Connection Failure: Unable to connect to pvp.net

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dahveed123

08-10-2013

I have had this problem before and it usually just goes away. It's not a router/firewall issue because I haven't changed my settings and LoL has worked on my current settings. It just randomly stops working. I don't think this is necessarily a client or LoL for Mac issue since when this happens there are certain websites I can't access until the problem goes away. Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

zomdomdom

08-23-2013

nobody is answering him. wow riot. yesterday i bought a bunch of skins, and today im having the same problem. are u kidding me? system preferences say it's perfectly normal. it's the game's problem not wifi

zomdomdom

08-23-2013

and in game if i select champ it laggs like retrieving data from server and i cant play becuase that sign is right in front of my screen
fuuuuckng answer none of ur thread help me and i dont want to waste my time repairing or reinstalling

zomdomdom

08-23-2013

Fuuuck it laggs everywhere after 60 seconds there is 10 more seconds, but it freeezes instead and unfrreeezes and goes right to loading screen, and riot, it's not the wifi's problemmm heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!!!!

zomdomdom

08-23-2013

why do you guys have forums if ur not going to help us? and the support forums arent workinng

zomdomdom

08-23-2013

ingame is ok.....wtf riot it's not the wifi! sometings wrong