suggestions are unactionable due to a myriad of balance design factors and this simple QoL one is.

copperpoint

08-24-2013

Just a small: "We know she is bad, we are working on it" would already be a 100% improvement compared to the utter silence about Shyvana.

There are just so many big threads about her and the latest ones here on PBE are really productive and good so I dont get it why a simple note is too much to ask. I dont ask for a miracle like redesigning her kit instantly, but something that tells the fanbase which put so much work into it that they are not utterly ignored.

Its just so frustrating.

Splinterheart

08-24-2013

Quote:
copperpoint:
Just a small: "We know she is bad, we are working on it" would already be a 100% improvement compared to the utter silence about Shyvana.

There are just so many big threads about her and the latest ones here on PBE are really productive and good so I dont get it why a simple note is too much to ask. I dont ask for a miracle like redesigning her kit instantly, but something that tells the fanbase which put so much work into it that they are not utterly ignored.

Its just so frustrating.

I don't think Shyvana has any major issues now. Farming junglers just aren't really wanted in the current S3 Meta. Don't suppose you could link your thread(s) so I could see them? I'm curious.

ricklessabandon

qa analyst

08-24-2013

Quote:
WHY ?

i just happened to see this suggestion, it was easy and quick to implement, it doesn't require the standard research/analysis that a lot of our game balance changes need, and it's a very positive change. essentially, this change was super free.

as for shyvana, i believe scarizard made some changes to her somewhat recently so he'd likely be the first to dive into a shyvana discussion (since he'd be more likely to look for threads about her). he's recently been focusing on rengar, so that might explain why it feels like 'silence' regarding shyvana. i'll poke him the next time i see him and see how he feels about his changes and her current state.

Cuix

08-24-2013

Ricky dude babe, you rock~

copperpoint

08-24-2013

Quote:
Splinterheart:
I don't think Shyvana has any major issues now. Farming junglers just aren't really wanted in the current S3 Meta. Don't suppose you could link your thread(s) so I could see them? I'm curious.

Sure:
The poll/ discussion thread
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3679527

And the actual redesign the team came up with.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3769956

@ricklessabandon:
Thanks, that statement alone gives me already a lot more patience, as i can now wait for something (Rengar rework) befor I can expect something else.
I will post this in the Shyvana threads to let the others know.

Failbot Deploy

Recruiter

08-24-2013

Quote:
copperpoint:
Sure:
The poll/ discussion thread
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3679527

And the actual redesign the team came up with.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3769956

@ricklessabandon:
Thanks, that statement alone gives me already a lot more patience, as i can now wait for something (Rengar rework) befor I can expect something else.
I will post this in the Shyvana threads to let the others know.

Why do you people constantly feel the need to just throw in things about _______ champion simply because a red replies? 99% of the time you're derailing something that had some semblance of healthy conversation and they've often seen it if it touches the front of GD. Just keep talking about it and they'll inevitably see it even if replies don't happen.